Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How creepy watching the video of the trailer being towed as I had the pic open on fb with DM and the trailer.

800 people on this thread, wth is going on, can someone post the Cole's notes, has Tim been found?

No.

His truck has been found, inside Dellen Millard's black baja trailer at his mother's house in Kleinburg.

It appears the police are towing away the entire thing, truck inside trailer.

Tim has not yet been found (AFAWK)

Current status:

CBC TO, CP24 and TheSpec report that Tim’s truck has been found inside a trailer at DM’s mother’s home in Kleinburg & entire kit and caboodle is being towed back to Hamilton. Awaiting confirmation from Hamilton Police. TV updates promised on respective news stations. (hope the game doesn’t go into overtime)

CBC appears to be the only MSM outlet on scene (presumably everyone else put their parkas and ear-muffs away for the winter).

800 people on this thread, wth is going on, can someone post the Cole's notes, has Tim been found?

Wondergirl, truck located at DM's mother's home in Kleinburg inside a trailer parked in the driveway.

Sadly, no TB yet!!

Someone posted on that picture on AM's fb that the truck has been recovered for 4 hours now. If that's true then I'm sure the family has known for quite some time.

Also, from the Ham Spec story, for those losing track of who owns what, we have....

"Search efforts over the weekend revolved around Millard. In addition to his mother's Kleinburg home, police were seen at a house co-owned by Millard and his father on Maple Gate Court in Etobicoke, and an air hangar owned by the family at the Waterloo International Airport. "

(So wouldn't that seem to confirm that DM was living at the Maple Gate Court addy?)

Did anyone take screenshots of all that food on AMs twitter? I can't find his account now I think deleted?
Ugh I hope they are just holding Tim hostage somewhere and he comes home safe. Hopefully LE is checking out ALL leads....

Nevermind found it again. ...sorry folks

Someone posted on that picture on AM's fb that the truck has been recovered for 4 hours now. If that's true then I'm sure the family has known for quite some time.

Police were there at noon....that's 10 hrs ago just saying

It would b insane if TB was inside the truck.
My theory is. it was at the hanger and once the tat details came out, he had to quickly put it somewhere, temporarily but he got picked up Friday before he could move it again.
IMO the trailer was near where the cell was found and this would have gave them approx a 20 min driving distance to dump the body.
TBs fight or flight would have been pretty high and this wasn't expected.
Jus saying jmo

Snip:
"The trailer had been parked in her driveway since Thursday, next-door neighbour Robert Dimas said.

As his mother's neighbours peered out their windows at the excitement, Millard, 27, sat in segregation at Barton Street Jail in Hamilton, facing charges of forcible confinement and theft over $5,000."

More:
http://www.thespec.com/news-story/2873808-neighbours-say-police-have-seized-bosma-s-truck/

So where was the trailer and TB's truck prior to Thursday? Does it make sense that after getting rid of TB's phone in Brantford, he took the truck to the hangar in Waterloo, where maybe the trailer was being stored? The on Thursday, he towed it all to his mother's house?

Btw, someone here mentioned something about the engine being blown in his red truck. Was this just speculation? Because how would he have towed the trailer to his mom's otherwise?

A comment regarding stolen vehicle VIN replacements.

When I worked at the car dealership we legally purchased a high end vehicle to sell on the lot.

Turns out, the vehicle was stolen in the U.S., transported across the border, and an insurance write-off vehicle VIN was purchased and put on the dash of the stolen vehicle, which was the same colour, make etc. (If you attend the auto auctions, written-off vehicles that are wrecks sold for parts, actually get sold for a much higher value than they are worth, because the car buyers are looking to sell the VIN #'s and registrations, not the actual recoverable parts on the wreck.)

This made the stolen vehicle appear to be a legit, fixed up wreck.

Undercover RCMP working the large theft rings going on in our country, came in and confiscated the stolen vehicle, which upon further inspection had mismatched VIN's in the motor/door components etc.

There is a large racket in this country that goes on, and the general public is fairly clueless to the whole thing, unless they have been stung.

Buyer beware.

Did anyone take screenshots of all that food on AMs twitter? I can't find his account now I think deleted?
Ugh I hope they are just holding Tim hostage somewhere and he comes home safe. Hopefully LE is checking out ALL leads....

What would the point be in holding him hostage?

call me crazy, but if you've got a hangar full of old cars and trucks and you're a little short on money and think a "new" black truck would be of benefit to you... why not just sell some of those old cars and trucks and parts?!

Those vehicles may not belong to DM. He may be renting out storage space to people. JMO

CityPulse24 confirmed they have TB's truck. Taken from a Kleinburg, ON.

It's 83 kms north of Hamilton to Kleinburg and 119 kms Brantford north to Kleinsburg. Therefore their drive would have been approximately two hours. Who know if and where they stopped along the way. If they drove straight through, they would have probably just been dropping the trailer off by the time Tim's wife was calling LE.

What's the point of taking him in the first place? Why not just steal the truck. They knew where he lived. Maybe they didn't know what to do with him and the 2nd suspect is with him freaking out not knowing what to do. Why did he post a pic only 4 days ago of a crapload of food. Why are these scumbags doing ANY of this to Tim and his family???

That's a good point and I asked my husband to see what he said. His response, "to get a better deal". And that also makes sense. So maybe there's still hope?

Then again, till Tim is found, there's always hope!

Exactly.
If they were using weapons, they would have taken the first guy.
A fight for life occurred and it wasn't expected and things got out of hand. Andreline is a funny thing.

That's a good point and I asked my husband to see what he said. His response, "to get a better deal". And that also makes sense. So maybe there's still hope?

Then again, till Tim is found, there's always hope!

A better deal on the cost of the truck? Or a better deal from the crown attorney? At this point, neither one of those are going to occur.

neighbors say it did not arrive until Thursday, he was arrested on Friday. Where the Waterloo Hanger comes into play is confusing unless they went there from Ancaster through Brantford. They were obviously driving it according to eye witness that saw it at 10:10. Perhaps the industrial area is where the trailer was waiting and that is when they drove the truck into the trailer, just dont see why they would risk leaving a trail behind by throwing out Tims cell...

A better deal on the cost of the truck? Or a better deal from the crown attorney? At this point, neither one of those are going to occur.

With the Crown. I don't know, I think if the crown thought they could get Tim alive they would strike a deal. But then again I don't often see cases like this happening around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member