Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can think of three offhand that just so happen to relate to this case: theft, kidnap, and probable murder.

I wasn't referring to knowing in hindsight what happened - rather in foresight.

If people packed weapons to go everywhere where a crime might be committed - you'd need a gun to go to your own bathroom and vigilantes would rule the world.

You see this tow truck that LE hired to tow the trailer with the truck in it?

THAT is what is needed to tow a 3500 Dodge Ram Truck, that's in a trailer.

I do not think another 3500 truck could handle towing a big trailer with a 3500 inside it, even if it was a dually, which the perp's truck was, when I looked at the facebook picture of a red one. If it was done, it would not have been done over a great distance, the towing capacity would not be that big, I will have to check the calculations.

The fact that LE does not want to take Tim's truck out of the trailer says alot.

The fact that Tim's truck was likely DRIVEN to the home, likely on Thursday, and then put in the trailer (or towed from a short distance away) would suggest that there is other video out there that LE can collect on the movement of the truck.

JMO

BKGn8IBCYAArTD8.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/natalie_kalata/status/333732498779561985/photo/1

sadly none. Im trying to hold out hope but at this point its looking very bleak. I can't see any scenarios were these douchebags would have the guy locked up somewhere, where they are keeping him fed and watered, for some unknown purpose.

There is simply no point. This stinks of a botched up robbery that resulted in a wrongful death. jmo

But they didn't steal the other truck they went to view. Maybe a plan to kidnap only came into play when they checked Tim out and saw that he lived in some pretty nice digs on a large piece of land, and there might be more to be gained than just the truck.

Do I really think so? Not really, but at least it provides hope that he may be held somewhere while someone is trying to figure out an escape.

I think TB threw it out the window himself to leave a trail, once he realized what was happening!

What side of the road was it found on or was it found in a parking lot?

Hmmm I don't think I'd throw away a potential tool that could save my life or lead to my whereabouts.

Is the truck intact? Sorry for all the questions. I was on here at noon but the announcement only came later tonight right?

Matou there has been nothing about the condition of the truck, just that it was found inside the trailer parked in DM's mother's driveway in Kleinberg, ON, 119 kms from Hamilton. No word on Tim :(

I think TB threw it out the window himself to leave a trail, once he realized what was happening!

What side of the road was it found on or was it found in a parking lot?

The battery was pulled in Hamilton area according to the initial updates last week.

I am actually a bit hopeful, since they did not burn the truck.

If they had harmed Tim in the truck, they would have gotten rid of it permanently to get rid of the evidence, wouldn't they?

Help me be hopeful, too, because I really want to be... and you may be right... so please help me figure out reasons why they would keep Tim alive.

Maybe it all went wrong when Tim realized they were up to no good & intending to steal his truck, and challenged them - but they are not killers (hopefully), so they restrained Tim and not knowing what else to do, have stored him away somewhere to buy some time to think of a way out of this? Maybe suspect #2 is with Tim and in panic mode right now, knowing that DM has been arrested and isn't coming back to help him 'solve' their dilemna?

what was the address of DM's mom's house? Was it close to this incident at all I wonder?

The addy is in Kleinburg, Ontario, quite a distance from TB's home in Ancaster.

Look at Canadian Flora and Fauna Society for addy of MB, DM's mother.

Any photos of the trailer? Is it the same one we saw in the photos to Baja races? Have they identified who the other suspect is yet?

Hi Matou,

As usual I am late in on this case - where can I find a picture of the trailer used re the Baja races?

eleph

What do you think the chances are that another arrest has already been made but because we have to wait on Homicide to update the media, we aren't aware of it?

I wasn't referring to knowing in hindsight what happened - rather in foresight.

I agree. Foresight is important. Which is why learning from these type cases and then mediating future encounters with personal protection is a good thing.

If people packed weapons to go everywhere where a crime might be committed - you'd need a gun to go to your own bathroom and vigilantes would rule the world.

Straw man and not true, but let's not debate guns in here. I just offered my opinion as to why I feel they can be a good equalizer in many situations where a crime might be committed against an individual or those in his or her care.

apparently there were three people involved in this crime

Is this confirmed somewhere, or just speculation? If they had the trailer with them and something to tow it they theoretically wouldn't have needed a third person.

Hmmm I don't think I'd throw away a potential tool that could save my life or lead to my whereabouts.

I guess that would depend on what TB thought or knew was going to happen to him at that time, but only speculation on my part.

I am hopeful, TB is alive.

You see this tow truck that LE hired to tow the trailer with the truck in it?

THAT is what is needed to tow a 3500 Dodge Ram Truck, that's in a trailer.

I do not think another 3500 truck could handle towing a big trailer with a 3500 inside it, even if it was a dually, which the perp's truck was, when I looked at the facebook picture of a red one. If it was done, it would not have been done over a great distance, the towing capacity would not be that big, I will have to check the calculations.

The fact that LE does not want to take Tim's truck out of the trailer says alot.

The fact that Tim's truck was likely DRIVEN to the home, likely on Thursday, and then put in the trailer (or towed from a short distance away) would suggest that there is other video out there that LE can collect on the movement of the truck.

JMO

BKGn8IBCYAArTD8.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/natalie_kalata/status/333732498779561985/photo/1

I don't think that is the same tow truck that actually was pulling the trailer in the video, the one in the video looked all white.

and the red truck was strong enough to pull the big yellow jeep from here to Mexico, isn't that where Baja is?

Is this confirmed somewhere, or just speculation? If they had the trailer with them and something to tow it they theoretically wouldn't have needed a third person.

I thought the two going on the test drive with TB were dropped off at his home. ??

I may be new here, but i think its probably best not turn this thread into a debate about gun control.

I just saw footage on CP24 and the trailer is the same as the one we have seen on the friend`s fb going to the Baja race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya