Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Mom`s house is the party place with the swimming pool I saw on fb? I didn`t even think his mother lived in ON at all (i.e. QC). JMO

How could the Dodge fit inside the trailer in the first place? Was the truck chopped and placed in the trailer afterwards? I really want to post that photo from fb of Dellen and the trailer.

the jeep they had in there was pretty big, not truck big lengthwise, but fairly wide. I could see the truck fitting in there.

The big truck pic posted by WonderGirl is from the twitter feed of the CBC's Natalie Kalata and has the tag "Tow truck hired to move trailer we hear to Hamilton". https://twitter.com/natalie_kalata (Mod: Can I post a twitter link if it's to a MSM source? Hope so.)

How could the Dodge fit inside the trailer in the first place? Was the truck chopped and placed in the trailer afterwards? I really want to post that photo from fb of Dellen and the trailer.

I think they drove TB's truck to the hanger in Waterloo, they would have to adjust the side mirrors and push the truck into the trailer. You could not drive it into it!!!

5t9lQLn.jpg
from my tv

You are simply awesome! Thank you.

First time posting in 6mth wtf?

How can he NOT know what's going on? We know he's somewhere with a tv, that's for sure, so how could he be acting as if all is normal with his friend in custody and his own name implicated? If he's watched the Leaf game, surely he's also seen the news. Also, if he logged in to facebook, he would've been notified of all those additional posts. :waitasec:

The big truck pic posted by WonderGirl is from the twitter feed of the CBC's Natalie Kalata and has the tag "Tow truck hired to move trailer we hear to Hamilton". https://twitter.com/natalie_kalata (Mod: Can I post a twitter link if it's to a MSM source? Hope so.)

They did not use the big tow truck, they showed the white dodge ram pulling the trailer and driving down the road.

The truck hauling the trailer away is narrower than the trailer, the truck apparently inside is similar To the truck hauling it, so there is your answer!

Wondergirl, Im telling you, it is a Dodge Ram 3500 that the Police used to remove the trailer and its content from DM`s mothers home in Kleinburg Ont tonight.

Thanks to everyone who confirmed the towing capacity for the truck and trailer.

In the Baja pictures, it looks like it's a toy hauler style of trailer.

Has it been confirmed that the truck is intact?

On the news tonight, there was a picture of DM working on a black car.

Did anyone note what kind of car that was.

TIA

How can he NOT know what's going on? We know he's somewhere with a tv, that's for sure, so how could he be acting as if all is normal with his friend in custody and his own name implicated? If he's watched the Leaf game, surely he's also seen the news. Also, if he logged in to facebook, he would've been notified of all those additional posts. :waitasec:

LOL, he is trying a little too hard to make himself look innocent and not concerned IMO, His best friend is in custody and the truck has been found.....he is tweeting about the leafs, but I bet he is crappin his pants!!!!!

If I were him and my best friend was involved in this....I would be tweeting and FB the question WHY??????? or I cant believe what I am hearing!!!!!!!

Hi, it's my first post here. I've lurked the boards on and off for awhile, but I officially joined up back during the NP events earlier this year.

I agree 100%. It just seems odd he is using his social media after days of inactivity yet, still leaving all those comments on his page, and completely ignoring them. He HAS to be seeing them. This whole situation becomes more bewildering by the minute. His poor family. I cannot imagine what they must be going through.

5t9lQLn.jpg
from my tv

Thanks for that, Hamtowner.

That white truck does not look like a dually, fwiw. Heavy toy trailer by the look of it. Wonder how and where it was stored at the house?

How much does Mom know?

They did not use the big tow truck, they showed the white dodge ram pulling the trailer and driving down the road.

They probably called one of the guys they use for impounding, and he arrived on scene and facepalmed the moment he realized the thing being picked up was a trailer.

Citynews just said police are being tightlipped but neighbours confirm seeing Tim's truck on the street. I hope that one of those people spoke up to LE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme