Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, it's my first post here. I've lurked the boards on and off for awhile, but I officially joined up back during the NP events earlier this year.

I agree 100%. It just seems odd he is using his social media after days of inactivity yet, still leaving all those comments on his page, and completely ignoring them. He HAS to be seeing them. This whole situation becomes more bewildering by the minute. His poor family. I cannot imagine what they must be going through.

:welcome: Welcome easybreezy and all our new members and guests!

Yes, he's acting a little too non-chalant IMO.

AM's actions to me, IMO do not show someone who is involved. I have a string gut feeling that tells me there is MUCH more to this tragedy.
I said it earlier and will say it again, I believe AM was initially involved, but some how now he is working with police. His posts would have lead police to him by now, he would be in custody or at least not be able to post on twitter or FB. It is all to strange.

Here is what the inside of a car hauler would look like:

261919_10150288628255901_3735066_n.jpg

Citynews just said police are being tightlipped but neighbours confirm seeing Tim's truck on the street. I hope that one of those people spoke up to LE

It's too bad that none of those neighbours spoke up when the first saw it....they said the trailer arrived on Thursday, I wonder when they first saw the truck????

Citynews just said police are being tightlipped but neighbours confirm seeing Tim's truck on the street. I hope that one of those people spoke up to LE

BBM

So they are reporting that the truck, not the trailer, was seen? Because I'm quite certain that CHCH TV reported at top of 11 p.m. newscast that LE loaded Tim's truck onto a dark green trailer and hauled it away. So, I am wondering now if that really was DM's trailer in the video of LE moving a trailer from his mother's home, or it it was a very similar brought in by LE? Was DM's trailer dk green or black?

ETA - I think this may have just been a mistake by the reporter - seems to be confirmed that it was DM's trailer. Just wanted to clarify so this does not take up sleuther's time. thx.

One of DM's mother's neighbours said the following:

He said he had not seen Dellen Millard visit his mother in at least a decade and barely knew the man or his mother. But Wednesday night a trailer was backed into her driveway, very close to the garage.

“It was up so close to it you would have had to open the garage door to get inside of it,” Dimas said.
http://www.torontosun.com/2013/05/12/cops-looking-for-missing-man-focus-on-hangar

I posted earlier how I thought it was strange DM didn't mention his mother in the obituary he wrote for his father, and how she left a comment in the guest book for DM (as opposed to picking up a phone and telling him).

Also she was still married to DM's father in 2006 (at least the obit for DM's grandfather named her as daughter-in-law). Assuming DM's parents lived together, they would have been in Kleinburg for at least 10 years (according to the neighbour). Does this mean DM has been living on his own in the Etobicoke house since he was 17 or even younger?!?

I think this kid has been overindulged his entire life.

Here is what the inside of a car hauler would look like:

261919_10150288628255901_3735066_n.jpg

the trailer was the same one pictured there. I actually had the baja album of AM's up on my computer with the red truck and trailer pic the first time they showed the video of the towing on tv, they were the same.

BBM

So they are reporting that the truck, not the trailer, was seen? Because I'm quite certain that CHCH TV reported at top of 11 p.m. newscast that LE loaded Tim's truck onto a dark green trailer and hauled it away. So, I am wondering now if that really was DM's trailer in the video of LE moving a trailer from his mother's home, or it it was a very similar brought in by LE? Was DM's trailer dk green or black?

Trailer looks to be identical match to trailer on AM FB page. Or at least the same make and style.. Draw your own conclusion.

BBM

It was black as was the one in the video. unless they were towing the trailer separate from the truck and the trailer was empty?

Waiting for a warrant.

Comment: If they had any reason to believe he might be in there alive, they wouldn't wait for a warrant to do the initial cursory search. They can make entry anywhere at any time if they're worried about someone's safety, no warrant required.

Police still have not found Bosma and their search Sunday involved a secluded 4,600-square-metre airplane hanger at Waterloo’s international airport.

Hamilton Police taped off the road leading to the massive building and a lone police officer in a patrol car stood watch over the property. Investigators are reportedly waiting for a search warrant allowing them to enter the area on the north side of the airport which can only be accessed by one road.

The hangar, number 52, is believed to be owned by the family of Dellen Millard

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/05/12/cops-looking-for-missing-man-focus-on-hangar

Did someone post upthread that DM's mother was away? Just wondering if she's been heard from by anyone recently... so is she away, as in on holidays? Or just not been seen lately?

Might this tragedy go deeper? is it possible that DM harmed his mother in some way? Did he go off the deep end prior to the encounter with Tim/truck? Just questions that I'm thinking about...

All just speculation, MOO - I just feel like there has to be more to the story - because so far, it all does not add up to me.

I'm going to open up a new thread. When I get it done, you will have about 15 minutes to move over to the new thread and then this thread will close.

When this thread closes - you will no longer be able to post in it, so keep an eye out, okay?

Salem

finally got my account created, been watching this site for a few days now.. Just wanted to get involved! Great work so far everyone!

Hoping for the best that Tim is still alive somewhere, he is a friend of a friend and went to my High School.. What a terrible week.

One of DM's mother's neighbours said the following:

I posted earlier how I thought it was strange DM didn't mention his mother in the obituary he wrote for his father, and how she left a comment in the guest book for DM (as opposed to picking up a phone and telling him).

Also she was still married to DM's father in 2006 (at least the obit for DM's grandfather named her as daughter-in-law). Assuming DM's parents lived together, they would have been in Kleinburg for at least 10 years (according to the neighbour). Does this mean DM has been living on his own in the Etobicoke house since he was 17 or even younger?!?

I think this kid has been overindulged his entire life.

Where is MB? If DM was estranged from his mother, why did he think he could use her driveway and no doubt, had access to her home.

I wonder why MB didn't take the surname of M.

finally got my account created, been watching this site for a few days now.. Just wanted to get involved! Great work so far everyone!

Hoping for the best that Tim is still alive somewhere, he is a friend of a friend and went to my High School.. What a terrible week.

Same here, been watching this all weekend, but wasn't able to participate until now. There are some very clever people posting in this thread, top notch work!

New thread is here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9421307#post9421307"]CANADA Canada - **ARREST MADE** - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 #2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member