Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that the ground search is Ancaster to Brantford and not towards Hamilton. IMO, they seem to know the truck left in that direction.

I wonder even with the phone turned off if they can do a GPS track.

Do we know the street the Bosmas live on in Ancaster? Just trying to get a sense of where it is in proximity to other routes.

It makes my stomach drop a little to hear that his phone was turned off. I'm assuming when the perps said they were from Toronto, they were lying. I really doubt they'd give their actual location. They were probably hoping to throw off LE.

I still feel weird about the statement that the truck was targeted. It doesn't add up in my mind that they just wanted the truck. What a risky way to go about stealing a vehicle! I mean, his wife saw their faces even! Why not just carjack someone randomly instead of running the risk of having other people at the house see them?

Do we know the street the Bosmas live on in Ancaster? Just trying to get a sense of where it is in proximity to other routes.

I believe it to be Trinity Road, though I haven't been able to find confirmation of that, I'm pretty sure. I have the house number but not sure if it's kosher to post it.

Although the Kijiji ad has since been removed (maybe by LE for investigative purposes?), I remember clicking on it last night and in addition to providing his phone number, Tim had also inputted his address (or postal code at least -- and here in Canada, our postal codes are for a very specific area, unlike the American zip code which covers a large area and a number of streets) such that anyone could click on the map link and see where he lived. If these guys really were targeting the truck, they might have chosen TB's specifically because he lived in a more rural area.

This is local for me. If he lives on Trinity Road, it is a rural road, little lighting but quick access to the highway if the perps were looking for an easy get away.

Who test drives a vehicle at 9 p.m. at night?

I believe it to be Trinity Road, though I haven't been able to find confirmation of that, I'm pretty sure. I have the house number but not sure if it's kosher to post it.

It is Trinity Rd. I used the address for my map (posted above) but I deleted the house number for privacy.

This is local for me. If he lives on Trinity Road, it is a rural road, little lighting but quick access to the highway if the perps were looking for an easy get away.

Who test drives a vehicle at 9 p.m. at night?

Can't help but notice that just north of there is Book Rd, the road that Audrey Gleave may have been on when she came back from the vet the last day she was seen.

JMO

A user on the facebook page is saying she came back into Ancaster from work and saw at least 100 LE searching a field...

A user on the facebook page is saying she came back into Ancaster from work and saw at least 100 LE searching a field...

Another FB user posted that his cell phone was last pinged around the area of hwy 52 and rymer rd, then the battery was pulled out. Consider this rumour as I have nothing to back it up.

This seems so senseless. i.e. I really can't make sense of it. The wife saw them. Presumably there would be record of the telephone call(s). Why would they murder someone over a truck, given a decent chance of getting caught for it. And if they didn't murder him, then where is he?!?!

Thanks to social media etc....the word of this case sure has spread.....where are you TB

The search for a missing Ancaster man has morphed into a massive social media effort taken up by celebrities, web sleuths and thousands of others across Ontario, on and off the web.

Mentions of Bosma's name also exploded on Twitter. At one point, a Twitter user from Peterborough asked well-known singer Jann Arden to retweet a photo of Bosma's missing persons poster to her 68,000 followers. Her "RT" was subsequently retweeted to 440,000 followers by satirical CBC heavyweight Rick Mercer.

http://www.londoncommunitynews.com/news-story/2556883-have-you-seen-tim-bosma-/

Thanks to social media etc....the word of this case sure has spread.....where are you TB

The search for a missing Ancaster man has morphed into a massive social media effort taken up by celebrities, web sleuths and thousands of others across Ontario, on and off the web.

Mentions of Bosma's name also exploded on Twitter. At one point, a Twitter user from Peterborough asked well-known singer Jann Arden to retweet a photo of Bosma's missing persons poster to her 68,000 followers. Her "RT" was subsequently retweeted to 440,000 followers by satirical CBC heavyweight Rick Mercer.

http://www.londoncommunitynews.com/news-story/2556883-have-you-seen-tim-bosma-/

WTG Jann Arden, Rick Mercer etc. Hopefully Tim's info can be so widely spread that SOMEONE, SOMEWHERE will recognize the truck and Tim can be found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truth Exposed