Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a few Aboriginal reservations in that area where stolen vehicles often end up but those thieves tend to target parking lots and empty vehicles. This is different, especially going to his place of residence.

I will be driving from Muskoka to Ancaster tomorrow and will be keeping my eye out for that vehicle and license plate.

Heart breaking. :cry:

Please bring Tim home safely to his family.

It's too bad she couldn't have spoke to the media earlier in the week.

But I know how these investigations go...

That was agonizing. LE obviously wanted his captors to know he is very much loved and there is a family hanging on by a slim thread of hope here. Very brave of his wife & his family to open their anguish up for public viewing, it must have taken a Herculean effort, IMO.

I pray that Tim comes home, today.

There are a few Aboriginal reservations in that area where stolen vehicles often end up but those thieves tend to target parking lots and empty vehicles. This is different, especially going to his place of residence.

I will be driving from Muskoka to Ancaster tomorrow and will be keeping my eye out for that vehicle and license plate.

True, but this may be a 'new', ramped up version of the same old thing... LE is making it plain that the vehicle was targeted, so until they state otherwise, we have to believe that is the motive. Presumably they have some inside knowledge that leads them to that conclusion.

Desperation and greed are powerful motivators, sadly.

IMO .. if Tim was "targeted" for any reason other than his truck, his posting his truck for sale with his phone number and his targeters reading the ads, looking for Tim, and zeroing in on him as a result of the ad ... would be just too coincidental.
But who's to say he wasn't selling his truck? Of course he was, but this whole taking a drive and be right back may not even be related to the sale of his truck. People lie and get very creative when required to.

It all seems VERY sketchy to me, if I needed a truck, I don't think I would go about it this way...

Either way, I hope Tim gets home safe.

Just thinking out loud here, putting some facts to paper....

If it's true that the last place Tim's cell phone pinged from was Highway 52 & Rymal Road, that's a 21 minute drive from Tim's house. That location also borders the Eramosa Karst Conservation Area. There's a large open field there that leads into a wooded area. It's a semi-rural area, but gets fairly heavy traffic and there are lots of newly developed/developing housing surveys in the area. There's easy access to the Redhill Valley Expressway from this area.

Just thinking out loud here, putting some facts to paper....

If it's true that the last place Tim's cell phone pinged from was Highway 52 & Rymal Road, that's a 21 minute drive from Tim's house. That location also borders the Eramosa Karst Conservation Area. There's a large open field there that leads into a wooded area. It's a semi-rural area, but gets fairly heavy traffic and there are lots of newly developed/developing housing surveys in the area. There's easy access to the Redhill Valley Expressway from this area.
Eramosa is in Hamilton, for whatever unknown to us reason LE are focusing the search "west" towards Brantford.
I am thinking they got to 52 & 403 and went west, something has told LE to search west...

The description of the two men included the shorter one wearing a hoodie with the hood pulled up over his head. (See CBC article below).

If you ask me, I would be wary of a strange individual pulling up to my residence in the dark with a hood over his head.

No offence to Mr. Bosma or his kin, but did this not strike them as odd?

http://www.cbc.ca/hamilton/news/story/2013/05/07/hamilton-missing-man.html

The description of the two men included the shorter one wearing a hoodie with the hood pulled up over his head. (See CBC article below).

If you ask me, I would be wary of a strange individual pulling up to my residence in the dark with a hood over his head.

No offence to Mr. Bosma or his kin, but did this not strike them as odd?

http://www.cbc.ca/hamilton/news/story/2013/05/07/hamilton-missing-man.html

Thats the thing, apparently, they didn't even pull up... Two guys,. one with a hoody one walking up my dirt drive way in a rural area, would not compel me to go with them.. At 9:20pm??? Something is way strange here... Even living in the country, people have to have some kind of street smarts?
Am I wrong?

Something tells me, Timothy knew these people... Leaving in the dark with two strangers that "walked" to my home in the country, is too far fetched IMHO.

Dodge 2500 stolen March 11, 2013 in Inisfil, ON (about 30-40 minutes north of Toronto). Much like Tim's, this truck had all the bells and whistles...chrome, eagle alloy rims, etc.

http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-cars-veh...ELP-Someone-stole-my-truck-W0QQAdIdZ433057360

Edit: Is it common for Ontario trucks to have similar plates? Just noticing that the last three characters on the above truck's plate appear to be quite similar to Tim's, which is 7ZW. Only one character off.

In one of these photos it looks like he may have some tattoos on his fingers?
Identifying marks for sure

you're right! Looks like SK (on middle finger) and OK (on index finger)
or read straight across SO KK

Pure assumption, but tattoo's on fingers are something done in jail? they look faded too, like a tattoo that has not been done "well"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*