Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #2 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. This case piqued my interest and is the only reason I signed up to comment after reading the entire backlog... yesterday I was onboard with LE. Today I'm not as much because of the second search warrant to look at the truck in the trailer. Why would LE not have been able to ID the truck the first time they searched it???[/QUOTE]

If you have followed other local cases (VS) you would understand why they had to wait for a warrant with i's dotted and t's crossed. Im sure they ID'd the truck and knew for sure it was TB's truck, they could not officially announce it or fully search it until that warrant was in hand.

Absolutely correct. If it was not TB truck, they would not have towed it back to hamilton.

They cannot confirm it is his truck before a warrant - if they do this, they risk the evidence being thrown out (just reiterating what has already been said)

Im sure someone took a peek though - but they cant make the official announcement until they have the warrant.

BTW - I joined WS when NP went missing - I am from Hamilton as well. I have to say I personally am quite proud of our community during this time, as well as all of the hard work and effort being put forth by LE.

LE contacted the guy whose truck they test drove on the 5th. This was discussed at one of the news conferences and posts about it can be found on about page 11 of the first thread. I posted a link from the LE statement a few posts up.

I read it was purchased with a false ID 3 months ago. No way to realistically point it at DM or whomever unless it was frequently used in a location near their houses.

No, but when you've got the same burner phone that called Tim, and that same burner phone called the seller in TO, and both Tim's wife and the seller in TO can ID DM (and iirc, both saw the tatt) ... pretty hard to wiggle out of all that.

Not Correct see my above OR GOOGLE TB CASE TIMELINE - Other seller came forward with description on May 8th. TB cell phone found in industrial area May 10th!

Maybe DM called TB's home phone and they used those records to investigate DM's phone? That would explain how contact was made with the big guy before TB's phone showed up.

I'm not talking about Tim's cell phone. I'm talking about DM's cell phone.

LE got the number of the cell that phoned Tim's house. They checked the records of that cell phone and started calling the recent numbers it had called. One of those numbers was the guy in Toronto who said they test drove his truck the day before.

and NO, I'm not going to look for the link lol

I concur with that information.

Not Correct see my above OR GOOGLE TB CASE TIMELINE - Other seller came forward with description on May 8th. TB cell phone found in industrial area May 10th!

its not about when the cell was found! its about the production record... the production record led LE to the large male that they took the test drive with last sunday. please view the press conferences and you will see that what I'm saying is correct.

Maybe they have him under surveillance seeing if he will lead them to tim?

sent by my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk HD

this would be nice, I hope that is the case!

I hope LE knows where DM's mom is, because personally I, starting to be a really bad feeling.

She is fine, DM's lawyer already mentioned that LE were in contact with her about the trailer found on her property and she was in cooperation with them. So she is alive and well, just trying to stay out of the spotlight is my guess.

They likely had Tim's records before finding his phone, his wife obviously knows the cell number and gave to police immediately. Don't need physical phone to get records from cell company I think that's what's confusing you...

The burner phone was no doubt a pay as you go phone that you can activate on your own online with no ID and put whatever info you want in there. Or he just went to Walmart and paid a penny for an alternate SIM card after which he did the above, online activation for a pay as you go. He probably ripped the sim out and tossed it with Tim's phone

Maybe DM called TB's home phone and they used those records to investigate DM's phone? That would explain how contact was made with the big guy before TB's phone showed up.

They don't need the physical phone for a production record... they can see the activity on the account without having the phone physically.

From Thread #1:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9410083&postcount=259"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CANADA Canada - *ARREST MADE* - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #1[/ame]

Yesterday Police received the results of a Production Order for the cellular telephone of the man that contacted Mr. Bosma. From the cellular records and interviews Police have found that these two individuals test drove a similar vehicle in Toronto on Sunday May 5th in the middle of the day. The owner of this vehicle was not harmed. He was able to provide a description of the two males. This description of the two males matched the description provided by Mrs. Bosma. As well the vehicle owner from Toronto was able to add a description of the first male.

It has nothing to do with TB's cell phone. The got the other seller's number from DM's cell phone records. DM never called TB's cell phone. He called TB's home phone. DM's phone has not been found.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/05/13/dellen-millard-charged-in-case-of-missing-ontario-father-tim-bosma/

Police requested, and were granted, a judge’s authorization to hold Mr. Millard without a bail hearing for three days for investigative purposes, as the Criminal Code allows.

I bet LE are burning the midnight oil tonight, trying to make the last few hours of this three day window count and gather as much evidence as possible. Hopefully, they have requested warrants for, and are now searching, any properties in S. Ont that DM or his family own. I'm praying for our LE tonight - many of whom I am sure have been working long hours these last few days, and seeing little of their own families, so that they can find some answers and hopefully bring some peace to the Bosma family.

Heading to bed, and as I have for many nights, I hope to wake up to good news in the morning

I realize the timeline ALSO states that LE on May 10 was able to use phone to contact previous seller...BUT previous seller is the witness that provided AMBITION tattoo information on MAY 8th. How else did the tattoo info come to light on May 8? it wasnt TB wife as we know....

The ambition tattoo info also came out May 10, not the 8th.

It has nothing to do with TB's cell phone. The got the other seller's number from DM's cell phone records. DM never called TB's cell phone. He called TB's home phone. DM's phone has not been found.

do you have info that DM's phone has not been found? I haven't seen that anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tattvaspa895