Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #2 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could also be that his inheritance was held in some kind of trust.

Even though he is an adult, perhaps it was willed that he be given access to
funds at age 30, or something, and he burned through savings.

Maybe he even financed everything on credit.

Another possibility is that the will stated that cash and corporate resources be given
to the mother, and then doled out to the son in increments.

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2...nd_behind_toronto_philanthropists_murder.html

Although less likely in a father-son relationship, the possibilities remind me of the murder of philanthropist Glen Davis (see Star article above). Even though his nephew was in the "presence" of wealth, it was not his for the taking, and he killed when he was not given cash by his uncle that he didn't earn but felt entitled to.

Maybe DM was not as flush with cash as one would imagine, even though it was in the family.

funny thing, if you look on twitter regarding AM. People are actively retweeting that Heroin quote about DM with AM's user in the retweet.. he has to be seeing these messages. he knows people are looking at him.

If he's clean he should come forward to Police/News and clear his name.

Reign, you know this family?

Here's what I'm thinking... I agree it's odd that AM is suddenly into social media again, my HOPE is that he *is* with a live Tim and attempting the throw off suspicion. It's just all so odd. I hope by tomorrow morning this case is split wide open and Tim is found.

Knew from 1984 to 1988

I have a feeling that one of the second suspects they are looking are either the dude on left on the photo with DM in front of the truck with trailer or the dude with red sweatsuit with hood with AM .. there are no names or FB accounts associated with these two
Could be AM was a driver of the drop off vehicle and he is cooperating with Police..

I have a feeling that one of the second suspects they are looking are either the dude on left on the photo with DM in front of the truck with trailer or the dude with red sweatsuit with hood with AM .. there are no names or FB accounts associated with these two
Could be AM was a driver of the drop off vehicle and he is cooperating with Police..

Don't think he'd be watching the Leafs game if so... I think they'd be sweating him down in a holding cell.

funny thing, if you look on twitter regarding AM. People are actively retweeting that Heroin quote about DM with AM's user in the retweet.. he has to be seeing these messages. he knows people are looking at him.

If he's clean he should come forward to Police/News and clear his name.

Unless the police advised him to ignore it? :waitasec: Perhaps there is a third guy, and they are getting cooperation after all? Just trying to come up with some reasonable explanation (I think ExiledRed posted something along these lines- hope I got his name right). As someone else mentioned (I think it was flipflop), if this guy was totally innocent and uninvolved, he would've likely denied everything, posted something about how surprised he was that soemone he knew had done this, deleted things and changed privacy settings. There must be some reason his accounts are still open. Either he's somehow inexplicably unaware, or possibly working with LE.

just want to throw this out there... im in a lot of fb groups where people sell things and i know that a lot of times, people can't delete things when they're on their cell phone... pictures being one of them. of course this could be different for pictures on your profile, but i'm not too sure since i do the majority of my FB'ing from my pc or laptop. in these groups, many people say that they'll delete pictures of sold items once they get onto a "regular" computer. that could be why he hasn't blocked up his profile or deleted the pics, etc.

just want to throw this out there... im in a lot of fb groups where people sell things and i know that a lot of times, people can't delete things when they're on their cell phone... pictures being one of them. of course this could be different for pictures on your profile, but i'm not too sure since i do the majority of my FB'ing from my pc or laptop. in these groups, many people say that they'll delete pictures of sold items once they get onto a "regular" computer. that could be why he hasn't blocked up his profile or deleted the pics, etc.

good point, the mobile interface is definitely neutered.. perhaps he is on the move?? staying quiet, looking innocent while he gets out of town?

that is interesting..

I'm thinking that someone bruteforced his twitter account. It is most likely not him..

Its true, I cannot block users or delete posts on my bb facebook app

if they drove from Brantford to Kleinburg on Monday night then Tim could be anywhere between those 2 cities, what a vast area to search :(

I am new here, after listening to this case..I decided to sign up.

I live 5 min from where trailer was found. I do not believe Tims truck was put in garage, as mother would be a worry. I think truck was taken directly to waterloo, which is directly north of brantford. Neighbour interviewed on mothers street, has told a news outlet...he saw trailer being parked during Toronto maple leaf game or after late wednesday night, which would coincide with people noticing it on Thursday morn. As for why it was parked close to garage, well that trailer isnt exactly small and driveway isnt exactly large.

Considering further how this absurd theft plan could have escalated into something much more serious, I couldn't help but notice that TB and his family are members of what some might consider a rigidly Calvanistic faith. Fair to say that calls to heed their higher conscience might not be an acceptable message to those aggressively occupied with stealing your stuff. Still, would such verbal provocation be sufficient to spontaneously prompt a murderous rage from otherwise normal individuals? Yet, an alternative is that the whole event, including theft and a random murder, were all pre-planned.

Im pretty sure that the guy in the hoodie is the same guy who liked the photo, initialled RB.

Agreed, IMO, AM is in orange and RB is the one with the red hoodie
AM is a heavier set guy, more so in the face as well vs RB...

2 Timothy 3:1-5

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2+Timothy+3:1-5&version=NIV

But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

ETA: That is the one and only tweet Second Timothy has ever made

i happened to be driving through that way today, i took Paris road up from the 403 to Cambridge, but didn't know exact area where the phone was... but I saw no police on Paris Road.. so I'm guess I was off by a road..

on a side note, if you were to go up to Waterloo Airport through Paris, there are a crap load of forests, hills and waterholes / rivers along the way... wonder how much they planned this attack? Wonder if Dellen knows the area well?

Playing catchup again here so maybe already discussed ...

That tweet AM made about the Leafs was after Second Timothy @2tim315 tweeted him "They found the truck":

https://twitter.com/2tim315/status/333781863204270080

he references his area code.

Area code 315 is a telephone area code in upstate New York. It stretches from the eastern border of Monroe County to Little Falls, north to the Canadian border, east to Massena and south to near Cortland. One of the original area codes created in 1947, it has only been split once. In 1954, its southern portion was combined with the eastern portion of area code 716 to form area code 607.

could be someone who has decided to stalk him though and just call him out on it..

odd single tweet, only following AM... could be a signal, by why would you mention the truck and no use a code word

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back