Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #2 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I Don't see it as being a premedated crime, as they would have done their homework on the first veh snatch but got spooked.
Jmo

Oops, meant to ask if LE has asked for help/volunteers in the search.

If not premeditated, why arrange to be dropped off at TB's, just drive up and go for a test drive in his truck.

??

I'm glad they found the truck.
From the truck they can find fingerprints, and they had to transport Tim somehow. If he was harmed ,they will find blood there. I'm hoping they do not.
What makes me sick is that he was walking around with a bunch of other guys with the truck in the trailer and none of his friends came forward to point Delen out as a suspect, even though he had a tattoo and was known to have an airport hanger that worked on cars?
If my child had hung around with Dellen ,he would be grounded for a looooong time.

Ok, I have been ,as others have been saying, working on that "fat guy".
Can anyone Conform, it was the 3 of them, that went to Baja?
They, wouldnt have had this plan, schemed up at that time, so possibly Hotel records has "fat guys" name.

Is the "fat guy" SS?
"fat guy" imho is the red hoodie guy, that was his backseat boy, as his description matches more than AM. The "fat guy" bugged me, right from the time i seen that trailer pic of him. If there was 3 involved, wannabe poor boy would have wanted to impress the other two. Logically, that trailer was involved getting it out of the area.

The bald guy from the Baja trip, pictured with the trailer and DM is SS. He was still tagged the day when DM was arrested but deleted his FB shortly after. The guy in the red hoodie pictured with AM is RB, he 'liked' the photo of them, and used a photo taken on that day as his cover photo - he has the same hat and headphones as he does in the red hoodie photo.

Could be, and it looks like ALL these kids have or come from money. Did you see his photos?

I've been wondering if they All came from money.. Or if AM has lots of "friends" that he buys... Money can run short pretty quickly if he was paying for everyone..

Did anyone else see the news reports where neighbours of DM's mother said they hadn't seen her around in about a week and a half? I realize she could just be on vacation, but it jumps out at me that she hasn't been seen since around the time this whole thing started. I hope LE has confirmed where she is and that she's okay.

Maybe she was on vacation when this all went down, but it is quite possible that if she heard about her son being arrested for this, she may be hiding out somewhere to escape the media circus? Just a thought. I hope LE knows where she is.

I Don't see it as being a premedated crime, as they would have done their homework on the first veh snatch but got spooked.
Jmo

But with the first one, LE said said they came to the man's business. It wasn't a home like Tim Bosma's so quite possible they couldn't do any homework beforehand since businesses are only open during business hours.

Therefore in order to get a glimpse of the guy selling his truck, they'd have to meet him. And possibly the truck wasnt kept at the business overnight but driven for business to and from. Maybe the first test drive "Was" their homework at which time they realized they couldnt do anything to the first guy in broad daylight and due to his size like LE indicated.

Tim's abduction was done at night and if they were casing the place, it'd be obvious who the homeowners were vs a business where many people could be in and out.

CP24 Reporter tweet:

Katie Simpson ‏@KatieSimpson24 2m
As per @CTVToronto Dellen Millard's next court appearance will be tomorrow in Hamilton. #findtimbosma

DM has too much money, probably has a high profile lawyer by now, and will walk free of all charges. :banghead: Money talks.

Chch news is live at Waterloo airport hangar 53. Showed Hamilton forensic truck that reporter said arrived about thirty minutes ago. Don't have a link yet.

Today they will search the hangar in Waterloo and hopefully they will find TB.

:banghead: they haven't searched it yet?? One would think they pulled up every single place his father left to him by now!!

The mother might want to find how the father of her son died..

I'm glad they found the truck.
From the truck they can find fingerprints, and they had to transport Tim somehow. If he was harmed ,they will find blood there. I'm hoping they do not.
What makes me sick is that he was walking around with a bunch of other guys with the truck in the trailer and none of his friends came forward to point Delen out as a suspect, even though he had a tattoo and was known to have an airport hanger that worked on cars?
If my child had hung around with Dellen ,he would be grounded for a looooong time.

BBM: I don't think He had TRUE friends,, I think he was his "friends" personal bank.. And the money ran out pretty quickly!

Also, since I am on a rant this morning, WHY haven't they posted a pic of suspect 2 and possibly 3? They could be in Manitoba already!!

No, you're correct. The tweet was made after the game ended. The member you quoted may be in a different time zone which explains the different time stamp.

Thanks for your reply! Then back to my original question:

To clarify, the time stamp of 7:17 was on AM's tweet that I saw, and I am in EST zone. Why would AM's tweet be stamped at 7:17pm by Twitter if he in fact tweeted after 10pm EST? Is that a Twitter glitch, or is AM in the Pacific time zone? Thanks!

But with the first one, LE said said they came to the man's business. It wasn't a home like Tim Bosma's so quite possible they couldn't do any homework beforehand since businesses are only open during business hours.

Therefore in order to get a glimpse of the guy selling his truck, they'd have to meet him. And possibly the truck wasnt kept at the business overnight but driven for business to and from. Maybe the first test drive "Was" their homework at which time they realized they couldnt do anything to the first guy in broad daylight and due to his size like LE indicated.

Tim's abduction was done at night and if they were casing the place, it'd be obvious who the homeowners were vs a business where many people could be in and out.

If the plan was to kidnap or kill, the target, they would have simply used a handgun and no matter the physical size of the first potential target, they would have convinced him with hot lead.

As I mentioned before about premadation, I dont feel their plan was to kill or kidnap someone in the process. The mere size of the first target, thwarted their plan and when they tried overpowering TB, they were in for a fight, as he had a lot to live for.
jmo

Ok, I have been ,as others have been saying, working on that "fat guy".
Can anyone Conform, it was the 3 of them, that went to Baja?
They, wouldnt have had this plan, schemed up at that time, so possibly Hotel records has "fat guys" name.

Is the "fat guy" SS?
"fat guy" imho is the red hoodie guy, that was his backseat boy, as his description matches more than AM. The "fat guy" bugged me, right from the time i seen that trailer pic of him. If there was 3 involved, wannabe poor boy would have wanted to impress the other two. Logically, that trailer was involved getting it out of the area.

Fat guy in a pic on his fb had pic of jeep. Someone asked if his he said Boss'. that he rebuilt it. I assume he worked for DM rebuilding things.

I thought it was AM that was in the video with his 70's NOVA SS and on his twitter page was his new red Corvette parked in front of the hangar at Waterloo. Were those of him or DM?

The video of the Nova shows it pulling out of DM's garage at home (I think it's DM driving with AM filming but can't be sure). And if you read the comments under the photo of the Nova on AM's Facebook, he states it belongs to his best friend (DM) but that he helps to work on it.

As for the red Corvette, it is AM in the photo but I believe I read AM saying it belonged to his "boss". I assume he means DM.

From what I have seen on AM's FB pictures. Those kids spent alot of money. Car racing is expensive.They also went on trips,to clubs,etc..Spend,spend ,spend.
A couple of my friends relatives just passed away. It takes a great deal of time to probate an estate. At least six months for a large estate such as Dellen's fathers.
He passed in December ,which means that in no way was that estate finished with probate.
That is why you see that they have been liquidating assets. They didn't go out and steal Tim's truck for just the thrill of it. They needed the money and the engine as well.

If the plan was to kidnap or kill, the target, they would have simply used a handgun and no matter the physical size of the first potential target, they would have convinced him with hot lead.

Not too likely guys like these would have access to a handgun. I also doubt they'd be willing to physically attack and murder somebody in cold blood. Possibly a true accident or an arranged one that included some kind of separation between action and result would be tolerable. Several of these possiblities have been put forward on these threads from over-drugging the victim to locking him up and walking away to pushing him out of some kind of moving vehicle, watercraft or plane. I don't even want to think about any of those ideas for a single second more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow