Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #2 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops, meant to ask if LE has asked for help/volunteers in the search.

If not premeditated, why arrange to be dropped off at TB's, just drive up and go for a test drive in his truck.

??

It was premeditated.. like I have posted earlier, was to obtain key... Take owner with them, issue being key used in newer rams, it uses Mercedes tech keys. What was plan for individual taken? Is anyone's guess... But it has become obvious as days pass.

I'm not sure if now I have just become wholly paranoid ever since hearing the trailer was parked so tight against the garage it couldn't be opened except by access from the garage, but I am increasingly worried, like some others, about DM's mother.... And now I am feeling anxious about a pic from the twitter account of someone who has been mentioned here and yet who has not been named a POI, but still: 30 pics in, there is a photo of a boot that looks, to me at least, like the type LE has been circulating in the murder of Sonia Varaschin. I know, I know. It's very unlikely there's a relation; it may not be the same boot, or it may be indeed the same boot and the person holding it up is either unaware, or specifically aware, that it is and there is still no connection. But the hastags are "freshtodeath" and "freeshit" and it is nevertheless anxiety-producing.....

Wow! Can you get the pics side by side?

I'm not sure if now I have just become wholly paranoid ever since hearing the trailer was parked so tight against the garage it couldn't be opened except by access from the garage, but I am increasingly worried, like some others, about DM's mother.... And now I am feeling anxious about a pic from the twitter account of someone who has been mentioned here and yet who has not been named a POI, but still: 30 pics in, there is a photo of a boot that looks, to me at least, like the type LE has been circulating in the murder of Sonia Varaschin. I know, I know. It's very unlikely there's a relation; it may not be the same boot, or it may be indeed the same boot and the person holding it up is either unaware, or specifically aware, that it is and there is still no connection. But the hastags are "freshtodeath" and "freeshit" and it is nevertheless anxiety-producing.....

You aren't paranoid. My first posting on this thread was about the fact that Tim lives a 15-minute drive from where Audrey Gleave lived. And I'll now add to that...Audrey Gleave had a VERY nice car.

My honest opinion, if this AM guy was a person of interest... He would have been taken already... He was seen by two people... His face would have been recognized by either one of them.

More chaff from the Missisauga.com article that confirms DM isn't talking about his accomplice(s).:

So DM has GMC Yukon too? He must pay a lot for car insurance with so many vehicles. Wonder where his red Dodge Ram is... he couldn't have towed the black trailer with a Yukon.

Just saw this tweet. Hope it's ok to post

TheRealDA‏@darylanne10m
Forensic Van on scene at Region of Waterloo Int'l Airport #570News #FindTimBosma pic.twitter.com/E6NtAXHt6H

:(

I am up to my eyeballs at work, can one of my WS friends PM me if something breaks today or anything is needed?

TIA

I'm glad they found the truck.
From the truck they can find fingerprints, and they had to transport Tim somehow. If he was harmed ,they will find blood there. I'm hoping they do not.
What makes me sick is that he was walking around with a bunch of other guys with the truck in the trailer and none of his friends came forward to point Delen out as a suspect, even though he had a tattoo and was known to have an airport hanger that worked on cars?
If my child had hung around with Dellen ,he would be grounded for a looooong time.

I thought that it wasn't released in the news about the tattoo until Friday May 10th and they were seen outside his house on Wednesday May 8th and no mention of the trailer being at his home address....just trying to put the pieces together. Thanks.:moo:

Just saw this tweet. Hope it's ok to post

TheRealDA‏@darylanne10m
Forensic Van on scene at Region of Waterloo Int'l Airport #570News #FindTimBosma pic.twitter.com/E6NtAXHt6H

:(

I think it can be a van to collect any type of evidence and not just biological. I hope it's not biological.

image.jpg

http://kitchener.ctvnews.ca/police-at-airport-in-connection-with-bosma-disappearance-1.1279025

CTV Kitchener
Published Monday, May 13, 2013 10:47AM EDT

A police forensics van was seen at Region of Waterloo International Airport on Monday morning in connection with the search for Tim Bosma.

Police had earlier confirmed to CTV News that they had obtained a search warrant for a hangar belonging to Millard Air.

Read more: http://kitchener.ctvnews.ca/police-...h-bosma-disappearance-1.1279025#ixzz2TBcl3UUm

From your link:

'Deepak Paradkar, the lawyer for Dellen Millard, 27, said his client comes from a good family and described him as a "polite, reserved and humble guy." He has no criminal record that Paradkar knows of, and it makes "no sense" that he would be involved in such a bizarre set of circumstances, Paradkar said.'

http://www.mississauga.com/iphone/topstories/article/1616629

Apparently Dellen’s family is shocked...

:banghead: "good family" .. Yeah, a good family that he took advantage of!! He is so humble and polite he parked Tims truck at his MOTHERS house! Nice way to treat your family Dellen!! So humble and polite that he can't tell them where Tim or the other suspects are? Right! $$$$$$$$$$$ :banghead:

Aslo it makes no sense that ANYONE would be involved with this bizarre circumstance.. Yet.. SOMEONE is involved and DM knows who... But if you have enough money in this world, you will get away with your crime as a polite, humble person.:banghead:

OK I KNOW I saw 9: 17 on that twitter and it's because I had my settings wrong. I just fixed my setting and AM's post is 10:17 now. But I just saw it at 7:19 just a few minutes ago. ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member