Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #2 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to know if Tim Bosma was a sub-contractor for the General Contractor on that new hangar construction project.

Did Tim cross these guys path before in his truck?

I have put in a special rewind request to the Scanner WSers in the parking lot.

If anyone wants to pick up the scanner feed for this case, I guess there would be several scanner locations, they can do it here in the Parking Lot, and start a new thread for Tim. Just remember not to bring scanner discussion back to this thread. What happens in the basement, stays in the basement.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=377"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

TheRealDA‏@darylanne3m
Two members with Hamilton Police forensics team photographing site of hangar 53 @ WRIA. #FindTimBosma @570News pic.twitter.com/7syX55ozi8

What kind of cargo or people did Millard Air transport anyway?

This is not looking good with the taping of the hangar and photographs, etc. Fearful that this is not going to turn out well at all.

automotive parts. I had posted that and had to delete. I'll try to find it again.

Sorry if I have missed this.

Are the RCMP involved in this case? I know Canadian Border Services are.

How big are the fish that could be fried in this case?

I think this case is going to get alot bigger. I am very fearful for Tim at this point. :(

More info here:

Detective Sergeant Matt Kavanagh said he is awaiting a search warrant, expected later Monday, before investigators can begin combing through the trailer and pickup truck.

“I seized a trailer yesterday. There is a truck in it. I don’t know if it’s Bosma’s or not until my warrant’s signed. But there is a truck,” he said.

Officers also began searching a hangar on Monday at the Region of Waterloo International Airport that is owned by Mr. Millard’s family aviation company. Det. Sgt. Kavanagh said he expects the search to last “at least” two or three days.
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...id=rss1&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member