Not open for further replies.
BKKEfxiCYAEaMHB.png:large

https://twitter.com/CBCHamilton/status/333975003777359874/photo/1

attachment.php

Attachments

• bosma.JPG
    bosma.JPG
    84.4 KB · Views: 222
It looks like the grass on the right side of the driveway hasn't been mowed in awhile- it looks quite tall. The left side may have been mowed by the neighbour that lives on the left, to keep his side tidy looking. That birch tree looks like it's been dead awhile too. Yet, there looks to be many bags of dirt (or grass seed- the bags seem about the right size) at the side of the house on the left side ready for gardening.

Edited to add: I enlarged the picture. I'm pretty sure those are bags of dirt. Somebody was planning on doing some gardening, yet their front yard has been untended all season by the looks of it.

OK that's crazy that LE had to be alerted about the trailer being at the mothers. Did they just try calling her and didn't even bother, to do a drive by?

*If* she is missing, wonder why she hasn't been reported missing by anyone.

Re: scanners in Canada. You can access quite a few of them through radio reference and the apps. hamiltons is not available, but Waterloo IS, as is Toronto and many other areas in Ontario anyway. The law I believe though is that your can listen but you cannot discuss what you hear, so not sure how that would work with he scanner threads.

It looks like the grass on the right side of the driveway hasn't been mowed in awhile- it looks quite tall. The left side may have been mowed by the neighbour that lives on the left, to keep his side tidy looking. That birch tree looks like it's been dead awhile too. Yet, there looks to be many bags of dirt (or grass seed- the bags seem about the right size) at the side of the house on the left side ready for gardening.

Wow I didnt even notice that. WTH
If they live in a nice neighbourhood this is not normal.
Not only that, if they had money and she was going away for an extended period of time, would she not hire someone
to watch her house, tend to her maintenance etc?

So the neighbour sees the trailer on Thursday but others said they saw it show up on Wed. night. This trailer would take up the entire driveway, no? I tried to see the driveway in Google maps. Is it a paver stove drive?

The next door neighbour saw the trailer being backed into the driveway on Wednesday night, while he was watching the Leafs game (which went into overtime so it could have been quite late). I'm guessing the other neighbours didn't happen to look outside until Thursday morning.

Sure you can. I've been listening to Brantford for days now. My son also has the app on his phone.

Can you please provide the correct link for the agency scanner relevant to this case so that someone can set up a thread for this?

I won't post the pics side by side since we can't post anything from social media if the person isn't a confirmed suspect, but I looked up the SV boot pics again....the boots are identical. Check out the third boot in from the left, then go back and look at the AM boot photo.

http://images.ctv.ca/archives/CTVNews/img2/20100908/450_shoes_100908.jpg

Closer:

http://storage.canoe.ca/v1/dynamic_...02483442157_ORIGINAL.jpg?quality=80&size=420x

I'm not implicating AM as a suspect in the SM murder, just stating a fact about the boots.

I was wondering about that also. I was thinking about unsolved cases.

Oh I see. There is grass growing between the pavers. Was she going to get to it later or has she been gone for a long time?

Exactly! Now I know we got off to a late gardening season, but my own grass desperately needs mowing *again* and I just did it less than a week ago. That front yard hasn't been touch this spring at all!

As someone else mentioned, in an affluent neighbourhood, she would have hired someone to do her grass at the very least, even if she enjoyed doing the gardening herself.

Thanks, I have a screenshot of the tweet too but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member