Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #2 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, she DID just lose her husband, right?

The neighbours were probably privately griping, yet overlooking her untidy yard due to this fact, and I wonder if the birch tree has been snapped since the ice storm we had weeks ago?

Don't forget, it has been 10 YEARS since she seen her son.

BBM: I missed that! So, DM and his mother have been estranged?

Looking at the pic...in suburbia you don't let the grass grow between your pavers or let your lawn get long enough to bale - look at the pic carefully.
Dee

Something's not right here, for sure.

Toronto didn't get much snow this winter did they? I know we had lots.... Some of my stuff hasn't even come up yet. Maybe she didn't trim it down in the fall ?

Here is a Google street view of the house, not sure when it was taken, at least a year ago.... - Birch Tree was dead then too, a small amount of ornamental grass, but certainly not as much as is shown the more recent photo.

Attachments

• house.jpg
    house.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 130
For Immediate release: Monday May 13th, 2013 Hamilton, ONMissing Person Timothy BosmaFollow Up

On Sunday, May12th, 2013 Hamilton Police received information of a large covered trailer parked in a driveway at an address in Kleinberg, Ontario. The trailer is owned by Dellen Millard’s business. York Regional Police attended and entered the trailer to search for Tim Bosma. Mr. Bosma was not found. York Regional Police did observe a black pick up truck inside this trailer. A warrant is being sought to search this trailer. Until this is done, police cannot confirm that it is Mr. Bosma’s vehicle.

Police have now concentrated the search for Tim Bosma in the Kitchener Waterloo Region and have obtained search warrants and have begun to search this area.
Due to the overwhelming response from the public, Hamilton Police have set up a Tip Line. Police are asking anyone with information regarding Mr. Bosma’s location to contact the Tip Line at 905 546-2100 or to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477.
The search for Tim Bosma continues and we thank the community for their continued support.
- 30-
Media Inquiries:
S/Sgt. Matt Kavanagh
Hamilton Police Service
Homicide Unit
905-546-3829

http://hamiltonpolice.on.ca/HPS/News/Update+to+Missing+Person+Tim+Bosma.htm

So wait...he hasn't seen his mother in 10 YEARS and then just decides he's going to go park this massive trailer on her driveway? He obviously knew she wasn't going to be there.

Maybe Millard's mom is in France with the R Burns (France) on AM's fb friends list? Didn't realize Dellen's mom is a Burns...strange!

So wait...he hasn't seen his mother in 10 YEARS and then just decides he's going to go park this massive trailer on her driveway? He obviously knew she wasn't going to be there.

Exactly. And maybe he thought no one would look there if it was common knowledge he and his mom weren't on good terms? Though, hiding a giant trailer in plain sight doesn't seem to have worked out too well for the dummy.

Here is a Google street view of the house, not sure when it was taken, at least a year ago.... - Birch Tree was dead then too, a small amount of ornamental grass, but certainly not as much as is shown the more recent photo.

The vines have been cut down or havent grown yet from this pic to the pic posted by media yesterday

Toronto didn't get much snow this winter did they? I know we had lots.... Some of my stuff hasn't even come up yet. Maybe she didn't trim it down in the fall ?

Not enough to call in the Army. ;)

Something's not right here, for sure.

Though looking at last year's pic there is some grass in the pavers there as well.
Just trying to figure if his mom is AWOL or on vacation....either way, he knew that he could stash the trailer there. Also, if the neighbours heard the sound of the truck, that implies a diesel to me - they usually are louder than gas-powered ones.

Regarding the death of Millard's father and the construction of the hangar.

Was Millard able to find a tenant?

In 2005, Rob Seaman, a writer for Wings Magazine, described the senior Millard as “one of this nation’s true aviation pioneers” who helped many young pilots get their start in the field. Mr. Seaman wrote that the airline flew everything from people to horses and large marine mammals to parts and supplies.

Carl Millard ran the family business with his son and Dellen’s father, Wayne Millard. Carl died in 2006, and Wayne passed away in 2012, not long after Millard Air bought its hangar in Waterloo.

In March, a man named Robert Kozlowski, claiming to be the vice president of operations at Millard Air, posted on an aviation blog that the company was looking to lease the hangar.

“Unfortunately just as the MRO was getting started, the president Wayne Millard passed away and the family decided to shut down the MRO” reads the blog post. “That has left the family with a very large hangar and we are looking for tenants.”
http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/0...family/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

I don't think we can jump to that conclusion. His mother's neighbour said he hadn't seen DM in 10 years... but that is not to say she didn't visit him in Etobicoke, that they didn't go out for dinner, or that he didn't happened to come by when the neighbour wasn't around.

With that said, I personally feel they maybe aren't the closest mother and son around.

Did anybody go to John Sopinka Court house today? Dellen was set to appear today or tomorrow.

Interesting...they don't mention checking out her house.

They also say they haven't searched the trailer yet, so they can't confirm it's Bosma's truck. Has anyone actually seen a photo of DM yet with that infamous tattoo? Just curious.

Did anybody go to John Sopinka Court house today? Dellen was set to appear today or tomorrow.

Just drove past it about 30 minutes ago. Looked quiet. No media presence in the area that I could see.

Does anyone know if DM still has aircraft in his registered business? If so is it possible to obtain his aircraft ID number? Would any take offs over the last week be in public domain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214