Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #2 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:welcome: Welcome all new members and 439 guests! :) :welcome:

Hopefully today is the day that Tim comes home to his family!

Here is a Google street view of the house, not sure when it was taken, at least a year ago.... - Birch Tree was dead then too, a small amount of ornamental grass, but certainly not as much as is shown the more recent photo.

The image was taken September 2011 (in Google street view it displays this info in hard-to-read white font at the bottom left side of the image).

The trailer is 5th wheel hitch. Did anyone hear if the neighbours said what the tow vehicle was that dropped it off at DM's mom's house. The pics I have seen of the red Ram 3500 (I believe Hemi because of fender badgeing) are a couple years old, I wonder if this is still the tow vehicle DM use's for 5th wheel hitches. If 5th wheel hitch tow vehicle not in hanger maybe accomplice has. Could the Yukon he was app'd in tow that trailer (I don't think so).

I was sure I read that DM already had a court date on Saturday (probably for bail) and is set to have another one on Wednesday. Until he makes bail, by law there's a court date set every few days unless the judge denies bail completely. If he has another hearing then he's probably trying to find a surety.

Yes, defended 2 convicted heroin traffickers from Mississauga in April 2013

Again makes me wonder about the possibility of drug use and/or drug peddling with these perps - esp if organized crime was in any way involved. The question remains why, given that these guys had oodles of vehicles between them did they need this truck so badly?

The bald guy from the Baja trip, pictured with the trailer and DM is SS. He was still tagged the day when DM was arrested but deleted his FB shortly after. The guy in the red hoodie pictured with AM is RB, he 'liked' the photo of them, and used a photo taken on that day as his cover photo - he has the same hat and headphones as he does in the red hoodie photo.

There are a few online forums that have the SS name on it...as well as an obit from 2010 for SS's father (I can't confirm that it's the same SS). What caught my eye was that the obit was from Brantford. Not sure if that's been mentioned already.

Perhaps SS is from Brantford and knows his way around and that's why they headed there after Ancaster?

JMO.

(First time posting...been following for days).

Did anybody go to John Sopinka Court house today? Dellen was set to appear today or tomorrow.

Heard 2 different days some media via twitter is saying back in court tomorrow Tuesday and the CBC write up with his lawyers statement said Wednesday. Gotta luv media reports which is true?? :banghead: lol :moo:

The trailer is 5th wheel hitch. Did anyone hear if the neighbours said what the tow vehicle was that dropped it off at DM's mom's house. The pics I have seen of the red Ram 3500 (I believe Hemi because of fender badgeing) are a couple years old, I wonder if this is still the tow vehicle DM use's for 5th wheel hitches. If 5th wheel hitch tow vehicle not in hanger maybe acclompice has. Could the Yukon he was app'd in tow that trailer (I don't think so).

To tow a GN trailer, you'd need a pickup truck - the hitch rests on a ball in the box of the truck. A Yukon is an SUV, so no way to do any towing with that type of trailer.
Going back to my question from before....if he still owns the Hemi, then it is quite probably the vehicle used to tow the trailer.
So where's the truck? Very worthwhile to find it.

Article from August 22, 2012:

"This brand new, 50,000 square foot hangar with the eye-catching red roof belongs to Millard Air, formerly of Toronto’s Pearson International Airport. The company will bring up to 90 jobs to the Kitchener-Waterloo area."

"Millard Air will employ 40 to 90 people and will provide heavy aircraft maintenance, beginning with Boeing 737s and eventually progressing to Airbus A320s and Boeing 757s. The company is awaiting its AMO (approved maintenance organization) certification from Transport Canada, but (Wayne) Millard hopes to be up and running by the beginning of November."

http://skiesmag.com/news/articles/17044-built-for-bigger.html

I gather when WM unexpectedly passed away (3 months later in Dec, 2012) the business plans were scuppered and management looked to lease out the facility.

Interesting...they don't mention checking out her house.

Oh dear. So this seems to answer my next post, which was going to be "please tell me they've checked inside his mother's house."

Jeff D Smith ‏@jeffdsmitty 1h

@KatieSimpson24 @CTVToronto look at a Facebook page for a guy from Etobikoke calling himself Biggie Berry. looks like Dellen Millard.

This was on twitter...is it DM's fb page?

Been reading along, but I thought it was strange DM only had 15 friends on his pg. I thought certainly he has to have another pg.

Even if it's his or not I still feel like he has another pg.

There are a few online forums that have the SS name on it...as well as an obit from 2010 for SS's father (I can't confirm that it's the same SS). What caught my eye was that the obit was from Brantford. Not sure if that's been mentioned already.

Perhaps SS is from Brantford and knows his way around and that's why they headed there after Ancaster?

JMO.

(First time posting...been following for days).

Welcome Lady19!!

I'd hope at some point in this developing story that either LE or the media speak with the former GM of MillardAir (aka "The Koz" as he calls himself on LinkedIn). I don't think The Koz is a suspect or POI, but he seem like a guy that could tell you a lot about the family and that business and the son that gets to use a large airplane hangar to work on his toys.

According to the CBC at http://www.cbc.ca/m/touch/canada/sto...a-mystery.html

Neighbours told CBC News they were woken up late Thursday night to the bright lights and noise of a truck backing up. It dropped off the trailer in Burns's driveway and left.

But didn't MSN earlier report that neigbors saw the trailer in the driveway on Thursday morning suggesting that it must have arrived sometime in the Wednesday/Thursday overnight? This is kind of important because we also learned earlier from MSN that Tim and "some other men" were working outside his own house in Mississauga on Wednesday evening and so dramatically affects the time frame with respect to DM's movements.

Waterboard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where is Tim @$$&%!{!!!

:furious:

We have almost 500 guests. Please join us (just not all at once).

Oh dear. So this seems to answer my next post, which was going to be "please tell me they've checked inside his mother's house."

can you imagine if he's in her house ALIVE and could hear all of the commotion yesterday?? ughhh

please be OK Tim!!

971224_456032777816200_1987051589_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members