Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #2 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have almost 500 guests. Please join us (just not all at once).

A lot of people can't because of the strict email requirements. It's a pain. Everyone uses gmail or equivent these days. Yet they require manual approval.

Deepak Paradkar, the lawyer for Dellen Millard, 27, said his client comes from a good family and described him as a “polite, reserved and humble guy.”

Who cares that he comes from a so-called "good" family--what does that mean anyway that they have money? I hate when lawyers say that clients are from good families--that is a matter of opinion and being rich is irrelavant. Polite, reserved and humble, bumble, where is Tim, DM?

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2...rs_disappearance_not_talking_lawyer_says.html

We have almost 500 guests. Please join us (just not all at once).

I will say, i had a hard time registering, i had to email the admin to allow my email address to be used. i think a few others had mentioned having difficulty as well.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...ing-pickup-in-tim-bosma-case/article11883445/

Hamilton Police are planning to search a large trailer containing a pickup truck in connection with the investigation into the disappearance of Tim Bosma.

Detective Sergeant Matt Kavanagh said he is awaiting a search warrant, expected later Monday, before investigators can begin combing through the trailer and pickup truck.

“I seized a trailer yesterday. There is a truck in it. I don’t know if it’s Bosma’s or not until my warrant’s signed. But there is a truck,” he said.

Come ON!!! If he knows there's a truck inside then he must be able to see it. If he can see it then there must be some way to see the licence plates.

(Report also says the AP hangar search is expected to last at least 2 to 3 days.)

To tow a GN trailer, you'd need a pickup truck - the hitch rests on a ball in the box of the truck. A Yukon is an SUV, so no way to do any towing with that type of trailer.
Going back to my question from before....if he still owns the Hemi, then it is quite probably the vehicle used to tow the trailer.
So where's the truck? Very worthwhile to find it.

Maybe in the possession of suspect #2. I know the borders were likely alerted about Bosma's truck, but if they weren't looking for a red truck....

Again makes me wonder about the possibility of drug use and/or drug peddling with these perps - esp if organized crime was in any way involved. The question remains why, given that these guys had oodles of vehicles between them did they need this truck so badly?

On AM's twitter page, he has a quote from "Dell Millard" saying he'll either be sleeping or doing heroin. You have to scroll down a ways, but it's there.

From CBC:

ii-millard-fb.jpg

Facebook photos show Millard, 27, has an interest in restoring and repairing cars, as well as offroad racing. (Facebook)

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/story/2013/05/13/hamilton-bosma-mystery.html

I have a question about a quote from that link. I'm sure it's been discussed but I"m relatively new to following this case, and I've probably just missed it.

Above article says "On Saturday, police announced they had made an arrest in the case: Dellen Millard, 27, of Toronto was arrested in Etobicoke and charged with forcible confinement and theft over $5,000."

BBM - So can someone please tell me why he was arrested for Forcible Confinement, if we don't know where Tim is or what happened to him? Who'd DM Confine Forcibly in relation to this case?

Does anyone know if DM still has aircraft in his registered business? If so is it possible to obtain his aircraft ID number? Would any take offs over the last week be in public domain?

Anyone have any insight on this?! I think it would be huge if he had access to an aircraft during the initial week before capture. Scary thoughts.

Well she's no legal aid lawyer, that's for sure. My mind does not rest easier knowing that DM chose to hire a defense lawyer with her particular credentials.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...ing-pickup-in-tim-bosma-case/article11883445/

Come ON!!! If he knows there's a truck inside then he must be able to see it. If he can see it then there must be some way to see the licence plates.

(Report also says the AP hangar search is expected to last at least 2 to 3 days.)

IMHO, His wording imply very strongly that he knows darn well whose it is but he can't answer media questions about it until his warrant is signed.

"I don't know whose truck it is until my warrant is signed." (legally, so stop asking me cuz I can't tell you yet - that's how I imagine he would finish the sentence if he could).

Search of the hanger expected to take 2-3 days... Not good..IMO.. They are looking for evidence to convict now... Not Tim...

BBM - So can someone please tell me why he was arrested for Forcible Confinement, if we don't know where Tim is or what happened to him? Who'd DM Confine Forcibly in relation to this case?

I suppose, theoretically anyway, if the police were looking for a charge sufficient to hold him in the hoosegow then TB unwillingly driving or being driven as a passenger in his truck could be liberally interpreted as "forcible confinement".

it is possibly that the red truck was used by suspect #2 to hide it, since he knows the area , since we know DM is not cooperating with Police just gives more proof that DM is connected

what were these pics of?

Police at DM's mother's house checking out the trailer with a pickup truck inside that was dropped off ther in the middle of the night either Wed into Thurs, or Thurs into Fri. They're working on getting a warrant signed so they can confirm that it is or is not Tim's truck.

Article from August 22, 2012:

"This brand new, 50,000 square foot hangar with the eye-catching red roof belongs to Millard Air, formerly of Toronto’s Pearson International Airport. The company will bring up to 90 jobs to the Kitchener-Waterloo area."

"Millard Air will employ 40 to 90 people and will provide heavy aircraft maintenance, beginning with Boeing 737s and eventually progressing to Airbus A320s and Boeing 757s. The company is awaiting its AMO (approved maintenance organization) certification from Transport Canada, but (Wayne) Millard hopes to be up and running by the beginning of November."

http://skiesmag.com/news/articles/17044-built-for-bigger.html

I gather when WM unexpectedly passed away (3 months later in Dec, 2012) the business plans were scuppered and management looked to lease out the facility.

Re-posting Wayne Millard's obit for the newb's:

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/thestar/obituary.aspx?pid=161695472

Very interesting quote on his obit:

His hope was for a time when cooperation would be the norm and competition was only friendly. He was frugal with himself and generous to others. The only people he feared were racists.

On AM's twitter page, he has a quote from "Dell Millard" saying he'll either be sleeping or doing heroin. You have to scroll down a ways, but it's there.

Yes, so maybe it is not a coincidence he has the same lawyer of 2 heroin traffickers convicted in Apr. 2013. Takes a lot of money to feed that habit.

Maybe there are additional parts transported by plane. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member