Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #2 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is he happier to sit in jail then roll over on someone, unless we r talking some serious shady characters? He is more afraid of what they will do to him then spending time in jail..

Further along those lines, if they didn't know it before, shady guy enforcers now know who his friends and family are and even his mother's name and where she lives. He's probably scared half to death. He probably should be.

Jessica Young ‏@JessicaYoungCBC 1m
@HamiltonPolice say NO news conference today in re: Tim Bosma case. Just got the e-mail #findtimbosma #sl #hamont

Further along those lines, if they didn't know it before, shady guy enforcers now know who his friends and family are and even his mother's name and where she lives. He's probably scared half to death. He probably should be.

If he cared about protecting her (assuming that is the case), then parking the trailer and truck in her driveway was a really boneheaded move.

If this hasn't already been done by LE, I would be checking the Ancaster Fairgrounds. I recall an early news story that Tim had intended to take the test drive to those fairgrounds. If Tim was driving, he likely made a driver change at those fairgrounds, at which point at least two, if not all three of the vehicles' occupants, would have had to perform a Chinese fire drill. If foul play was involved, that would be the place to do it, IMO. The fairgrounds. I am surprised we're not seeing more people conducting searches on their own. I think all the people visiting the Bosman's home should be organizing searches with volunteers.

Do we know if DM (or others not named yet as a POI) owned / collected any weapons?

There is a video that AM posted entitled 'Dell the terrorist' that shows DM posing by the wing of a small aircraft with what looks like an RPG launcher.

They were also into paintball FWIW.

He has a lawyer, and I am sure he knows well enough not to give LE more than they can find for themselves. I hope this isn't the case, but if they don't find a body, it makes the Crown's case much harder to prove. I hope they have or soon get suspect # 2 and can get them working against each other and someone talks!

If this hasn't already been done by LE, I would be checking the Ancaster Fairgrounds. I recall an early news story that Tim had intended to take the test drive to those fairgrounds. If Tim was driving, he likely made a driver change at those fairgrounds, at which point at least two, if not all three of the vehicles' occupants, would have had to perform a Chinese fire drill. If foul play was involved, that would be the place to do it, IMO. The fairgrounds. I am surprised we're not seeing more people conducting searches on their own. I think all the people visiting the Bosman's home should be organizing searches with volunteers.

Police and family have asked for no civilian searches in case evidence is destroyed. Which makes me question what is up. When people go missing, search parties are organized all the time.

According to Transport Canada Millardair has three aircraft registered. Two Pipers and a Bell (Helicopter).

http://wwwapps2.tc.gc.ca/Saf-Sec-Sur/2/ccarcs/aspscripts/en/quicksearch.asp

Tail Number C-FKLK Bell model 47G-2 Helicopter
Tail Number C-GAFF Piper PA-31
Tail Number C-GMLJ Piper PA-31-300
***Current Information, directly from the Official Canadian Civil Aircraft Register database.***

You can check aircraft movements on websites like Flightaware.com but only if an aircraft has filed a flight plan and is flying under instrument rules. The flights do not get tracked if an aircraft is flying under visual rules.

I checked the above tail numbers on Flightaware and there have been no instrument flights tracked for any of these aircraft.

Isn't FlightAware for US only?

Katie Simpson ‏@KatieSimpson24 2m
Hamilton Police say no news conference on Tim Bosma today. They have received 500 tips on their dedicated tip line. #FindTimBosma

500 Tips!!! I hope whoever is involved feels their world getting smaller and smaller by the second! One of those tips has to lead to Tim!

I read on here that the police do not have Dellen's house taped off?I hope they have a warrant for that too(Probably right?).
The neighbours stated that he was outside and in the backyard the night after Tim's disappearance
The news agency said that he lived there alone after his fathers death.Do I have that right?

Already done. I have a relative who's property borders the fairgrounds. TONS of officers searched that area days after Tim went missing and knocked on doors.

Rejecting GMAIL is incredibly annoying, it took me forever to join the site just due to this fact..

Poor way to weed out the spammers IMO.. Can't you just do some kind of Captcha or something instead?

It's not about the spammers.

This site attracts alot of different people. I will leave it at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214