Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #2 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DM is not talking. How come? It has to be in his interest to stay silent. It would be in his interest if a-Tim is deceased and his body has been disposed of. In that case, with no body, DM may be hoping that he will never face a murder rap. Or, b - he could be silent because he is involved with people who will take him out if he speaks. One more thing. The detective said earlier that the guy from T.O was a 'large individual' and so the two did not harm him. Suppose though, that the reason for not touching him was that after they took him out, he would have been too big for them to do away with? Could one of the perps have connections to a funeral home or crematorium in Brantford?

This is so frustrating for me, I can't even imagine what the family and friends of Tim's are going through...

I think the LE have more details and information, but so that the whole investigation stands up in court, they are being tight lipped and I appreciate that, so that whatever the outcome, there will be justice for Timothy Bosma.

The image was taken September 2011 (in Google street view it displays this info in hard-to-read white font at the bottom left side of the image).

West Coast here, still playing catch-up:

IMO, that silver-grey vehicle in the driveway in the 2011 streetview pic looks the same as a vehicle that was parked in the driveway in front of the trailer yesterday. It was one of the very first pics that the CBC reporter Natalie had on her twitter yesterday.

Anyone else recalling that?

I wonder if they need foot presence in the area outside the immediate airport area. There are lots of rivers and forests out that way. I'm from the area and know the area well.

If there was a reason to look in the area, I'd be willing to help. But searching without reason is a waste of resources.

I drove by DM's Maple Gate house in Markland Woods, about 1:00pm today. No police tape, and no cars of any kind. I'm surprised the house is not taped off as a potential crime scene, or for the purpose of preserving evidence. Anyone off the street could just walk up the front door. FWIW

I just don't understand the actions of LE in this case. A picture was posted above showing DM's mothers house taken today and there was no police tape or presence. Are police not going to search the mothers house? How do we know Tim isn't tied up in the garage after-all neighbors noted that the trailer had been parked very close to the garage door! Aside from taking a cursory look inside the trailer I have not seen any reports of LE entering the house or garage and I am sure that this would have been noticed by the neighbors.

I am also surprised that it was alert neighbors who called police on Sunday to tip them off about the trailer. Why wasn't LE at her house long before this?

So many questions not being asked and answered by our media.

Why are they only searching the Hangar today when DM was arrested on Friday? It should not take all weekend to get a search warrant. LE can get these in hours!

Where is DM's mother? If as reported DM is not cooperating with LE why isn't his mother coming forward and pleading with her son to tell LE all that he knows?

Has DM's red pickup truck been accounted for? He was arrested driving a Chevy Yukon so where is the red pickup? We don't see it in the driveway of the Etobicoke Home. It's not parked around the Hangar. If the Red pickup is not accounted for why hasn't LE issued a description with license plate details to the public? If the red pickup IS accounted for how come we have not seen reports of it being taken to a crime lab?

Does anyone know if DM still has aircraft in his registered business? If so is it possible to obtain his aircraft ID number? Would any take offs over the last week be in public domain?

Two of the smaller twin prop planes that were in the hangars were C-GAFF (newer) and C-GMLJ (Looks like and older parts plane for the newer one)

West Coast here, still playing catch-up:

IMO, that silver-grey vehicle in the driveway in the 2011 streetview pic looks the same as a vehicle that was parked in the driveway in front of the trailer yesterday. It was one of the very first pics that the CBC reporter Natalie had on her twitter yesterday.

Anyone else recalling that?

I think they are different cars. Parked in DM's mothers driveway - as seen on Google street view - was a Toyota Prius hybrid. The silver vehicle seen in yesterdays news coverage was a Toyota RAV SUV belonging to the next door neighbors. I did not see the Silver Prius in the coverage yesterday.

DM's lawyer said LE had MB's cooperation in the removal of the trailer from her property so she has been in contact with LE.

DM is not talking. How come? It has to be in his interest to stay silent. It would be in his interest if a-Tim is deceased and his body has been disposed of. In that case, with no body, DM may be hoping that he will never face a murder rap. Or, b - he could be silent because he is involved with people who will take him out if he speaks. One more thing. The detective said earlier that the guy from T.O was a 'large individual' and so the two did not harm him. Suppose though, that the reason for not touching him was that after they took him out, he would have been too big for them to do away with? Could one of the perps have connections to a funeral home or crematorium in Brantford?

Well 6'1 and 170lbs.... Is a fairly wimpy figure.... Very skinny to be honest. Again was two of them... But guy they met was Likely a construction worker, who could bend steel with his bare hands.... They sized him up and decided to take off.. Simple as that

From FB - Help find Tim Bosma (OFFICIAL PAGE)

UPDATE: 12:50 Monday Afternoon

On Sunday, May12th, 2013 Hamilton Police received information of a large covered trailer parked in a driveway at an address in Kleinberg, Ontario. The trailer is owned by Dellen Millard’s business. York Regional Police attended and entered the trailer to search for Tim Bosma. Mr. Bosma was not found. York Regional Police did observe a black pick up truck inside this trailer. A warrant is being sought to search this trailer. Until this is done, police cannot confirm that it is Mr. Bosma’s vehicle.

Police have now concentrated the search for Tim Bosma in the Kitchener-Waterloo Region and have obtained search warrants and have begun to search this area.

BBM

So, LE has confirmed prior to the warrant that Tim was not in trailer/truck - and hopefully, the same is true of the hangar - that they have done a cursory check, now waiting on warrant for detailed inspection and possible gathering of evidence. I'm relieved to know that they are not waiting on warrants to check for Tim.

I just don't understand the actions of LE in this case. A picture was posted above showing DM's mothers house taken today and there was no police tape or presence. Are police not going to search the mothers house? How do we know Tim isn't tied up in the garage after-all neighbors noted that the trailer had been parked very close to the garage door! Aside from taking a cursory look inside the trailer I have not seen any reports of LE entering the house or garage and I am sure that this would have been noticed by the neighbors.

I am also surprised that it was alert neighbors who called police on Sunday to tip them off about the trailer. Why wasn't LE at her house long before this?

Why are they only searching the Hangar today when DM was arrested on Friday? It should not take all weekend to get a search warrant. LE can get these in hours!

Where is DM's mother? If as reported DM is not cooperating with LE why isn't his mother coming forward and pleading with her son to tell LE all that he knows?

Has DM's red pickup truck been accounted for? He was arrested driving a Chevy Yukon so where is the red pickup? We don't see it in the driveway of the Etobicoke Home. It's not parked around the Hangar. If the Red pickup is not accounted for why hasn't LE issued a description with license plate details to the public? If the red pickup IS accounted for how come we have not seen reports of it being taken to a crime lab?

I totally agree that they should be locating the red pickup too. Hopefully MB is not in denial that DM could do this, as the possible proof was in the driveway. Not that a person gone that far astray from life would listen but somehow they have to find Tim Bosma.

Can they search his mother's house without a warrant? I doubt it. As for the truck, LE may not even have the licence plate on that vehicle. The vehicle might not even belong to DM - it may belong to AM (who we don't even know is a POI let alone suspect) or DM might have sold it.

I don't think it's fair to bring LE's tactics into question when so little information is known by the public at this point. Sometimes they need to keep their cards close to their chests for a good reason. It's not easy to work under constant media scrutiny. I'm sure they're doing everything they can to find Tim. Just my :twocents:

The road TB lived on would be so dark by 9:30 p.m.

Curious to know how much time elapsed from the time TB received the call to his cell and the time it took the thieves to arrive.

If it was TB's home today that I saw, it surely would have stood out along the road. It is not set back too far and would be worth in the seven digits, I would think.

It's a beautiful home. There were lots of vehicles parked on the property and they appeared to have "missing" posters of TB taped to their car windows.

I think I saw the industrial park, where TB's cell phone was found, It is not far from his home.

If these culprits parked in the industrial park, how did they know if there was or wasn't video surveillance there?

How did they know if TB did or didn't have video surveillance of his property?

Drove for miles in and around TB's area trying to look for anything else that may have been thrown from the truck to no avail.

He has a lawyer, and I am sure he knows well enough not to give LE more than they can find for themselves. I hope this isn't the case, but if they don't find a body, it makes the Crown's case much harder to prove. I hope they have or soon get suspect # 2 and can get them working against each other and someone talks!
Hmmm DM's lawyer a Mr. Deepak I think was his name just gave a quick news interview on CP24 Toronto and I seen the last of the interview and lawyer just said "Mr.Millard is shocked of his arrest" and that lawyer thinks he is a nice guy etc. Also the lawyer knew of DM through another client the lawyer had but didn't elaborate on it .FWIW that's all I know as of now

Well 6'1 and 170lbs.... Is a fairly wimpy figure.... Very skinny to be honest. Again was two of them... But guy they met was Likely a construction worker, who could bend steel with his bare hands.... They sized him up and decided to take off.. Simple as that

Yanno, could it have had less to do with the seller's fearsome physique and more to do with that first vehicle probably having a fleet key fob? I'm not exactly sure why that could matter. Could they think that maybe the vehicle's use or locaton could be electronically traced if it was part of a fleet? (I'm assuming this company had more than one vehicle.)

IMO there are at least 2 separate investigations going on. One or more, focussing on the hangar and trailer with warrants, expecting to take several days. The other focussing on finding Tim, and I doubt we'll hear much information in this regards, so that the integrity of the investigation isn't compromised. They know how fast the internet gets ahold of info, and want to make sure that if he is alive somewhere, that they can safely get him before whoever is holding him is tipped off accidentally or otherwise. If he is no longer with us, then they would still hold that info private while they find him and avoid any evidence tampering.

Oh how I wish LE could force the info out of DM :furious:

Hmmm DM's lawyer a Mr. Deepak I think was his name just gave a quick news interview on CP24 Toronto and I seen the last of the interview and lawyer just said "Mr.Millard is shocked of his arrest" and that lawyer thinks he is a nice guy etc. Also the lawyer knew of DM through another client the lawyer had but didn't elaborate on it .FWIW that's all I know as of now

BBM

That's interesting, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members