Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #2 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is interesting, taken from a google search that brought up a PDF I don't know how to post the link because of it being a PDF but this a direct copy and paste of the notice

WARNING: Organized Car Theft Ring Targeting Ontario Dealers
At the request of the Ontario Provincial Police, OMVIC is distributing this bulletin to warn dealers of an organized car theft ring currently targeting Ontario dealers. Any dealership that has been targeted or victimized is asked to contact the officers mentioned in the OPP bulletin below and mention file OP12294563. ______________________________________________________________________________
The O.P.P. is currently investigating a theft of a motor vehicle from a new vehicle dealership in the Bracebridge area. The facts of the incident are as follows.
On Sept. 19, 2012 two males attended at a Bracebridge area dealership driving a yellow late model Ford Mustang GT. The males have used the names of “John” or “Johnny” and “Brian Burke.” The two males expressed interest in two pickup trucks and an automobile. As the inspection of the vehicles proceeded, each of the males distracted the salesman in turn and it is believed at that time that the keys for the vehicles were swapped for fake keys and key fobs. We believe that the males then returned and stole one of the trucks that evening and were to return on another night to steal the second truck. Fortunately we were able to prevent that from occurring.
On the weekend of Sept. 29, 2012 a new truck from an Orangeville dealership was stolen and the same M.O. was used earlier by suspects matching the description of the aforementioned theft.
We are requesting information from all Ontario Motor Vehicle Dealerships concerning any similar occurrences that may have taken place, where keys have gone missing, or vehicles have been stolen. We understand that if any thefts have occurred that each dealership has called the local Police Service to report the theft, and we encourage that to continue. However, the officer in charge of the investigation in Bracebridge is attempting to compile a list of similar offences for eventual prosecution upon identification of the suspects.
If your dealership has experienced a similar occurrence in the past year, please contact the following officers at the Bracebridge OPP or via e-mail and reference file number OP12294563.
D/C John MACDONALD 705-645-2211, e-mail john.r.macdonald1@ontario.ca P/C Brandon DENIET 705-645-2211, e-mail brandon.deniet@ontario.ca

Isn't Brian Burke a hockey player? AM definitely is into hockey and most likely DM and his friends. Good pick up on this case.

Dealer who reported this needs to be shown photos, if this is related. That's huge.

Isn't Brian Burke a hockey player? AM definitely is into hockey and most likely DM and his friends. Good pick up on this case..

also, brian burke I believe is the TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS manager!!! or ex manager, but deffo associated with the leafs and given AM's recent twitter posts he is a leaf fan!
Dealer who reported this needs to be shown photos, if this is related. That's huge.

I have it opened now and it says 7:19 WTH?????

It was me that tweeted about his Leaf post on twitter. It was after 10:17 when he posted it, but his post was time stamped 7:17. I noticed this tweet when it said 2 min ago (which was 10:19)

Check out post #15 on that forum - BBM:
<snip>
My boss owns an airline and I work at the airport on this stuff so we have access to 100 low lead airplane fuel which we run in most of his toys.. We just ran in the Baja 500 in a jeep TJ with a bored and stroke 4.0L inline 6 that is now 4.6L.. We ran the 100LL in that and it didnt ping at all with 12.5:1 compression and an iron head..

Hopefully these heads will work, my boss bought the engine as a package deal and he doesnt really know much about the parts he buys.. I tried to tell him to go with AFR's as thats what my machine shop recommends also but he doesnt want to do that. If they blow off hopefully it doesnt wreck anything else and I can get the AFR's after all..

Shane.

You could be totally right. The only thing is, it was an assumption on LE's part about why the first seller was left alone. The two perps had some kind of plan worked out in advance that involved both taking a truck and then doing away with the owner. Something about that first owner made them realize the plan was off. And, no one really knows what that was at this point. Also, does anyone know exactly where Tim's phone was found in Brantford?

They knew they had to do something with the owner or risk being ID'd. If they simply wanted the keys and the owner out of the vehicle so they could take off all they would have to do is point a gun or pull a knife at the guy. I think in this case they spared the first guy because he would have been too difficult to deal with after the fact.

<snip>
My boss owns an airline and I work at the airport on this stuff so we have access to 100 low lead airplane fuel which we run in most of his toys.. We just ran in the Baja 500 in a jeep TJ with a bored and stroke 4.0L inline 6 that is now 4.6L.. We ran the 100LL in that and it didnt ping at all with 12.5:1 compression and an iron head..

Hopefully these heads will work, my boss bought the engine as a package deal and he doesnt really know much about the parts he buys.. I tried to tell him to go with AFR's as thats what my machine shop recommends also but he doesnt want to do that. If they blow off hopefully it doesnt wreck anything else and I can get the AFR's after all..

Shane.

I wonder if this could the larger fellow from the photos of DM & AM at the Baja 500?

My family thinks I'm too paranoid so am unsure about "phoning this in". Have any of you phoned in? Do you just leave a message? Does someone want to phone this in for me? :0

<snip>

Shane.

Nice find indeed! Is this the big guy from the Baja trip pictures?

Thank-you, RR, thanks for joining and thanks for your pictures!

Is that a hotel in one of your pictures, if so, which one? Thanks!

Big welcome to all the locals who care about Tim.

No problem. This is the Hampton Inn located at Oak Park Rd & Fen Ridge Ct in West Brantford. Tim's cell was found on Fen Ridge Ct. The police were searching north & south of the 403 on Oak Park Rd between Paris Rd & Fen Ridge on Saturday. They were checking all the trailers on various properties, aerial searches, foot searches as well using ATV's & dirt bikes. Saturday Afternoon there had all left the area but the media was still on site.

I think he is SS and he is referring to DM as Boss..wow amazing find HDMI..I smell a tip here to the hotline have you called it in?

yeah he is the bigger one from what I gather, they seem like the three twisted amigos IMO.

I have phoned things in before, only to crime stoppers. they are super nice and don't make you feel silly for calling either, even if it is something small.

I'm sure a tip to LE couldn't hurt, but SS doesn't match the description of the second suspect at all. Still, he may know who the second suspect is...

A quick google search of AM and SK (see my previous post), brought up social cam.. SS is a friend of am on there

Edited: I cannot open either profile.. Such a noob. :)

Tail Number C-FKLK Bell model 47G-2 Helicopter
Tail Number C-GAFF Piper PA-31
Tail Number C-GMLJ Piper PA-31-300

More from from the Official Canadian Civil Aircraft Register database.***

Millardair acquired certificates of registration for all these aircraft on January 9, 2008. Correspondence regarding all of them have been returned from the Canadian Civil Aircraft authority as undeliverable since last January (mail was being bounced from the defunct Mississauga Derry Rd hangar address.)

The Piper 31 (strangely Flightaware seems to think this is somebody's model SW5 /G plane based in Edmonton). Another Certificate of Registration was issued to Millardair on November 13, 2012. Maybe something to do with a registration mixup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCSouthtrust