Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #2 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah he is the bigger one from what I gather, they seem like the three twisted amigos IMO.

I have phoned things in before, only to crime stoppers. they are super nice and don't make you feel silly for calling either, even if it is something small.

Think they may have used those aliases with Tim or the other truck guy?! Tim's wife may know the fake names

Okay, finally given permission to log in. I haven't read every post so don't know if this was covered. Did they question the guy that worked for him that lives in Brantford? That would give reason for the truck to be seen downtown as this guy's house is in that end from what I can tell.
<snipped for space>

Welcome to the forum Claroon and thanks! A lot of people here will appreciate you solving the "SS" mystery.

I noticed the email address on the whois page belongs to DM... given what people have been posting on AM's facebook, I can only imagine what is going to hit that email account now (not that DM can read it from where he's currently sitting).

thanks for posting the link for me!!! I couldn't get the proper link, I have windows 8 and I don't even know how to use it properly.
should I submit that on crime stoppers? they said they are only taking phone calls because of the overwhelming amount of tips

Sure, and hopefully they can give you an email address that you can send the link to so you don't have to spell it out for them. Additionally, I was able to find it easily by pasting in the title you posted:

WARNING: Organized Car Theft Ring Targeting Ontario Dealers

It was the first link in the google search list.

Welcome to the forum Claroon and thanks! A lot of people here will appreciate you solving the "SS" mystery.

I noticed the email address on the whois page belongs to DM... given what people have been posting on AM's facebook, I can only imagine what is going to hit that email account now (not that DM can read it from where he's currently sitting).

Claroon should def call that in. Who knows what contacts the police might get from DM's hotmail account?

Think they may have used those aliases with Tim or the other truck guy?! Tim's wife may know the fake names

I wonder if Tim is a leafs fan? because if so the Brian Burke name wouldn't have worked though. I wonder what the fake name the cell phone was registered to?

I'm sure a tip to LE couldn't hurt, but SS doesn't match the description of the second suspect at all. Still, he may know who the second suspect is...

He might have been the one who dropped them off at TB's house or might be stowing TB away.

On the last thread we deduced that DM's FB profile name was his initials spelled phonetically....

I checked out SS' wife's name and it appears that she too has a FB profile with her initials spelled phonetically.....I believe one of her profile pictures (dated April 27th) is taken in the hangar in Waterloo.

Not insinuating that SS or his family is involved, just a note that other individuals seem to have access/been invited into the hangar.

I find it so strange that these young guys (especially AM) had purchased soooo much "earth moving" equipment, bulldozers, excavators...crazy!!

When you look at AM's twitter pics from posts like "my first toy" and "new toy #2" etc and the earth moving machinary shown in pics with DM at the hangar etc.

Why do these guys need this excavating equipment to fix/race cars or be a plummer as AM states??

I find it so strange that these young guys (especially AM) had purchased soooo much "earth moving" equipment, bulldozers, excavators...crazy!!

When you look at AM's twitter pics from posts like "my first toy" and "new toy #2" etc and the earth moving machinary shown in pics with DM at the hangar etc.

Why do these guys need this excavating equipment to fix/race cars or be a plummer as AM states??

There are video or photos of them rolling vehicles over in the hangar - perhaps they use the equipment to do that? Dunno.

On the last thread we deduced that DM's FB profile name was his initials spelled phonetically....

I checked out SS' wife's name and it appears that she too has a FB profile with her initials spelled phonetically.....I believe one of her profile pictures (dated April 27th) is taken in the hangar in Waterloo.

"SS" mother has a facebook account, however it's set to private.

Not insinuating that SS or his family is involved, just a note that other individuals seem to have access/been invited into the hangar.

Hmmm how would you spell that phonetically? Why am I stumped? lol

He might have been the one who dropped them off at TB's house or might be stowing TB away.

He's at least feeling guilty about something... why else would he have deleted his facebook after DM's arrest?

I noticed that one too. This I think is SS and I hope there isn't some gay thing added to this mix.

Do the police check this site for information so I don't have to relay this?

Never assume LE knows. You can see the speed at which this case is unfolding now.

According to the obit shared earlier from SS's father her initials are TS.

If this is the new hangar in Waterloo (you can see an airplane behind the cars) it looks pretty clean aside from some oil spots on the floor.

Hmmm DM's lawyer a Mr. Deepak I think was his name just gave a quick news interview on CP24 Toronto and I seen the last of the interview and lawyer just said "Mr.Millard is shocked of his arrest" and that lawyer thinks he is a nice guy etc. Also the lawyer knew of DM through another client the lawyer had but didn't elaborate on it .FWIW that's all I know as of now

DM is intending to plead "100% not guilty" per the interview on CP24 and lawyer is looking forward to finding out what evidence the Crown has on other individuals/suspects. DM's lawyer has taken the lead on other recent high profile cases in Peel Region and seems to be very well spoken. Maybe it will come down to the suspects ratting each other out? Dellen seems to have back-up financial resources so his lawyer will be able to put together a top-notch legal team. I'd be worried if I were the other suspect(s); I think I'd be running to LE to make a deal. JMO

Interview here: http://www.cp24.com/ under "Millard's lawyer comments on investigation"

(Lawyer also says Dellen's mother was co-operative with search at her Kleinburg home yesterday.)

I sure hope the police don't waste time in obtaining Detective Jim Smyth to interview and crack this guy who is in the Barton Jail right now. Jim will get it out of him. He cracked Williams and Rafferty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member