Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #2 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Check out post #15 on that forum - BBM:
<snip>
My boss owns an airline and I work at the airport on this stuff so we have access to 100 low lead airplane fuel which we run in most of his toys.. We just ran in the Baja 500 in a jeep TJ with a bored and stroke 4.0L inline 6 that is now 4.6L.. We ran the 100LL in that and it didnt ping at all with 12.5:1 compression and an iron head..

Hopefully these heads will work, my boss bought the engine as a package deal and he doesnt really know much about the parts he buys.. I tried to tell him to go with AFR's as thats what my machine shop recommends also but he doesnt want to do that. If they blow off hopefully it doesnt wreck anything else and I can get the AFR's after all..

Shane.
The post was put up in 2011 I wonder who was the "Boss" of the airline Millard Air Inc that year? JMO

I noticed that one too. This I think is SS and I hope there isn't some gay thing added to this mix.

Do the police check this site for information so I don't have to relay this?

Phone it in.

According to the CBC at http://www.cbc.ca/m/touch/canada/sto...a-mystery.html

But didn't MSN earlier report that neigbors saw the trailer in the driveway on Thursday morning suggesting that it must have arrived sometime in the Wednesday/Thursday overnight? This is kind of important because we also learned earlier from MSN that Tim and "some other men" were working outside his own house in Mississauga on Wednesday evening and so dramatically affects the time frame with respect to DM's movements.

Just trying to read and catch up....

One neighbour said in the media that it was during the Leaf game that the trailer was being parked into the driveway....Leaf game was on Wed night it started at 7 and went into overtime.

On a side note. I just drove by Waterloo Airport on my way home from work and there is a lack of LE. The forensic van is on site still and there is an unmarked grey Sedan on the road behind the police tape. Still a bunch of News Reporters on site.

Is SS married to TS? Her name is spelled phonetically on AM's FB. Her page isn't available to non-friends.

He's at least feeling guilty about something... why else would he have deleted his facebook after DM's arrest?

You can't make that assumption. If I was connected to a suspect who's drawing the media attention that DM was, I'd delete my account too! Already AM is getting all kinds of horrible comments on his photos, despite the fact that there's been nothing confirmed that names him as a POI/suspect. I would imagine SS was getting much the same flak on his page.

According to the obit shared earlier from SS's father her initials are TS.

If this is the new hangar in Waterloo (you can see an airplane behind the cars) it looks pretty clean aside from some oil spots on the floor.

Yes I know so it's Tee but how the heck do you do S? lol

Nevermind, got it, I saw this last night as well but didnt make that connection.

On a side note. I just drove by Waterloo Airport on my way home from work and there is a lack of LE. The forensic van is on site still and there is an unmarked grey Sedan on the road behind the police tape. Still a bunch of News Reporters on site.

that's really odd.... maybe they found tim?! and by found tim I mean I hope they found him alive in there!

could there be someone else in DM's family involved? who is his mother married too currently? They always say that Millardair is owned by the family never just owned by DM so maybe more than him have shares in the business and would also have access to the trailer? Cousins, Step brothers? Uncles? If the grandfather left it to his children then there may be more than 1 heir to the AIR throne

You can't make that assumption. If I was connected to a suspect who's drawing the media attention that DM was, I'd delete my account too! Already AM is getting all kinds of horrible comments on his photos, despite the fact that there's been nothing confirmed that names him as a POI/suspect. I would imagine SS was getting much the same flak on his page.

Yes like all of TB's friends bailed on her when she was arrested for Noelle Paquette's murder.

I agree we need to be careful with DM's friends. I've cleaned up some of my posts, I don't want the mods to swoop in here and shut us down.

On CP24, DM is shocked at the allegations against him. I'm "shocked" Tim's truck landed on his mom's driveway in the trailer he took to Baja. How can he explain that away? JMO

I sure hope the police don't waste time in obtaining Detective Jim Smyth to interview and crack this guy who is in the Barton Jail right now. Jim will get it out of him. He cracked Williams and Rafferty

He may have cracked Williams but he didn't crack Rafferty.

The lawyers statements were quite interesting. Wonder what the "brief" meeting was in relation to another case? Pedigree means nothing......... lots of well to do people commit crimes.

DM's friend has been named in MSM and he must know by now how suspicious people are of him. He doesn't have to at all, but why doesn't he post that he doesn't have anything to do with what happened? Lawyered up already?

DM's lawyer: He's disconcerted, well educated, well to do family. So what. What's the evidence against him. Doesn't see any further charges against his client.

My opinion on this: SO WHAT. JMO

Where is TIM??? It was snowing yesterday. Freezing temperatures. Let him go home. WTH?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
louise3425