Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #2 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drivers are more likely to have their car stolen in Brantford than anywhere else in the province, according to a report from Statistics Canada.

With a rate of 523 thefts per 100,000 people last year, Brantford outdistances the second worst city, Hamilton, by a significant margin. Hamilton’s rate of auto theft was 334 per 100,000 people.

Last year, 593 vehicles were stolen in Brantford, up from 503 in 2010. From January until the end of May of this year, 248 vehicle thefts were reported to Brantford police.

http://www.brantnews.com/news/brantford-no-1-city-in-ontario-for-auto-thefts/

The Six Nations reserve is a top destination for stolen vehicles, said Const. Derrick Anderson of Six Nations Police. The vehicles often end up in chop shops on the reserve, where they are stripped for parts.
Police recovered 594 vehicles on the reserve last year, mostly Chevrolet and GMC pickup trucks and SUVs such as Cadillac Escalades. That matches the vehicles most often stolen in Brantford, where luxury pickups and SUVs are targeted for their expensive tires and rims, Laing said.

I am not saying this because I am a bigot racist or anything but I wonder if any of the mentioned AM DM SS have ties to the reserve? because of what is posted in this article...I mean I am still rolling with a bigger picture of crime rather than an isolated incident hence why DM is not talking

I agree we need to be careful with DM's friends. I've cleaned up some of my posts, I don't want the mods to swoop in here and shut us down.

On CP24, DM is shocked at the allegations against him. I'm "shocked" Tim's truck landed on his mom's driveway in the trailer he took to Baja. How can he explain that away? JMO

Not to defend him in any way, it's pretty obvious he had a huge part in this, but what if suspect #2 planted the truck at DM's mother's house. knowing it'd place most of the blame on DM. Just a theory.

Maybe the Lawyer's client was parents divorce (mother or father) ?

Not to defend him in any way, it's pretty obvious he had a huge part in this, but what if suspect #2 planted the truck at DM's mother's house. knowing it'd place most of the blame on DM. Just a theory.

Well the tattoo identified him and I'm not sure if Tim's wife ID'd him or not (or the other kijiji truck seller).

Well the tattoo identified him and I'm not sure if Tim's wife ID'd him or not (or the other kijiji truck seller).

It's very obvious he's the guy, i'm just speculating. What if suspect #2 had the truck, and knowing the heat was on to find DM, dumped it at his mother's place? Maybe thinking that'd lessen his involvement in the eyes of LE.

Again, just a crazy hypothetical scenario.

What is DM's home address? Was it him own home or his father's? How many properties are linked to this guy?

Someone in the know, may have put a fake tatoo just like DM's on their wrist in a set-up, making sure the first man saw that tatoo.

All part of the premeditation by someone?

What is DM's home address? Was it him own home or his father's? How many properties are linked to this guy?
M

inherited WM home where raised whole life

:truce:
Someone in the know, may have put a fake tatoo just like DM's on their wrist in a set-up, making sure the first man saw that tatoo.

What, did they do a Hollywood style face off type trick to switch faces to DM as well? I mean that truck owner will know 100% that the ambition tattoo is that of the real DM. He saw his face.

The one thing I noticed on the pic of DM in front of the red pickup and trailer, was that his tattoo did not seem to have a frame around it, like LE originally described it. It is really tiny in the pic, so maybe I just can't see it, but I really don't think the tattoo has a frame.

could there be someone else in DM's family involved? who is his mother married too currently? They always say that Millardair is owned by the family never just owned by DM so maybe more than him have shares in the business and would also have access to the trailer? Cousins, Step brothers? Uncles? If the grandfather left it to his children then there may be more than 1 heir to the AIR throne

DM's grandfather had 3 siblings but only 1 son, WM, who had only 1 son, DM. WM took over his mother's position upon her death in the 80s, and headed up Millard Air Incorporated until his death in 2012.
http://ebookbrowse.com/9634-maltonbook-pdf-d20854558

See AVCanada also if you are interested in comments on his granddad's business ethic, and for a comment by DM defending him. DM has a way with words - I can see him presenting himself well over the phone.

Katie Simpson (CP24 Reporter) tweeting at #findtimbosma "As your heard LIVE @CP24 Dellen Millard's lawyer says his client plans on pleading not guilty. Says his client is shocked by the charges."

I had posted information about SS yesterday similar to what Claroon has posted here now. In looking at the totality of his comments on the forums, there is really no doubt that the "boss" he is referring to is DM.
The comment I can't get out of my head is as follows...

"The guy my boss deals with in NM is more of a boat guy than a car guy, the boss doesnt get some of the problems this guy causes."

...From the following link.

http://www.ffcars.com/forums/64-forced-induction-nitrous/282615-intercooler-mounting.html

Could just be simply referring to the parts supplier. In this case, SS is referring to trying to finish the engine in the Cobra kitcar.

My gut says that one of AM or SS is currently working with LE to try and find the other. I also had a Brantford contact drive by the possible SS home in Brantford yesterday afternoon out of curiosity. No sign of LE and no vehicle of any kind to be seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member