Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #2 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any pics with the door open? Looks like a lock cutter on the ground.

Just those two posted by a neighbour who then quickly deleted them. I viewed the tweet so they were in my browser cache and the URLs haven't been deleted from twitters image servers.

From Deepak Paradkar linkedin:

<quote>I am a criminal trial lawyer. I have 20 years conducting high profile criminal cases, including murder, organized crime, drugs (heroin/cocaine), frauds (bank, credit cards etc)</quote>

Her firm is Fogler Rubinoff who describe themselves as
We are a mid-market entrepreneurial based practice, with many specialty groups including Cleantech, Israel, China.

Looks like a classy downtown firm with primarily a civil law focus, especially commercial real estate and construction.

http://www.foglers.com/

Just those two posted by a neighbour who then quickly deleted them. I viewed the tweet so they were in my browser cache and the URLs haven't been deleted from twitters image servers.

I assume they busted the lock, looked in and saw the truck. And then zip ties it closed as evidence and waited for a warrant.

I sure hope they were able to look inside incase Tim was in there alive and tied up.

Jeff D Smith &#8207;@jeffdsmitty 1h

@KatieSimpson24 @CTVToronto look at a Facebook page for a guy from Etobikoke calling himself Biggie Berry. looks like Dellen Millard.

This was on twitter...is it DM's fb page?

Look at where the trailer is parked, it appears to be parked in the side closest to the front entrance. It would be very tight for someone trying to squeeze by there to enter and exit from the front door. DM must have known mom was away and wouldn't be using her house for a little while.

Since I am not sure of Canada's policy on the legality of transcribing their scanner chatter and posting it online, I'm going to wait for a moderator to weigh in on the issue and make the thread in the appropriate forum if deemed allowable. If it's a go, I'll pitch in with transcribing as time allows. :)

(It sounds like a nice clear feed anyway, so that's great!)

Hello everyone, been a guest finally got registered and then couldn't remember my login.

You can listen to scanners, you are not to do anything with what you hear though. There are a couple different apps available for that. They go offline often.

As for the photo of the mothers yard. Looks as if she has a big flowerbed on the right hand side, filled with perennial grasses. Maybe you can find a realestate photo from the past to compare ? The bags beside the garage look to be soil or mulch, she was likely planning on tidying her flower beds up on the long weekend coming up ?

I am curious that his mother is no where to be seen?

Hoping today is the day they find Tim safe and bring him home to his family xoxo

@KatieSimpson24 @CTVToronto look at a Facebook page for a guy from Etobikoke calling himself Biggie Berry. looks like Dellen Millard.

I had a look at his photo's, i personally don't think it's him.

I don't think the picture of the guy with the old lady looks like DM.

hi all --
just to offer some reassurance: I did call in the tip about the boots on the twitter page to both Hamilton and Orangeville LE just after I posted my note this morning. It's likely nothing, but it's always better to report on the slim chance than not to make the effort :) (But I had indeed been thinking about Sonia's encounter with the "young and noisy" neighbours that had been speculated about in relation to her murder.) Anyway -- not to worry. The tip has at least been registered.

Hello everyone, been a guest finally got registered and then couldn't remember my login.

You can listen to scanners, you are not to do anything with what you hear though. There are a couple different apps available for that. They go offline often.

As for the photo of the mothers yard. Looks as if she has a big flowerbed on the right hand side, filled with perennial grasses. Maybe you can find a realestate photo from the past to compare ? The bags beside the garage look to be soil or mulch, she was likely planning on tidying her flower beds up on the long weekend coming up ?

I am curious that his mother is no where to be seen?

Hoping today is the day they find Tim safe and bring him home to his family xoxo
I was wondering that too, but most perennial grasses don't seem to have gotten too high yet. Saw the bags and wondered the same thing.
Hamster - just went back to look at the pics again and saw your posts a bit above mine...you and I are on the same idea wavelength I think.
Wonder if Junior was supposed to be taking care of the house for her.

I was wondering that too, but most perennial grasses don't seem to have gotten too high yet. Saw the bags and wondered the same thing.

Toronto didn't get much snow this winter did they? I know we had lots.... Some of my stuff hasn't even come up yet. Maybe she didn't trim it down in the fall ?

As someone else mentioned, in an affluent neighbourhood, she would have hired someone to do her grass at the very least, even if she enjoyed doing the gardening herself.

Well, she DID just lose her husband, right?

The neighbours were probably privately griping, yet overlooking her untidy yard due to this fact, and I wonder if the birch tree has been snapped since the ice storm we had weeks ago?

Don't forget, it has been 10 YEARS since she seen her son.

From Deepak Paradkar linkedin:

<quote>I am a criminal trial lawyer. I have 20 years conducting high profile criminal cases, including murder, organized crime, drugs (heroin/cocaine), frauds (bank, credit cards etc)</quote>

Her firm is Fogler Rubinoff who describe themselves as

Looks like a classy downtown firm with primarily a civil law focus, especially commercial real estate and construction.

http://www.foglers.com/

Yes, defended 2 convicted heroin traffickers from Mississauga in April 2013

Well, she DID just lose her husband, right?

The neighbours were probably privately griping, yet overlooking her untidy yard due to this fact, and I wonder if the birch tree has been snapped since the ice storm we had weeks ago?

Don't forget, it has been 10 YEARS since she seen her son.

BBM
I don't think the mother and father were together at the time of his death.
No mention of her in his obit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member