Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #2 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe we will have a lot more information at some point tomorrow. I think LE knows a lot more than we can even imagine. I am also curious that they have not been really pushing the second suspect description....at this point if they wanted to they would have a pic or a sketch which makes me think that they know who it is and are either watching closely or have in custody getting information. Just my opinion.

maybe the second suspect has become an informant in the case, just a speculation on my part of course. they may not be releasing that info or letting the general public know this as they want a rock solid case against DM.
that being said IF the second suspect is an informant he probably cut a nice deal.

That's just simply incorrect. You need to do a bit of fact finding I guess. The tattoo info was announced May 10, DM was arrested May 11.

How about y'all quit doing tit for tat over the phone and one of you post the MSM date releases?

Wasting space.

Where is Tim? :(

I realize the timeline ALSO states that LE on May 10 was able to use phone to contact previous seller...BUT previous seller is the witness that provided AMBITION tattoo information on MAY 8th. How else did the tattoo info come to light on May 8? it wasnt TB wife as we know....

I recall reading that the Ambition tattoo was placed in the position where "a wristwatch is usually worn." I thought that information came from TB's wife but I could be wrong on that - just can't recall the certain source. However, my point is that the tats I've seen on DM's arms seem to be considerably further up the forearm than a usual wristwatch position. (Don't mind me. Just trying to corral the many little oddities and inconsistencies in the details we've been given so far.)

No, I don't... I'm just guessing that if LE has found it, its evidence that they are not sharing. There will be a lot of details not released to maintain the integrity of their case.

They really don't need his phone, they got a warrant and they have all the phones info

I just want to add here something I didn't just think up just now.

I live 10 min from the Waterloo Airport. Last Thurs. I went to my back yard to get something in the afternoon/evening unsure of exact time. I heard rumbling that seemed to be from the sky. It was very overcast and I thought, "is that a plane or thunder? Surely no one would fly in this weather."

Now that I heard the rumour about them searching the field in Ayr, I'm wondering if it was a plane. It wasn't choppy like a helicopter.

That afternoon I also saw a black truck headed north towards the airport but I certainly wasn't close enough to catch the license. I had only just read the FB posts after my friends posted them so much I gave in and read about it.

At that time none of us knew anything near Waterloo airport was involved. I thought it was silly for me to think anything would be up this way.

Now,

here..

Monday, May 6: Timothy Bosma, 32, vanishes after going on a test drive with two strangers who had arranged to see a Dodge Ram pickup truck he was selling privately through Kijiji and Auto Trader. When Bosma didn’t return from the test drive, his wife Sharlene reported him missing.

Tuesday, May 7: Due to the unusual circumstances surrounding Bosma’s disappearance, the Hamilton police homicide unit is called to investigate. Police maintain, however, that the investigation remains a missing persons case.

Wednesday, May 8: Hamilton police release descriptions of the two men who were last seen with Bosma. One of the suspects is described as having a tattoo on his wrist with the word “Ambition” framed in a box.

Wednesday, May 8 - May 9: A marine unit, mounted unit, and K9 unit search while police canvass door-to-door in the area around Bosma’s rural Ancaster, Ont. home.

Friday, May 10: Police announce they have found Bosma's cellphone in an industrial area of Brantford, Ont.; the search for the 32-year-old father and husband is expanded to the area. Police also report that Bosma's truck had been seen in downtown Brantford on Monday night.

Read more: http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/timeli...rch-for-timothy-bosma-1.1279066#ixzz2TEI5LV2g

That timeline is not correct... I wasn't until Friday that they released the tattoo info

Come on for real? these are simple details that are outlined. The Ambition tattoo with box description was released on May 8th.

Those "simple details" are outlined in Thread 1 .. the first reference to the "ambition" tattoo is posted May 10 with reference in my post ^^ to LE claiming they contacted the TO seller "yesterday".

WADR, if you have info to the contrary, WS policy is that you provide a link to a resource that substantiates.

I just want to add here something I didn't just think up just now.

I live 5 min from the Waterloo Airport. Last Thurs. I went to my back yard to get something in the afternoon/evening unsure of exact time. I heard rumbling that seemed to be from the sky. It was very overcast and I thought, "is that a plane or thunder? Surely no one would fly in this weather."

Now that I heard the rumour about them searching the field in Ayr, I'm wondering if it was a plane. It wasn't choppy like a helicopter.

That afternoon I also saw a black truck headed north towards the airport but I certainly wasn't close enough to catch the license. I had only just read the FB posts after my friends posted them so much I gave in and read about it.

At that time none of us knew anything near Waterloo airport was involved. I thought it was silly for me to think anything would be up this way.

Now,

I wouldn't be telling the world on here, I would call into LE with this info. Any tip big or small could help this case.

They really don't need his phone, they got a warrant and they have all the phones info

You are correct, as far as the activity on the account.. What I mean is, did they physically find that phone with DM? that is info that they probably will not release, as it helps build their case.

The timeline and dates do not matter anymore.What matters is finding Tim now.
I personally wish that they would make the second arrest in this case.
Regarding the stolen vehicles in the Muskoka area.
Can anyone verify a yellow car in AM or DM's possession in September 2012?
Can anyone figure out if any of the boys/men were in the Muskokas at the time of those car thefts?

I could be mistaken, but I am almost positive the "ambition" tattoo detail wasn't released until the presser on the 10th. Do you have a link to it being released on the 8th? Thanks.

it was released on the 10th... i know because i was sleuthing... i mean WORKING in the office that day / when it was released via presser.

I personally wish that they would make the second arrest in this case.
Regarding the stolen vehicles in the Muskoka area.
Can anyone verify a yellow car in AM or DM's possession in September 2012?
Can anyone figure out if any of the boys/men were in the Muskokas at the time of those car thefts?

The car theft angle from last year really intrigued me earlier. Would be interesting if they are tied to that. Maybe it would prove DM was running a chop shop or a car theft ring.

http://www.wingsmagazine.com/content/view/2477/

8th paragraph, shows family ties to storage in Brantford. I wonder how current this was written. Might be a reason why LE searched Brantford, other than cell phone reason?

I already posted about the Brantford connection and how DM gf also grew up near there in Ingersoll. Also SS is from Brantford.

As for the ongoing debate about the tattoo LE confirmed that DM IS the suspect with the Ambition tattoo

Those "simple details" are outlined in Thread 1 .. the first reference to the "ambition" tattoo is posted May 10 with reference in my post ^^ to LE claiming they contacted the TO seller "yesterday".

WADR, if you have info to the contrary, WS policy is that you provide a link to a resource that substantiates.

jon did supply a link, but it's incorrect, so I understand the problem.

Some of us don't need links, as we are so close to the story and remember.

My oldest son lives in Ancaster, just up around the corner from Tim. My stepdaughter lives in Brantford. My other stepdaughter lives just across the river from the Breslau airport. My brother lives near Roseville Rd. My younger son lives in Ingersoll. I live on the river in Paris. I've looked for Tim every day for a week. I've looked on the sides of the rural roads, and I've watched the river.

I feel way to close to this case... too many common factors not to.

I personally wish that they would make the second arrest in this case.[/url]

Yes, I am sorry to all i tried to correct as I was using what seems to be CTV's misinformation.

Just fired up about Leafs loss and easily agitated at this moment i guess...less bicker more #findtimbosma from me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme