Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #3 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What was the actual date that DM was stopped on Cawthra Rd by police? I know he was arrested on Saturday but maybe he was taken in for questioning earlier and then police determined his involved and arrested him the next day.

Now I don't know the size dimensions of that incinerator... But... Would a complete adult person fit in one? Particularly this one?

Yes, imagine yourself curled in a ball on the floor and how little your body can conform to.

What was the actual date that DM was stopped on Cawthra Rd by police? I know he was arrested on Saturday but maybe he was taken in for questioning earlier and then police determined his involved and arrested him the next day.

I read Friday afternoon

What I just don't understand......is TB's truck being found inside DM's trailer at DM's Mom's home. That is just so sloppy. If you've got a missing (and/or dead) man's stolen vehicle in your trailer, why on earth would you park that trailer anywhere that logically could be investigated?.....PARTICULARLY in a very affluent neighborhood where an auto trailer like that would stick out like a sore thumb. It just seems so careless. There are so many other places a trailer like that could have been towed and parked where no suspicion would have been raised. Even a Walmart parking lot for crying out loud (at this time of year, tons of big trucks and RVs park in Walmart parking lots overnight/for days).

Doesn't anyone else find this just amazingly careless?

Yes, I do. And it makes me wonder if DM's accomplices are using him as the fall-guy for all 3 of them. Which makes me wonder if it's organized crime.

Just want to express appreciation for all of the thinking and insights posted. Been following and can't make the whole "organized crime" or 'TB as a specific target, not the truck' work in my mind. IMO - this is far more simple than complicated - they wanted his truck. again JMO.

stealthmissions was his facebook url - when you open a facebook acc`t, you have the option of renaming your url

Ok. When I Googled "Stealth Missions" I kept getting hits for a game named "Payday: The Heist" (players can accept Stealth Missions). The description from Wikipedia:

"In Payday: The Heist, players use a variety of firearms to complete objectives (usually centered around stealing a certain object or a particular amount of money)."

"The game focuses on four robbers (Dallas, Hoxton, Chains and Wolf) who team up."

Hmm, I wonder if DM was a fan?

Link: [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Payday:_The_Heist"]Payday: The Heist - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

I can't get past the idea that if they wanted a specific truck, then why didn't they just steal the truck? Why make an appt to look at it? Why test drive? Are trucks that hard to steal? These guys are like mechanics...

Ive been following this site and story and wondering...does anyone think that DM could have possibly been framed?

My thoughts:
1. The only physical evidence that he is a suspect is the tatoo - why wouldn't he hide it? and a tattoo can be easily reproduced.
2. There is no mention that his face has been identified, by either the person from the first test drive or Tim's wife.
3. He has no mortgage on an $835,000 farm - he's wealthy.
4. Of all places, why store the truck in your mothers driveway, when he had a large farm to hide it.
5. Why leave the body on your own property in a rural area?

Weird case, things just don't make sense. With all the land he owned, LE should look at any conflicts related to his land.

so you think

- someone replicated Dellen`s wrist tattoo (and went to Tim`s property where there were potential witnesses and or video surveillance)
- kidnapped and murdered Tim (and involved at least two other people in this part of the plot)
- planted Tim`s truck in Dellen`s trailer
- planted the trailer in Dellen`s mother`s driveway (where neighbours saw Dellen & other men working outside btw and where neighbours could potentially have video surveillance cameras)
- planted evidence at Dellen`s rural property

all in an attempt to frame him for murder

Re Canadagurl's post about a photo of a bonfire - I believe it was confirmed that that was the wrong AM's FB. There is another AM in "p-town" on FB (presumably Pittsburgh - wrong guy). Regardless, AM was cleared.

Thanks, it could have been but I think that was after...I swear I remember something about neighbours seeing DM with friends in a backyard with a fire, and this was the Wednesday from what I remember :p
I've read so many posts in so many places...

Whole thing is mind boggling. I don't think TB had any ties whatsoever...to DM. The PL which is the family friend has many pics of flying in planes on his facebook and I believe I recall him saying he had only met TB a couple times but was close to family...he may have bumped into DM, DM 'owning' an air strip or hangar with a big red roof (I read that somewhere too...about Millardair)
I think LE has something but aren't saying much...
I also think that once they have everyone they need in this case arrested, this case will have a pub ban, just like Noelle Paquette and we'll be sitting around for a long time waiting for answers.
In a way I hope that happens very soon, before the horrific details of TB's last minutes are released...
COD in NP's death have still not been released to the public due to the pub ban...it's evidence!

My whole day was ruined due to the death of a man I only know in pictures....I cannot imagine what his family are going through! It's so senseless and I honestly believe Tim was in the wrong place, at the wrong time :(

Hi! I'm new here, but have been reading the posts since day one. It's been killing me not to chime in here and there....so i've finally joined!

I believe when the officer during the press conf. mentioned that TB was targetted by the suspect(s), it was meant that he was targetted FOR the truck. Although, it is incredibly coincidental that one of the Administrators on the official Help Find TB page is an airline instructor at the KW airport?? Anyone else find this interesting? If you look at this admins pics he even takes TB to (i'm guessing here) the KW airport for a fly around.

Ha! The same source posts two dif. times. So why hide the trailer there? Why not in his hanger or farm property? So weird.

I wonder where he had the truck/trailer prior to dropping it off in Moms driveway. Neighbours reported it was dropped off Wed nite, at this time the focus was in the Brantford area. So where was the truck from Friday evening until Wednesday night? It was reported that the truck was seen in Brantford and Kitchener, so why risk taking it to Waterloo area.....so drive it out of the way and hide it in Kleinburg, I wonder what his plan was for this truck and where it was going?

Ha! The same source posts two dif. times. So why hide the trailer there? Why not in his hanger or farm property? So weird.

Ran out of time before LE caught up with him (DM)? The person/people who are the third and fourth suspect dropped the trailer off at his mom's house after he was arrested to take the heat off of everyone else involved? They just wanted to get rid of it and what better place then the property of someone sitting in jail? Pointing finger at only one person, the mastermind behind it all. Yes so much doesn't make sense. I believe the person was what they wanted and not necessarily the truck. JMO

R.I.P. Tim. May perpetual light shine on you and the family you were so
cruelly taken from.

I can't get past the idea that if they wanted a specific truck, then why didn't they just steal the truck? Why make an appt to look at it? Why test drive? Are trucks that hard to steal? These guys are like mechanics...

Rams use Mercedes tech keys... Very complicated to "Hotwire" per se. The QUICK and EASY way... Is to obtain the keys

I am thinking the same.

They knew the seller lived in a remote area, so why not just steal it at night, without even going to the bother of organizing a meeting, and risk being ID'd by the residents.

Or they could have done the test drive and then gone back later to steal it.

Or even following the plan they did, just left him on the side of the road and stolen it.

I still can't get my head around why you would murder someone, then burn their body, just to steal a second-hand truck. There must be more to it???

Ran out of time before LE caught up with him (DM)? The person/people who are the third and fourth suspect dropped the trailer off at his mom's house after he was arrested to take the heat off of everyone else involved? They just wanted to get rid of it and what better place then the property of someone sitting in jail? Pointing finger at only one person, the mastermind behind it all. Yes so much doesn't make sense. I believe the person was what they wanted and not necessarily the truck. JMO

No. It was dropped off Wed May 8th , he was arrested Friday May 10th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member