Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #3 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of curiosity did the information about the tattoo come out before or after the trailer was moved to mom's house. It's possible he became the fall guy after it was apparent identifying information about him was already in the wild.

When I google search the news, they both announce DM's arrest and describe his tattoo for the first time on Saturday.

just curious here, did anyone look at the wedding photos posted? anyone notice the tattoos on TB fingers? what do they mean? they are very faint

Its not a tattoo...it is nothing except hair on or near knuckle. They have made it clear TB is not involved in anything criminal he was nothing but an innocent victim of a terrible crime.

As for Dellens mother's maiden name...does anyone think she may be French? With everyone we saw in France on facebook and her name is spelled the french way. Maybe her mom was french and dad English. Where I'm going with this is French women don't often change their last names so possible she didn't take the Millard last name. doesnt mean they were divorced however her not being mentioned in her hubbys obit is odd

No evidence except the name Madeleine is typically french and Dellen did go to Toronto French School.

The phone had bogus name... Also, what we dont know...is if the two actually saw tims wife? She may have seen them and they were not even aware.

Yes the Wednesday they released a description of the two for the first time, called it homicide the first time, was the same day neighbours reported a trailer showing up at DM's mom's house during the leaf's game

The phone was at least 3 months old but it may have been picked up for "general" bad deeds, not with this specific crime in mind

Only info newspaper has, is same info we all saw at news briefings.... None of briefs issued ever mentioned gps....i mentioned in earlier posts that it was feasible that was deterrant... But nothing of like was ever said...all that was said by police was owners size.... Gps would outweigh that for sure... But that was not said...and would have for sure been said by police. Only thing that may have raised red flags to owner, is if he was asked if trucked has tracking device., which may be one of the few things that owner found "suspicious"

just for you I am going to read again line by line everything from the beginning and hopefully I will find that article ok so you won't step on my feet... :angel::cheers:

Actually, this is the first theory that makes sense to me. The plan could have been to use it to subdue the owner, and take that moment to remove him from the vehicle. Maybe they thought they'd have trouble removing the bigger guy.

Those stun guns have been known to cause heart attacks. Suppose that was what killed Tim, and the rest was attempted cover-up?

(I guess I really just don't want to believe the perpetrators ultimately intended to kill someone.)

Even if this scenario is true, they are still charged with 1st degree murder, because of Canadian law if death happens during forced confinement.

Out of curiosity did the information about the tattoo come out before or after the trailer was moved to mom's house? It's possible he became the fall guy after it was apparent identifying information about him was already in the wild.

Tattoo info came in Friday’s presser: http://new.livestream.com/joeycoleman-ca/events/2088758

Trailer was apparently moved to Kburg late Wednesday night or early Thursday morning. (before tattoo info was made public)

When I google search the news, they both announce DM's arrest and describe his tattoo for the first time on Saturday.

A Facebook ad a friend of mine posted showing the possible tattoo locations was dated May 10, Friday.

Its not a tattoo...it is nothing except hair on or near knuckle. They have made it clear TB is not involved in anything criminal he was nothing but an innocent victim of a terrible crime.
With all do respect that "hair"spells out two sets of initials. Not saying anything about him being connected but I disagree that's hair on TB knuckles

A stun gun would be a non intimate option. Stabbed ,strangled or drugged are pretty intimate and not as easy to perform in a truck cab. Stun gun would be quick and emotionless. Add that to my earlier post they may have decided they need to do more. TB could have brought up DM's tats which would (and did) become a major clue to who this person was.
I'm just grabbing at straws as I can't fathom how a car jacking became a murder.

Well, some funeral homes and cemeteries have incinerators.... They would be the people to ask....its in their job description

mythbusters is famous for conducting their own experiments to see if truth matches up with what's been theorized/a myth... hence their name/my question.

Yes, he was a simple man... With a clean record... And was spoken well of,... Police have summed up that with comment they made today.

Actually, Vivian is right ... you must not be looking at the same photo. There is one where the tats on two of Tim's fingers are very clear (iirc, the initials were SO and KK)

If you go back to (probably) Thread 1 and do a "Search Thread" for the word "tattoo", i'm sure you will find it.

ETA: You'll have to trust the word of those of who have seen them ... the pics have now been removed from the wedding photographer site

A stun gun would be a non intimate option. Stabbed ,strangled or drugged are pretty intimate and not as easy to perform in a truck cab. Stun gun would be quick and emotionless. Add that to my earlier post they may have decided they need to do more. TB could have brought up DM's tats which would (and did) become a major clue to who this person was.
I'm just grabbing at straws as I can't fathom how a car jacking became a murder.

I think if you surprised someone from behind, and they were restrained by the size of the cab and their seatbelt, it would be very easy to overpower someone who did not have a big thick muscular neck with a rope

Under the picture of the incinerator they mention that a neighbour gave them a photo of the incinerator that he saw on the property on May 10.

mythbusters is famous for conducting their own experiments to see if truth matches up with what's been theorized/a myth... hence their name/my question.

Know the show... Never knew was one about that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member