Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #3 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi new the forum, I'm from Hamilton and have been paying close attention. I agree Snoop but in this case he knew he was fried with the tattoo id, probably why everything ended up in his possesion. One guy takes the fall . It might also give him more options for defense. Ppl on here are already talking frame.

Unscripted pointed out that they did not announce the tattoo description to the public until after the crime had fully unfolded

Tattoo info came in Friday’s presser: http://new.livestream.com/joeycoleman-ca/events/2088758

Trailer was apparently moved to Kburg late Wednesday night or early Thursday morning. (before tattoo info was made public)

why is a random neighbour taking photos of their neighbour's incinerator?

Well, probably they were aware of who owned land... And went to snoop around. In the end, he took a picture... Of the device, that may very well still had reminants of the victim......SCARY!

I wonder why the neighbour thought to take a photo of the incinerator, and which day he/she took it.

It must have stood out as being unusual, because if people routinely used them to burn trees, brush or garbage, then it probably would not have been deemed "photo worthy".

i know what pics you refer to and i know he does not have tattoos. sorry but that is the truth as i know it and i am not going argue about it but if you want to for some unknown reason want to think he did (which he did not) that is fine but as I am not going to argue something so irrelevant but i just had to state the truth as i know it.

As i have stated we need to focus on second suspect and the others that may be involved. i am local as many of you are and this is stressful for everyone and it has been an emotional day. Second suspect.....that should be our focus.

While I understand that it causes some people to make negative associations (or assume others will), I'm sure I can't be the only person on this forum who has a tattoo but who is a normal, decent, non-criminal person. I don't automatically assume people are implying otherwise when they ask about Tim's tattoos, nor do I assume curiously about his tattoos is not victim friendly. (I'm a noob but a longtime lurker.)

Shorter version: just asking about the tattoos does not mean anyone is implying something bad. At least I haven't taken it that way.

If he has that. He's murdered others before

Actually let me change my mind slightly.

He's either murdered before, or since thy incinerator looks pretty new it was brought to the far ahead of the Murder and Kidnapping. They knew they were going to kill someone to they had that ready to ditch the evidence.

I believe it was ReignBrf who seemed to have some knowledge of DM's fam....care to weigh in on the latest? I'm curious about this tragedy you mention that happened in 1984 which is how you met WM and MB. I'm new here, so I'm not sure if asking these types of q's is appropriate, so if it's not, please let me know and I'll delete the post

DMs lawyer was asked he had known him previous and seemed to stumble over an answer and when googled Apr 2013 he defended here
http://www.mississauga.com/news/article/1599951--heroin-traffickers-get-nine-years-in-jail-however

WM is deceased and MB is completely cleared of knowledge or involvement in press release. I have no knowledge of the next generation with personal experience or knowledge.

When did tattoos start determining how a person is viewed? I have 8 of them, my husband has 13. He is very involved in our community, goes to church, is a business owner...it is no longer the 60's. If he has tattoos awesome...if not, who cares. Pretty sure they have nothing to do with this case. JMVHO

I also am tattooed ... Colour, race, or body modifications and art...Does not dictate that people should be of suspicion. I know many police officers who are heavily tattooed

About the tattoos on the knuckles in the wedding pics...
There is only one picture of tattoos on knuckles...it shows no head/face ...just torso and legs....an artistic shot showing a man buttoning his vest...getting ready for a wedding...

I don't believe it is TB...the man wearing the vest and sporting the knuckle tats has a wedding ring on *TB had no wedding ring on before the ceremony*...and no pinky ring as TB wore...

AND...the biggest clue it is not TB....The man pictured is wearing a dark vest...as part of the wedding party did...TB's vest was white/off white....so...it's another male in the wedding party IMO....:)

I believe it was ReignBrf who seemed to have some knowledge of DM's fam....care to weigh in on the latest? I'm curious about this tragedy you mention that happened in 1984 which is how you met WM and MB. I'm new here, so I'm not sure if asking these types of q's is appropriate, so if it's not, please let me know and I'll delete the post

DMs lawyer was asked if he had known DM previous and seemed to stumble over an answer and when googled Apr 2013 he defended here
http://www.mississauga.com/news/article/1599951--heroin-traffickers-get-nine-years-in-jail-however

WM is deceased and MB is completely cleared of knowledge or involvement in press release. I have no knowledge of the next generation with personal experience or knowledge.

Actually let me change my mind slightly.

He's either murdered before, or since thy incinerator looks pretty new it was brought to the far ahead of the Murder and Kidnapping. They knew they were going to kill someone to they had that ready to ditch the evidence.

I think exact same thing....

I have been following this intensely since day one, as I live in Hamilton and my daughter's boss is friends with TB and his family. We are all devastated by this senseless act of violence.
I am so amazed by all your "sleuth work" and hope that you can continue to come up with ideas and tips to help LE find the remaining suspects and try and make some sense of this whole nightmare.
I have a question.......where was this massive trailer prior to it arriving at DM's mother's place?? No one seems to have mentioned if it was seen in Brantford or Waterloo that night or had it been stored in the hangar or was it sitting at DM's house in Etobicoke? It is such a huge vehicle, that perhaps someone might now remember seeing it in relationship to this investigation.
Keep up the good work everyone!!

i know what pics you refer to and i know he does not have tattoos. sorry but that is the truth as i know it and i am not going argue about it but if you want to for some unknown reason want to think he did (which he did not) that is fine but as I am not going to argue something so irrelevant but i just had to state the truth as i know it.

do you know tim? if you want to post as a "local" you need to be verified by the mods...

no one here is implying it means anything about one's character. sad that anyone took it that way.

I wonder why the neighbour thought to take a photo of the incinerator, and which day he/she took it.

It must have stood out as being unusual, because if people routinely used them to burn trees, brush or garbage, then it probably would not have been deemed "photo worthy".

Well I think country folk are always keeping an eye out for what the folks from the city with no country sense and lots of money are doing

I think what was unusual was its location (it is under a tent now, on the edge of a forested area and a farm field)

The neighbour's photo showed it in nice hardwood bush that would make nice firewood, not the sort of stuff you would incinerate (trees that don't burn well like poplar, scrub, etc)

On the other side is bare field. So yeah the neighbour would have to wonder what they were doing

Ah. I never saw the alleged finger-tattoo photo at all, I didn't realize it didn't even show the person's head.

Well, probably they were aware of who owned land... And went to snoop around. In the end, he took a picture... Of the device, that may very well still had reminants of the victim......SCARY!

Anyone who can burn a body is sick indeed. Chop up first? Would a body explode if dropped from the sky? i.e. from a plane or helicopter?

Here is a link that suggests an incinerator could be used to heat a hangar or used for incinerating products.

http://www.erosionpollution.com/portabletrashincinerator.html

I hope we have 3 first degree murder charges tomorrow.

I’m going to light a candle for Tim and his family tonight at 9:30 and give myself a perspective check-up for being annoyed that the cat gnawed the tassels off my old Roots purse and used the sofa as a scratching pad.

Because it’s just a purse, it’s just a sofa, it’s just a truck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste