Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #3 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
By the sounds of it he just backed in with it and left (or someone else did) likely didn't pop in for lemonade. It was likely reported by neighbours within hours of seeing it in daylight as they obv. Know who she is and everyone's heard about the case so I think she didn't have time to call DM and say what's this doing here. That's if she was even home at the time. Most likely a rush decision by DM lets get this thing out of here ASAP.

I don't think it was reported by neighbours until Saturday when DM's name was in the press. If in fact it was the neighbours reporting it that brought LE to the scene.

MOO

Hello, first time poster. I started lurking this site during the NP case.

A couple of things about this one, all MOO

I have a nagging feeling this is deeper then just the truck. Could be wrong, but the motive, risk, number of people involved seems odd just for a truck DM could have easily obtained, but I am not sure what I think happened here. A few of my fleeting thoughts...what about DMs father, the business and the Bosma's. Any possible connection at all? I think Tim was innocent, however, maybe DM knew of him through something with his father, or something business related?? Pure speculation. Also, I looked at the photos and the connection with the waterloo air school....maybe something there, it could just be a coincidence in hobbies. It was stated in MSM that the Bosma's purchased their farm only a couple years ago...who was the previous owner? I know some of you have posted links regarding possible money issues with the Millards, and that there are several properties owned. Could there be some connection between these two families regarding money or property ownership.... IDK, just typing and thinking 'out loud' this case has my head spinning because I can't believe they would just do this over a truck. Its just a truck! I cant understand why they would plan a murder over a truck.

Also, these 2 or more other suspects. Who could they be? Where could they be? the neighbor that seen them dropping off the trailer to the moms house on Wend, how many people were dropping off the trailer? Was Dellen with them? Did they get a look at and description of them? Why are the LE not sharing these descriptions?

I also found this post to be interesting and maybe warrant a closer look.

WM's obit mentioned a few "missions" he was involved in.
http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/thestar/obituary.aspx?pid=161695472#fbLoggedOut

One mission mentioned can be found here.
https://www.ic.gc.ca/app/scr/cc/CorporationsCanada/fdrlCrpDtls.html?corpId=4435958&V_TOKEN=1368573722634&crpNm=Canadian%20flora%20and%20fauna%20society&crpNmbr=&bsNmbr=

This corporation appears to be active, but has not lawfully updated its directors listing, and seems to have not filed any books for a long time. I am curious if money is being moved through it still. It also has zero web presence and seems to not have its name attached to any charitable events of functions to date.

MSM mentions that the Cherry Red Truck was listed under Millard Holdings LTD.
http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2013/05/14/tim_bosma_dellen_millard_to_be_charged_with_murder.html

A search on txm.com/tsxventure for "Millard Holdings LTD." shows a corporation of the same name that seems to have nothing to do with the Millard family. I do not know if Canadian business law allows for two holdings companies to have the same name. Perhaps the DM related Millard Holdings has been dissolved ?

Follow the money, find clues.

Hello, first time poster. I started lurking this site during the NP case.

A couple of things about this one, all MOO

I have a nagging feeling this is deeper then just the truck. Could be wrong, but the motive, risk, number of people involved seems odd just for a truck DM could have easily obtained, but I am not sure what I think happened here. A few of my fleeting thoughts...what about DMs father, the business and the Bosma's. Any possible connection at all? I think Tim was innocent, however, maybe DM knew of him through something with his father, or something business related?? Pure speculation. Also, I looked at the photos and the connection with the waterloo air school....maybe something there, it could just be a coincidence in hobbies. It was stated in MSM that the Bosma's purchased their farm only a couple years ago...who was the previous owner? I know some of you have posted links regarding possible money issues with the Millards, and that there are several properties owned. Could there be some connection between these two families regarding money or property ownership.... IDK, just typing and thinking 'out loud' this case has my head spinning because I can't believe they would just do this over a truck. Its just a truck! I cant understand why they would plan a murder over a truck.

Also, these 2 or more other suspects. Who could they be? Where could they be? the neighbor that seen them dropping off the trailer to the moms house on Wend, how many people were dropping off the trailer? Was Dellen with them? Did they get a look at and description of them? Why are the LE not sharing these descriptions?

I also found this post to be interesting and maybe warrant a closer look.

Police have publicly indicated he had no connection or issues with weasel who is now charged.... This is just a group of dummies, who wanted to obtain a 25k truck without paying.

Non-Canadian here: is it possible to monitor the local police scanners the way it's sometimes done in US cases?

http://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/3225

Canadian law doesn't allow discussion of what you hear on the scanner. But you can listen. I was kept busy for a very long time last night. Just don't expect a lot, and maybe have a map handy while you listen.

Have no idea what to think at this point other than a young family just starting their life together has had it taken from them by a violent senseless act. Did they really think they could get away with it - are they really that naive and stupid? For a hunk of metal? My thoughts are with Tim's family on this night. May the rest of the perps be caught quickly and charged.

It makes no sense - it is just evil.

Folks, we are all being watched here by law enforcement (LE), friends and family of the victims and offenders, the main stream media (MSM), and the perpetrators themselves. Everyone is looking for answers, and many are eager to post their theories based on feelings and loosely perceived connections. <modsnip>

The perps are here reading this forum. They are not sleeping well. Likely not eating much, and are on edge nearly all the time aside from the occasional daydream. They are wondering what LE knows and what we are digging up. They know we are getting closer, and they are contemplating their next move.

DM's court appearance is tomorrow. Based on the circumstances, he will likely be denied bail. His attorney will enter pleas of not guilty on all charges and await to see all the evidence that the crown has against his client. Based on what we know from the record, the defence knows this will be an uphill battle and will likely look for a plea deal in which DM offers up the names of the others involved for lesser jail time. DM is not going to take 25 years on his own. He will look for a lesser charge and lesser jail time in exchange for all others involved. He has a smart attorney that knows the crown has the upper hand.

LE likely doesn't know exactly how many others are involved and the exact make/model of other vehicle(s) involved. It was deduced here on this forum yesterday that there must be at least three perps and another vehicle, and I think LE is subscribing to that same deductive position, otherwise they would have released photos/video of the second vehicle. We learned today that AM was cleared. SS was likely cleared, too, although he probably has a lot of explaining to do to his family if he is indeed the same guy posting under the alias "AMDninjaboy."

I hate to say it, but I think at this point our greatest ally will be DM. He will spill the beans. This is not good news for the perps who are reading this forum for answers and holding out hope. They will likely face charges greater than DM, if they don't first disappear or take their own lives first. There is no good way out of this for any of them, and at best each will spend at least 25 years of their lives in prison.

I think the police are very confident that they will find the rest of the suspects.... No deal will be cut with this weasel....

Personally don't think TB and DM connection if there were why not just go stright to Tb? The fact the there was another test drive day before suggests to me they were planning a truck jacking for whatever reason, to get a truck, to get a thrill, to see if they could pull it off, etc.

Does anyone here have a link for full news brief made at 2:30pm today?

Personally don't think TB and DM connection if there were why not just go stright to Tb? The fact the there was another test drive day before suggests to me they were planning a truck jacking for whatever reason, to get a truck, to get a thrill, to see if they could pull it off, etc.

IIRC, the TB/DM connection theory has gone hand in hand with the idea that the first test drive was just a ploy to confuse the issue.

(I do not agree with this theory.)

It's been mentioned many times that DM had a lot of money and therefore he could have purchased a truck if he wanted one but when you really look at the situation he was likely in, I'm not so sure that would be possible.

He was likely the sole heir to his father's estate. He acquired the house in Etobicoke, which is worth at least 1.2 million dollars. He acquired the farm in Ayr, which is also worth close to a million dollars but these were not liquid assets, nor does it appear that he was willing to part with either. Now the hangar in Waterloo was recently built. I don't imagine it was paid for in cash and there is likely a very heavy debt on that property. I believe the hangar at Pearson was a lease so there was no sale there to finance the building of the hangar in Waterloo. I also believe that the Waterloo hangar may have been on the market but realistically speaking, how quickly would that have sold. So I would imagine that DM, who didn't work apparently, was property rich but cash poor. His overhead had to be huge. And without the business up and running, there was no income coming in. So I don't imagine it would have been that easy for him to come up with 20-50 thousand dollars for a new or used truck. And he probably had no use for a loan, or at least his accountant didn't. He already had at least 3 vehicles.

If this idea was to steal a truck to replace the engine in the red Dodge Ram so that he could haul his jeep in the trailer to this car race, then I'm seriously at a loss as to what went wrong and why TB was killed in the process.

Or...if his "business" was stealing vehicles and selling parts and this robbery went bad, I'm still at a loss as to why someone in his position would be doing something like this for a living. It's just a senseless tragedy any way you look at it.

MOO

yes and also from that article:

Police did not announce an arrest until Saturday afternoon. By then, Mr. Millard had been in custody since Friday afternoon.

so that should clear up the confusion - thank you for posting this link

LE sure picked him up quick after that tattoo information was released. They must have received multiple tips on who sported that "ambition" tattoo and they arrested him within hours of that press release it appears. He had no time at all to go back and cover up the evidence that linked directly to him.

MOO

It's been mentioned many times that DM had a lot of money and therefore he could have purchased a truck if he wanted one but when you really look at the situation he was likely in, I'm not so sure that would be possible.

He was likely the sole heir to his father's estate. He acquired the house in Etobicoke, which is worth at least 1.2 million dollars. He acquired the farm in Ayr, which is also worth close to a million dollars but these were not liquid assets, nor does it appear that he was willing to part with either. Now the hangar in Waterloo was recently built. I don't imagine it was paid for in cash and there is likely a very heavy debt on that property. I believe the hangar at Pearson was a lease so there was no sale there to finance the building of the hangar in Waterloo. I also believe that the Waterloo hangar may have been on the market but realistically speaking, how quickly would that have sold. So I would imagine that DM, who didn't work apparently, was property rich but cash poor. His overhead had to be huge. And without the business up and running, there was no income coming in. So I don't imagine it would have been that easy for him to come up with 20-50 thousand dollars for a new or used truck. And he probably had no use for a loan, or at least his accountant didn't. He already had at least 3 vehicles.

If this idea was to steal a truck to replace the engine in the red Dodge Ram so that he could haul his jeep in the trailer to this car race, then I'm seriously at a loss as to what went wrong and why TB was killed in the process.

Or...if his "business" was stealing vehicles and selling parts and this robbery went bad, I'm still at a loss as to why someone in his position would be doing something like this for a living. It's just a senseless tragedy any way you look at it.

MOO

He specifically seeked a diesel truck... And did it. Your right, his liquid was low... But I think the plan for the theft included of getting rid of incriminating witness... The main thing, is he wanted the keys...and to do so...he had to get it handed to him.

New here....have been reading this forum since he went missing and finally decided to register. Great sleuthing work to all. So sorry for TBs family. What a senseless, horrific murder.

Others have asked, but I'm very curious how DMs father died. I hope LE looks into this. I find it interesting that in 2012, WM was talking about starting up a new business at the Waterloo hangar and then by Nov/Dec he's dead. It's almost like dad got in the way of DMs plans. I wonder what this "Koz" guy knows. I'd love to see the media interview him.

I also find it weird that DMs mother didn't question her son why there he needed to park a massive trailer in her driveway. If he hasn't done that before (which I assume he didn't), why now? Did she not think it was odd as the neighbours did?

Interesting theory by some that maybe DM was framed. I doubt it but I guess you know never. If he was framed, for sure he'd be spilling the beans to LE by now.

I suspect this whole thing is a chop shop business with probably some drug stuff going on on the side. It's VERY interesting to me that DMs lawyer has had a previous connection to him.

I posted the same questions about DM's father the other day... with the same thoughts in mind. His cause of death can't seem to be found online. It had to have been sudden. Something to ponder....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro