Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #3 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally don't think TB and DM connection if there were why not just go stright to Tb? The fact the there was another test drive day before suggests to me they were planning a truck jacking for whatever reason, to get a truck, to get a thrill, to see if they could pull it off, etc.

First off, my condolences to the Bosma family. Such a horrific loss.
Second, I love this forum and so happy I came across it. I love what you people do here, and so glad to be a part of it.
Yes....I am thinking along the same lines. I've heard from many people over the past few days that,"it doesn't make any sense because he has money." Well, do we really know that he HAS money? Just because he has inherited many properties and the family business...etc...doesn't mean he has cash on hand. He could quite possibly just be property rich and cash poor.
Two theories keep rolling around in my head about this case. One, he could very well be swimming in all kinds of accessible cash and because he is a spoiled little rich kid with a false sense of entitlement, he just simply needed a thrill...to think he could get away with something so horrific because of who he is. A complete narcissist.
OR, he has NO accessible cash flow. Maybe he only has access to a limited amount of cash. Maybe that was in the 'will'...or maybe he doesn't actually have access to the inheritance until he turns a certain age...30? And therefore needing to steal a truck!?
I don't know, there is so much going on here that I can't wrap my head around it.
AND, I can't believe AM was cleared!!!! I thought for sure he was 2nd perp.

Re: "cash poor". I'm still not following this line of reasoning. I am cash poor (because I don't make all that much money and I'm not good at saving), have few material assets, but I could absolutely obtain a line of credit for the price of a dodge Ram because my credit is stellar. Heck, I could buy a new (cheap) car off the lot due to the credit limit on some of my credit cards, even. I have no doubt that someone with his apparent assets would find financing a truck even easier than I would.

Do the "cash poor" theorists think he also has no credit and no credit cards? I could go along with the idea that he was maxed out or something, but he paid cash for property and no one has mentioned a personal bankruptcy.

Too coincidental in my opinion. What are the odds someone living in Hamilton finds someone from that neck of the woods who just happens to know both the victim and someone who has been arrested for murder. Just saying. I know sometimes they say it's a small world but this seems too close for comfort. We are talking about large populated cities here, not small town business. JMO. Now just trying to figure out how close the two were or how well they knew each other. I believe I have figured out the closeness of the instructor and the other somewhat but...

Sorry you've lost me here a bit. Are you saying that the PL on the official TB facebook page knows both TB and DM ? I can see on his page that he knows TB but where is the proof that he knows DM?

One thing about PL that made me go hmmm was the fact that he lives in Caledonia.

Hello, I am a new member, but have read since day one. All of you are amazing. I have been trying to phone in a tip on the tip line and I wont leave a message. Is any one else experiencing this problem?
My experience on selling something on a Kijiji was very strange, but the timing of it all is now even more strange, and very concerning. my husband said be careful. what I am asking does anyone know a direct line to get someone to answer? As I am not leaving a message to a tip line as hubby says Don't. So I don't want them to call me when he is home. Please assist.
Even the area is getting more and more concerning, as its right in that area. Just a very, very strange Kijiji response. Who can I actually talk to?

Can anyone HELP HERE with a suggestion????????????

Hello, I am a new member, but have read since day one. All of you are amazing. I have been trying to phone in a tip on the tip line and I wont leave a message. Is any one else experiencing this problem?
My experience on selling something on a Kijiji was very strange, but the timing of it all is now even more strange, and very concerning. my husband said be careful. what I am asking does anyone know a direct line to get someone to answer? As I am not leaving a message to a tip line as hubby says Don't. So I don't want them to call me when he is home. Please assist.
Even the area is getting more and more concerning, as its right in that area. Just a very, very strange Kijiji response. Who can I actually talk to?

Escape - Welcome. <MODSNIP>

Please don't stop trying. If it's urgent, call 911, but otherwise, use either of these numbers please:

Anyone with information is asked to call the tip line police have set up at 905-546-2100 or call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477).

****New members - Please note: I added a tag to this thread at the bottom. The tag is "tip ph.number post 1152" . You can always quickly find the tip number now, by viewing post 1152. HTH******

The person photographed with the tattooed knuckles had a black/dark grey vest on. TB wore a white vest in his photos - I don't think those are Tim's knuckles.

I just tried to post the pic but it got removed. You are correct though. The cufflinks are different that the ones TB wore as well (his were white).

Are you in trouble? Are you afraid of your husband?

If you have information that may be relevant to this case and are afraid to leave a message on the tip line, please call your local police station immediately and explain your situation to the responding officer.

Call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), it is anonymous so they won't call you back and you should get to a direct line. If you can't wait and need help immediately I would call 911.

Escape - Welcome. <MODSNIP>

Please don't stop trying. If it's urgent, call 911, but otherwise, use either of these numbers please:

Anyone with information is asked to call the tip line police have set up at 905-546-2100 or call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477).

I think Escape is trying to find someone to contact who will take her call directly (as opposed to her having to leave a voicemail and then risk them returning her call when her husband is home - as he's told her NOT to pursue her concern/report it)....and she's explained that the Tip Line only allows one to leave a voicemail message, you don't get to speak directly with someone.

Re: "cash poor". I'm still not following this line of reasoning. I am cash poor (because I don't make all that much money and I'm not good at saving), have few material assets, but I could absolutely obtain a line of credit for the price of a dodge Ram because my credit is stellar. Heck, I could buy a new (cheap) car off the lot due to the credit limit on some of my credit cards, even. I have no doubt that someone with his apparent assets would find financing a truck even easier than I would.

Do the "cash poor" theorists think he also has no credit and no credit cards? I could go along with the idea that he was maxed out or something, but he paid cash for property and no one has mentioned a personal bankruptcy.

Yes, I don't think money is this boy's problem

I don't think they went down to Ancaster with a fleet of vehicles i.e., an SUV, a huge trailer and something to pull that thing too

I think the trailer was probably at the hangar where they have the room to store it and the privacy to load it

I think they got in the truck and very quickly overtook TB, as his cell and DM's burner cell were switched off shortly after they left. Then I think they faced a problem: a truck is open and there is nowhere to hide a body...they would have had to take TB's body into the SUV, freeing the truck to go through brantford and up to kitchener, all highway, turn off to fairway road and the airport...the SUV along the back roads to the farm. There is no reason why they would have to convoy anywhere.

Would they not have to clear airport security to enter the hanger? Since hangers have direct access to the runways, I would think there is a security gate they would have to pass through with video cameras. I may be mistaken, but Waterloo airport has an "international designation" which would mean it is staffed and monitored as a border entry point by the Canada Border Agency. That would mean it would have more security apparatus than the typical rural air field.

If that's the case, then LE should have video of their coming and goings at the hanger.

I think Escape is trying to find someone to contact who will take her call directly (as opposed to her having to leave a voicemail and then risk them returning her call when her husband is home - as he's told her NOT to pursue her concern/report it)....and she's explained that the Tip Line only allows one to leave a voicemail message, you don't get to speak directly with someone.

Crimestoppers will answer. You won't have to leave a message. I have called them before.

Crime Stoppers won't call you back, it is anonymous.

Do you truly believe that this was about lack of cash on DM's part? Based on what we know of Millard so far, he's into an adrenaline-pumped lifestyle. Vehicle thiefs do not always engage in their criminal activity because they can't make ends meet. They often do so because in their warped minds, it's more "fun" and "thrilling" to take what belongs to someone else. When the other arrests are made and everything is brought before the courts, it wouldn't be surprising at all to find that these suspects formed a vehicle theft ring that has committed numerous acts of theft in this province.

Sorry you've lost me here a bit. Are you saying that the PL on the official TB facebook page knows both TB and DM ? I can see on his page that he knows TB but where is the proof that he knows DM?

One thing about PL that made me go hmmm was the fact that he lives in Caledonia.

I am a little lost... Who is PL?

Regarding tattoos on TB knuckles (or lack thereof).

Photos are still cached on google.

If you google Tim + wife's first name and view images you can see the photos

1. Image of Tim with white vest, white or silver cuff links (appears in my second row of returned results)
2. Image of man in black vest doing up buttons, only torso shown. Tattoo on knuckles appear to be SK and OK. (appears 8 rows down on my returned results for reference)

As others have pointed out, that photo has many inconsistencies when compared to Tim's and is almost certainly not him.

Why would Caledonia make you go "hmm"? PL is part of the Dutch and Christian Reformed communities that TB is a part of. Caledonia is not very far from Ancaster so I'm a bit confused why that makes it suspicious?
As far as I know, the link with PL and DM is that PL was a flight instructor at Waterloo airport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro