Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #3 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
any other live stream links? mine arent working>?

They won’t work until LE lets the media into the press conference room and then camera/mic set-up will begin en masse. Give it a few minutes. :seeya:

Okay this is completely off the wall, but does anyone know if the Millard family has connections to Blackberry Canada? I have noticed some interesting tweets coming from them and claiming his innocence, I have been searching for a connection but have not come up with one as of yet! Makes me think a young person is doing the tweeting in and amongst professional tweets, because of some of the acronyms. This person is adamant about DM's innocence in this case....food for thought as to why? Also if there is a connection, there may be even more big money at play, again MOO

Also, MOO but the person mentioned in the SUN article could very well have aided Am. If in fact this person was a former Hockey coach to him or another close connection as such, it would not be off the wall for a former coach to help out and give a place to stay etc to a former hockey kid!

Q- And had you ever met him before this incident?
A- No, uh, I had a brief meeting with him on an unrelated matter through another client but it has nothing to do with this case.

^Hmm.

Laying odds it was the 2 heroin defendants.

I doubt DM would contact Tim's wife. This is probably to do with his friends. He would probably try to sway his friend's testimony and that is why he is ordered not to speak to them.

Remember Jodi Arias' message slipped into pages of a magazine--she wanted to talk to the person to make sure they were on the same "page" with the facts, so to speak.

Perhaps he is not allowed to talk to MB

It is odd that Millard would park the truck, stored in a trailer, at his mother's home and bury a body (God forbid) on a property he owns. Not the most sensible choices of a person attempting to avoid being caught for possible murder.

Yeah, I wouldn't be that surprised if the search of the Kitchener farm turned up nothing. I don't see the presence of the tent and port-a-potties as unusual when they have so much ground to cover and the forecast is calling for rain. They need somewhere to be able to get out of bad weather and they need to be able to use the restroom! I think peeing in the great outdoors is considered poor conduct? lol :giggle:

Okay this is completely off the wall, but does anyone know if the Millard family has connections to Blackberry Canada? I have noticed some interesting tweets coming from them and claiming his innocence, I have been searching for a connection but have not come up with one as of yet! Makes me think a young person is doing the tweeting in and amongst professional tweets, because of some of the acronyms. This person is adamant about DM's innocence in this case....food for thought as to why? Also if there is a connection, there may be even more big money at play, again MOO

Also, MOO but the person mentioned in the SUN article could very well have aided Am. If in fact this person was a former Hockey coach to him or another close connection as such, it would not be off the wall for a former coach to help out and give a place to stay etc to a former hockey kid!

Come on, that's not a legit twitter account. A publicly traded company would never comment on public issues.

It is odd that Millard would park the truck, stored in a trailer, at his mother's home and bury a body (God forbid) on a property he owns. Not the most sensible choices of a person attempting to avoid being caught for possible murder.

I agree. Total bonehead move. In my earlier post I theorized that maybe DM's closest buddies had access to all the keys/vehicles stored in the hangar. I'd say one of them went rogue and used DM's property to carry out this crime to a higher degree. I'm sure DM is involved, but maybe he left the responsibilities to another friend who went off the deep end on a power trip.

Last Updated Tuesday, May 14, 2013 9:28AM EDT

Police have moved to a new location in Waterloo Region, expanding their investigation into the Tim Bosma disappearance.

Police were on scene Monday on Roseville Road, south of Cambridge in a farm field. The farm belongs to the family of Dellen Millard, charged in the disappearance of Tim Bosma.

Around 9:00 Tuesday morning, a large group of officers, including a mounted unit, moved onto the property.

Hamilton Police Chief Glenn De Caire will be providing information on a "significant development" in the Tim Bosma investigation at a news conference today at Central Police Station, in Hamilton
bbm.
Read more: http://kitchener.ctvnews.ca/signifi...m-bosma-investigation-1.1280576#ixzz2TH4br9cU

Come on, that's not a legit twitter account. A publicly traded company would never comment on public issues.

Did you notice that the tweets are gone now? I'm not saying it was the Official twitter account, but, it is full of official tweets other than these? But they are gone now, so I guess it is moot.

What is going on! IMO, there is a lot more to this story besides a stolen truck!

If DM is so innocent, then why doesn't he say what he does know and I hope LE has officially had DM identified by the first truck seller.

Does DM have a twin (eyeroll)!

Gah, I have a major knot in my stomach. Hoping this briefing will be about where Tim is :please:

The PTBO SWAT bust yesterday was child *advertiser censored* related..... not related to this case. I posted a link earlier to the Toronto Police Media Release Or check out Peterborough Examiner they have the story too

My guess is he thought he was being smart before and during the commission of the crime, such that he never expected the police to link anything to him.

And if you're going have to keep evidence, why not keep it on your private property where no one is likely to stumble onto it (again, he probably never imagined the police would ever start sniffing around him... the heir to the Millard Air dynasty *rolleyes*).

Maybe police want to be the only ones doing the search now. Perhaps they have a location from a witness "friend"?:moo:

You would think LE would take all the help they could get! In prior searches for missing people, the volunteers are educated before they search regarding what to do, should they come upon anything that looks suspicious.

The PTBO SWAT bust yesterday was child *advertiser censored* related..... not related to this case. I posted a link earlier to the Toronto Police Media Release Or check out Peterborough Examiner they have the story too
When i did a quick search of that guy, i thought he recently resigned from a position awhile ago. So maybe allegations were put forth and he knew, things were going to get messy.,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat