Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #3 **ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They've announced his death. They are just going over the investigation efforts right now (in general, not in specific). Details at 2:30pm.

Police have announced the death of Tim Bosma. Thoughts and prayers with the family at this time.

Global News ‏@globalnewsto 50s
BREAKING: http://ow.ly/l0Ybw Hamilton police have announced the death of Tim Bosma, Hamilton man went missing last Monday.

Terrible. I hope they have gathered enough evidence that those responsible will be arrested asap.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME????

This is MURDER, evidence HAS BEEN RECOVERED. Human remains have been located. Evidence indicates that the victim has been BURNED!

"We still have a lot of work to do ... evidence has been recovered ... human remains have been recovered. We are convinced by the totality of the evidence that the remains are Tim Bosma's. ...evidence is that the remains were burned."

I didn't think it could get even more horrific. But hearing his body was burned makes it so. :(

evidence has been recovered but they can't discuss it because of the ongoing nature of the investigation.

human remains have been recovered and theyr'e convinced they're Tim.

Remains have been burned.

Will be a further briefing at 230pm today, questions will be taken at that time.

Tips have been CRITICAL to the development of this investigation. Please continue sending your tips in.

SOUND TURNED OFF/CONFERENCE OVER

THOSE WHO ARE RESPONSIBLE for Tim's death. My opinion: more than one person involved.

R.I.P. Tim. I am so sorry for your family. ...
To those who did this. You are bastards!!

Wow... this is so serious. I just do not understand what the motive is here. So sad...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Henry Cooper