Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #4 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So..I might get jumped on for this...BUT....

LE says no connection between DM and Tim, Is there a connection between missing suspect and Tim?

Is there a connection with the wife and Tim and/or the missing suspect?

link to media coverage of Millards Lawyer speaking to media..he talks alot..im surprised he is not one of tho's "no comment" Lawyers but he does answer any questions that he can.

I'm slowly starting to wonder what the heck is going on, this picture doesn't add up. So many of us say that DM is a smart man, its obvious he is. And almost any one of us would say leaving a tralier with Tim's truck at his mother's and leaving a burned body on his own property is the dumbest move ever as a criminal. I think DM knows more than he's telling but I am starting to wonder if he was set up somehow. Maybe he did test drive the first vehicle but didn't with the second? Maybe there's a ring that purposely stragetically set this all up to have fingers pointed at DM.

But then again, DM owned the trailer.. And if DM was set up then how did the trailer get out of his possession. I am anxiously going to be waiting for this story to surface.

Thanks for posting (link to the most recent interview with DM's lawyer).

They say DM was brought into court wearing wrinkled white dress shirt and grey pants. Wonder where he was going or coming from on Friday when he was taken into custody. Also, do they not give you different clothes when you're in jail? Or was this him "dressing up" for court?

Did we already know his full name? Dellen Evan Millard. He remained "calm" in court, and only spoke to state his name. They said it didn't appear that there were any family or friends of DM's in court.

he say the other suspects will be apprehended, police are on to them and that when all is revealed things are not as they seem..he says his client is in shock as to what happened that he is shocked to find himself in the situation at hand..media asked "are you saying was he framed?" and Lawyer replies well when the other suspects are apprehended the story will open up.

Framed. Someone used a black magic marker to write ambition on his wrists or wrist.. that is why the guy didn't bother hiding it, he wanted it seen...

because these people know DM and all of his toys, they stole the trailer to put Tim's truck in, and drove it to his mothers house to park it (of course DM friends know where his mother lives..

Unfortunately, everything can be explained away....UNLESS they have DM's prints IN or ON Tim's truck!

This is what I think the defense will say...

Perhaps he was forced into it, and handed a phone to use. I have to assume the 2nd suspect has been identified by truck forensics, and due to the irregular plot, we cannot rule out DM's innocence 100%. Im sure his best friends knew of hi properties and what equipment there was access too. Maybe backseat guy killed TB and put gun to DM's head and layed down the rules.

my thoughts on this: 1) gang or theft ring, reason why is because : tim was killed the same night he went missing, (maybe i watch to many shows that gang initiation but) from what i get is that in order to be a "member" some crazy sensless acts must be done, so if there was two people DM and someone else and for some reason they wanted to be apart of this "gang" either because they thought it would be benifical to them for whatever reason, maybe drugs?, what if DM owed money?. so the other veichal could have been fallowing them to keep an eye on DM an whoever was with him to make sure they got the act done, maybe DM backed out or something happend and the gang pin it on DM an that is why DM isn't speaking? because they threatend him, i did see photo's of the race's that he did, what if the gang was in mexico? and something went bad there an they tracked DM down,

i know my thought is kinda all over the place but hopefully you's will know what i'm trying to get at

cmon,, why would someone set him up, to goto prison. The ulmitate punishment for bad dealings is Death.
His actions were someone in panic and making stupid moves as he went along.
The lawyer is wanting the police to catch the other suspects as he will say, DM just wanted to steal the truck and these bad boyz, killed poor TB and DM is very sorry for being involved.

I'm slowly starting to wonder what the heck is going on, this picture doesn't add up. So many of us say that DM is a smart man, its obvious he is. And almost any one of us would say leaving a tralier with Tim's truck at his mother's and leaving a burned body on his own property is the dumbest move ever as a criminal. I think DM knows more than he's telling but I am starting to wonder if he was set up somehow. Maybe he did test drive the first vehicle but didn't with the second? Maybe there's a ring that purposely stragetically set this all up to have fingers pointed at DM.

But then again, DM owned the trailer.. And if DM was set up then how did the trailer get out of his possession. I am anxiously going to be waiting for this story to surface.

They would have to be very close and to know DM very well, like where his mother lived, and where his farm was in AYR, and then there's the same cell phone being used to set up both test drives... and getting DMs trailer and him not report it missing...

If he was set up and totally innocent, why wouldn't he say so to the police?

They say DM was brought into court wearing wrinkled white dress shirt and grey pants. Wonder where he was going or coming from on Friday when he was taken into custody. Also, do they not give you different clothes when you're in jail? Or was this him "dressing up" for court?

Did we already know his full name? Dellen Evan Millard. He remained "calm" in court, and only spoke to state his name. They said it didn't appear that there were any family or friends of DM's in court.

DM'S lawyer brought hIm clothes for court. This was asked by media due to shirt being wrinkled. Don't think they have clothes irons in jail cells!

The Lawyer did say he brought him the clothes he had on today..I assume he would be wearing his Jail "duds" otherwise

geesh listening to his lawyer, DM is not helping LE at all, the lawyer says 'LE has their leads, we'll let them do their investigation', basically saying 'we aren't helping'. pffft

If DM is truly innocent, I can't see why he wouldn't help with other suspects, or at least steer the police in the right direction. He can help without implicating himself. What an a$$.

I hate that they have put a publication ban on this now too.

DM'S lawyer brought hIm clothes for court. This was asked by media due to shirt being wrinkled. Don't think they have clothes irons in jail cells!

Thanks! I wonder if these clothes actually belonged to him, and if so, who provided them to the lawyer. DM's mother or gf?

Police looked into every venue.... Tim was cleared by police in yesterdays brief....tim did not know dm whatsoever.

Tim may not have known DM, but "the friend" may have, unbeknownst to Tim.

JMO

seems to me DM is well educated, perhaps DM wants to have evidence revealed by investigators, feeling he did not commit the crime, Lawyer states sometimes even innocent people can say the wrong things..I am truly wondering if this is all corporate business type stuff..he owns several businesses, several properties and Lawyer confirms he is not in debt..Maybe has nothing to do with truck and all to do with business?

Framed. Someone used a black magic marker to write ambition on his wrists or wrist.. that is why the guy didn't bother hiding it, he wanted it seen...

because these people know DM and all of his toys, they stole the trailer to put Tim's truck in, and drove it to his mothers house to park it (of course DM friends know where his mother lives..

Unfortunately, everything can be explained away....UNLESS they have DM's prints IN or ON Tim's truck!

This is what I think the defense will say...

or if TB's wife has ID'd DM?

Where did LE say, that DMs gf might be a witness or any mention of a gf?

I posted about it earlier in the thread.

https://twitter.com/susanclairmont

He is in court right now, Susan Clairmont is live tweeting:

"Millard is ordered to not communicate with a long list of witnesses."

"Crown is seeking order for non-publication of list of witnesses because "this is an ongoing investigation."

"Millard's girlfriend may be an important witness in this case, says Crown."

Hi sleuths.

In regards to the courtroom drawing...

I know it's a drawing, not a picture, so things may be off, but it seems to depict DM as having a very slender, almost having an emancipated, look. A possible build you might see a drug addict having. Completely MOO, of course. It just seems that from previous pictures of him he was trim but still had a bulk to him. Drugs would not surprise me. Many affluent people do drugs as recreational, then become addicted when something tragic or unexpected happens and they turn to them for escapism.

Also, I bet the dress shirt and pants were provided by the lawyer (as in, he bought them) because it looks like the shirt is hanging off of him. Wonder if DM was arrested wearing same clothes as reported that the suspects were wearing?? It always struck me odd that the suspects were wearing the same clothes on both test drives (test drives were over a day apart). Almost like they were out looking for something and weren't going home till they got it. Given that, the sloppiness of the suspect(s) afterwards regarding evidence, it makes me think that maybe this was a time of the essence thing. Like, we need this truck/money NOW.

CP24 also said that kijiji confirmed that TM did not have any personal info in his ad about the truck..so I am thinking these guys got this thru auto trader

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jmann420