Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #4 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow I have 9 plus pages to read this morning so if this was noticed already, please forgive me! Does anyone find it strange re: WM passing

Date of Death noted here - Nov 30, 2012
No comments in the book of memories.
http://www.wardfuneralhomes.com/book-of-memories/1428249/Millard-Wayne/service-details.php

And here is the obit from the Toronto star: Note the bottom of the obit - BBM:
Published in the Toronto Star from December 14 to December 15, 2012

Also, people are commenting their condolences right up until April of this year and most seem shocked of his passing? (MOO)
http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/thestar/obituary.aspx?pid=161695472

So was Wayne's passing kept very private, only released 2 weeks later to the public?
For a man of his "stature" and so well known in the aviation world, I find it very odd that there's only 26 entries in his book of memories online and that the public wasn't notified of his passing at all for 2 weeks?? Sorry to speak of the dead this way but he doesnt seem very "missed?"

What gives here? I understand the need for privacy but most people notify of someone's passing so that friends/family can attend a service? Unless it was a private family affair for some reason but even Auntie didnt know until Dec 20th which as she signs (nee:Millard) indicates she was Wayne's sister?

Am I reading too much into this? If someone is this well known, I would think there'd be an out pour of condolences from friends/family/acquaintances/business partners etc. So what the heck?

Well known, perhaps, but not necessarily well liked. In aviation forums he is spoken of as a legend, but one who was a part of the school and treated employees poorly. They didn't seem to have much extended family. It's hard to say without knowing the circumstances of his passing.

If the incinerator was indeed a rental, where did it come form? There is only one company dealing with dead stock in nearby, in Atwood, near Listowel.

http://www.omafra.gov.on.ca/english/food/inspection/ahw/deadstockoperators.htm

Incineration of livestock seems highly regulated - reporting is required...how do you get your hands on a unit like this if you are not legitimately farming?

Atwood is a rendering plant and rendering goes back into food cycle, animal, pet food.

I think its safe to say he used the incinerator in the disposal, given that the body was burned and the police are focusing on this piece of equipment.

Now If you purchase a livestock incinerator without owning livestock shortly before using it to dispose of a body, I think its fair to say it wasnt purchased because it wss pretty cool.

I do agree that finding the other suspects is paramount, but there is little to go on right now, and clearing up if the murder was premeditated or not would certainly provide us with more insight into motive and other suspects.

Does anyone know the cost of puchasing that incinerator or one like it? I would guess it is several thousand dollars. If DM was hell-bent on stealing the truck rather than simply purchasing one, then why blow tons of money on an incinerator,? Seems senseless. And if they did acquire the incinerator with the sole intent of burning evidence, then why didn't TB's phone go in the incinerator, too?

I'm guessing the incinerator was for branches, leaves. Maybe DM was going to clean up the corn field and build a storage shed for his planes (after all, the runway is across the road).

I think the incinerator was just a convenience and not pre-purchased for the crime.

My guess is they didn't know the phone had fallen from TBs pocket while they were transferring from one vehicle to another, or TB was trying to discretely call for help and dropped the phone and would be caught if he tried to pick it up.

My guess is that TB was choked from the person who sat in the back seat. It would have been fairly dark by now and first instinct would be to get the body out of the front seat, so they pulled over to move him into the back.
I am going to guess that this is when the phone possibly fell out of TB's pocket.

I wonder if DM has any defensive marks on him. If I was being choked my arms would be going everywhere...

https://twitter.com/susanclairmont

He is in court right now, Susan Clairmont is live tweeting:

"Millard is ordered to not communicate with a long list of witnesses."

"Crown is seeking order for non-publication of list of witnesses because "this is an ongoing investigation."

"Millard's girlfriend may be an important witness in this case, says Crown."

Wow I have 9 plus pages to read this morning so if this was noticed already, please forgive me! Does anyone find it strange re: WM passing

Date of Death noted here - Nov 30, 2012
No comments in the book of memories.
http://www.wardfuneralhomes.com/book-of-memories/1428249/Millard-Wayne/service-details.php

And here is the obit from the Toronto star: Note the bottom of the obit - BBM:
Published in the Toronto Star from December 14 to December 15, 2012

Also, people are commenting their condolences right up until April of this year and most seem shocked of his passing? (MOO)
http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/thestar/obituary.aspx?pid=161695472

So was Wayne's passing kept very private, only released 2 weeks later to the public?
For a man of his "stature" and so well known in the aviation world, I find it very odd that there's only 26 entries in his book of memories online and that the public wasn't notified of his passing at all for 2 weeks?? Sorry to speak of the dead this way but he doesnt seem very "missed?"

What gives here? I understand the need for privacy but most people notify of someone's passing so that friends/family can attend a service? Unless it was a private family affair for some reason but even Auntie didnt know until Dec 20th which as she signs (nee:Millard) indicates she was Wayne's sister?

It's different now a days. I know several people that have passed away recently, and if they are cremated and have a memorial service later t,he announcement might take awhile to be published. He was in his 70's so he may not have had alot of living,close friends.

Forgive me if this theory was mentioned but what if when DM took TB's truck for a test drive and was making small talk. DM mentions flying and TB says oh I have a good buddy who's a flight instructor in Waterloo!! DM starts thinking OMG I'm gonna get caught if this guy walks so I'm going to have to kill him! Maybe originally he wasn't intending on murdering TB but small talk led that conclusion?

Still, there are cameras there, which can see the street traffic. Hoping they are being looked at by LE.

snipped by me

my daughter and husband work in sep business in that area and both companies reviewed their surv tapes. my daughters company tape revealed head lights but it was too dark, LE have this information.

Did police said that the phone was without battery when they found it ?

I thought I read somewhere that both phones had been turned off, TB and DM phones had no tower connection after the night TB went missing.

https://twitter.com/susanclairmont

He is in court right now, Susan Clairmont is live tweeting:

"Millard is ordered to not communicate with a long list of witnesses."

"Crown is seeking order for non-publication of list of witnesses because "this is an ongoing investigation."

"Millard's girlfriend may be an important witness in this case, says Crown."

It could be that DM has used his girlfriend as an alibi for Monday night. If she is denying being with him she would be an important Crown witness.

snipped by me

my daughter and husband work in sep business in that area and both companies reviewed their surv tapes. my daughters company tape revealed head lights but it was too dark, LE have this information.

Head lights from one vehicle or more than one?

Does anyone know the cost of puchasing that incinerator or one like it? I would guess it is several thousand dollars. If DM was hell-bent on stealing the truck rather than simply purchasing one, then why blow tons of money on an incinerator,? Seems senseless. And if they did acquire the incinerator with the sole intent of burning evidence, then why didn't TB's phone go in the incinerator, too?

I'm guessing the incinerator was for branches, leaves. Maybe DM was going to clean up the corn field and build a storage shed for his planes (after all, the runway is across the road).

I think the incinerator was just a convenience and not pre-purchased for the crime.

I believe the incinerator was either rented or bought (depends on size from 9k to 20k) at the company that is located near Tavistock, Ontario , very close to the property in AYR

Forgive me if this theory was mentioned but what if when DM took TB's truck for a test drive and was making small talk. DM mentions flying and TB says oh I have a good buddy who's a flight instructor in Waterloo!! DM starts thinking OMG I'm gonna get caught if this guy walks so I'm going to have to kill him! Maybe originally he wasn't intending on murdering TB but small talk led that conclusion?

If this was the case then it would have been easier just to end the test drive and return TB home.

Just like the first test drive from the day before, for whatever reason, they chose not to kill the man.

Publication ban on names as thought would happen.
You know it always shocks me how the courtroom is open to the public and is PACKED, but there's a ban on names etc. Dont these things end up getting out to the public? In cases like this, IMO I believe it should be a private hearing for this exact reason. We dont need people like this getting off on "technicalities"

Yes, the phone was turned off quite soon after they left and at the same time DM's burner phone was turned off. I don't believe LE have said whether the battery was with the phone but either way, the victim would be pretty unlikely to still have his phone with him.

I think the phone may have been dumped to just add locations to throw off the trail or it could have been where they were doing a vehicle exchange and in the shuffle, the phone was dropped. I have not found any info about how the phone was found - hidden, thrown away or out in the open?

So, I'm going to float a theory, because I have a second vehicle being involved just to drop the two off doesn't really make sense when they could theoretically just as easily have dropped off the truck/trailer nearby and driven Tim's truck straight into that in a secluded area in order to avoid detection.

MOO, I think the reason they weren't worried about people seeing DM is because maybe the second vehicle was there in order to stage a carjacking. That would explain the need for at least two people in the second vehicle as well. One of the guys in the other vehicle to force TB out of the passenger seat of the truck, and order DM to drive away "at gunpoint" and a second one to drive the second car from the scene. Then they'd have had the truck, be looking for the mysterious carjackers, and nobody would suspect the rich kid who doesn't need to steal a truck had anything to do with it. But things didn't go as planned.

That theory would make sense. Whatever happened, happened fast because I believe LE stated the battery was pulled from that phone 30 minutes after they left TBs house.

If this was the case then it would have been easier just to end the test drive and return TB home.

Just like the first test drive from the day before, for whatever reason, they chose not to kill the man.

It might be a mistake to think DM's reasoning was as rational as ours, sitting here thinking about it after the fact. We don't know yet if drugs might have been involved. That could certainly affect how volatile he might have been and could explain why one man walked away and TB did not.

So why go from stealing cars in bracebridge which is approximately a 3 hr drive from etobicoke and likely 4.5 hr drive to Waterloo to stealing a truck in your backyard. And I'm not saying DM and TB knew each other, I'm saying there is a link between them.

DM is a pilot. He is probably familiar with many areas in the province. If Tim's truck was found in a large trailer, that could also be the modus operandi for other thefts: steal the vehicle and cart it away in the trailer so it can't be seen.

My guess is they didn't know the phone had fallen from TBs pocket while they were transferring from one vehicle to another, or TB was trying to discretely call for help and dropped the phone and would be caught if he tried to pick it up.
Thats what I am looking at. TB was already dead and they needed him in the other vehicle, so they got off the highway and basically taking the first right, not realizing it was a dead end (how ironic). In their panic of their own stupidity, the cell was the last from their mind.
They most likely used HWy24, so why not make the exchange after exiting there instead of going further west.
As i mentioned before, if TB was called on the Sunday for the showing on the Monday, did they simply stay at the HOtel, to hatch up their plan?
Why that location????
Did someone know, it was quickly accessible off of the hwy, a dead end and only commercial traffic? What a great place to make the exchange.
Why go past Hwy24 to make that exchange???
DM would have been calling the shots, so why did he pick that location. Again, did he stay at the Hotel before that night and knew about it, or his passenger knew about it, cuz they sure werent consulting maps while driving a stolen vehicle with a dead body in it.
In panic, you are going to go with with gut instincts and familiar surroundings as you are more comfortable with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat