Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #4 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow I have 9 plus pages to read this morning so if this was noticed already, please forgive me! Does anyone find it strange re: WM passing

Date of Death noted here - Nov 30, 2012
No comments in the book of memories.
http://www.wardfuneralhomes.com/book-of-memories/1428249/Millard-Wayne/service-details.php

And here is the obit from the Toronto star: Note the bottom of the obit - BBM:
Published in the Toronto Star from December 14 to December 15, 2012

Also, people are commenting their condolences right up until April of this year and most seem shocked of his passing? (MOO)
http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/thestar/obituary.aspx?pid=161695472

So was Wayne's passing kept very private, only released 2 weeks later to the public?
For a man of his "stature" and so well known in the aviation world, I find it very odd that there's only 26 entries in his book of memories online and that the public wasn't notified of his passing at all for 2 weeks?? Sorry to speak of the dead this way but he doesnt seem very "missed?"

What gives here? I understand the need for privacy but most people notify of someone's passing so that friends/family can attend a service? Unless it was a private family affair for some reason but even Auntie didnt know until Dec 20th which as she signs (nee:Millard) indicates she was Wayne's sister?

Am I reading too much into this? If someone is this well known, I would think there'd be an out pour of condolences from friends/family/acquaintances/business partners etc. So what the heck?

Exactly what I have always thought of as odd. I have spent some time trying to find more on a cause of death but come up empty. <modsnip>

So, I'm going to float a theory, because I have a second vehicle being involved just to drop the two off doesn't really make sense when they could theoretically just as easily have dropped off the truck/trailer nearby and driven Tim's truck straight into that in a secluded area in order to avoid detection.

MOO, I think the reason they weren't worried about people seeing DM is because maybe the second vehicle was there in order to stage a carjacking. That would explain the need for at least two people in the second vehicle as well. One of the guys in the other vehicle to force TB out of the passenger seat of the truck, and order DM to drive away "at gunpoint" and a second one to drive the second car from the scene. Then they'd have had the truck, be looking for the mysterious carjackers, and nobody would suspect the rich kid who doesn't need to steal a truck had anything to do with it. But things didn't go as planned.

interesting theory.. but then police would wanted to find the the driver and other man who was taken by the dude with gun, which could of open more investigation into the people who came to see the vehicle.. interesting..

Publication ban on names as thought would happen.
You know it always shocks me how the courtroom is open to the public and is PACKED, but there's a ban on names etc. Dont these things end up getting out to the public? In cases like this, IMO I believe it should be a private hearing for this exact reason. We dont need people like this getting off on "technicalities"

I am not of the opinion that he will get off on a technicality. There is a lot of evidence to convict him, public opinion is fully behind the prosecution in this case, and once Millard realizes that so far, he is the one with all the weight on him, he may choose not to remain clammed up.

Well known, perhaps, but not necessarily well liked. In aviation forums he is spoken of as a legend, but one who was a part of the school and treated employees poorly. They didn't seem to have much extended family. It's hard to say without knowing the circumstances of his passing.

It was the Grandfather that was mentioned in forums of being "old school" and treating employees poorly, not the Father.

It would stand to reason that when leveled with a charge like 1st degree murder, the accused would be inclined (or strongly advised by counsel) to cooperate with LE in an effort to try and reduce the charges.

Why isn't Dellen rolling over on these other suspects at this point?? What does he gain from protecting their identities? It is typical human behaviour to protect ourselves an act in our own best interests in particular in a situation like this. What gives?

It was the Grandfather that was mentioned in forums of being "old school" and treating employees poorly, not the Father.

Ah, true, my bad. The father was only in control 6 years before his passing, if I remember correctly. There are others here who have looked deeper into the Millardair company so hopefully they can speak to what the father himself might have been like.

I'm still not convinced that this was a random truck theft...I was curious to know where TB lived so I could see how heavily populated the area was (re witnesses)....so I searched for his property on google earth. TB location is very rural with not a lot happening on a long lonely stretch of road. The interesting thing is, the pic of the property was taken by google earth in Aug 2011. The property looked at that time very very new. It looks as though it had recently been cleared for the house to be built on. It is also a very nice home. The thought that crossed my mind was, maybe TB purchased the land that DM or his father etc wanted, or perhaps DM family owned it before? It would be very interesting to see who owned the land prior to TB. Maybe just my wild imagination getting carried away, but who knows??
Any thoughts??

It might be a mistake to think DM's reasoning was as rational as ours, sitting here thinking about it after the fact. We don't know yet if drugs might have been involved. That could certainly affect how volatile he might have been and could explain why one man walked away and TB did not.

I definitely think Heroin is involved. Especially since his lawyer is linked to heroin and DM himself made a comment on twitter regarding heroin or sleep.

It would stand to reason that when leveled with a charge like 1st degree murder, the accused would be inclined (or strongly advised by counsel) to cooperate with LE in an effort to try and reduce the charges.

Why isn't Dellen rolling over on these other suspects at this point?? What does he gain from protecting their identities? It is typical human behaviour to protect ourselves an act in our own best interests in particular in a situation like this. What gives?

There are really only 3 possibilities: he's arrogant enough to think he'll beat this, he's afraid of whoever may be implicated, or he is willing to fall on his sword for the others.

Mustang88 ... WELCOME and thank you for your very well-thought out post!

He hasn't rolled yet because he has his lawyer(s) and the money to face the court. Of course, the charges have been upgraded to include first-degree murder, so he may become inclined to co-operate. Lots of evidence, and it's quite damning.

The only one I recognize from that photo is the yellow Jeep. Looks like a couple more Jeeps in behind that one, a dark coloured could be Camaro or Firebird with a white top (convertible?) Could even be something odd like a Buick Riviera , and that white Chevy Sprint looking car near the camera.

I have pics saved of the JEEP TJ (yellow) Military type JEEP and the puke green JEEP JK-4Dr. Also pics of a black mustang, blue Nova and a white car that I didn't save as I was most interested in the Jeep's

I thought DM's lawyer said he would enter a "not guilty" plea?
I didnt see that he did this today? Is that because he was slapped with different charges now?

Does anyone have the Coles notes on Dellens girlfriend?

Not much is known about her or who she even is. DM has a friend BM from France who has some photo albums on Facebook with DM in them. He has a photo album called "A Tiny Percentage Of CANADA 2011!" that has pictures of DM and a girl, CN, all skydiving and on a plane together. If you go to CNs Facebook page, her profile photo is a blurry picture of her hugging DM - The photo is from late 2012. CN also "liked" some of AM's photos on Facebook so they too must have known each other. She could be his girlfriend but no one knows.

My problem with my own theory is that if it was about TB, I don't get why they kept the truck or why they viewed the other truck the day before. If it was only about the truck, I don't understand why they murdered TB at all.

When armed robbers commit a bank heist, they don't have the pre-meditated intention of killing someone in the commission of the crime. However, people are killed during bank robberies. It does not diminish the guilt or culpability of the robbers.

Tim died during forcible confinement, and it may not have been intentional on DM's part, but the death occurred regardless. Hence, the first-degree murder charge.

interesting theory.. but then police would wanted to find the the driver and other man who was taken by the dude with gun, which could of open more investigation into the people who came to see the vehicle.. interesting..

But all they would have to go on is DMs phone, nothing to link that phone to DM. Was that temporary phone actually in DMs name, or did LE just know it was the same phone that had been used for the first test drive call as well?

Does anyone have the Coles notes on Dellens girlfriend?

I have bad feeling about that girlfriend of his, she could know people or have friends that are connected to theft rings or other gang.. if she is "Ukrainian" then theft ring could be sitting behind it, which possibly why he will not talk, again another theory..

But all they would have to go on is DMs phone, nothing to link that phone to DM. Was that temporary phone actually in DMs name, or did LE just know it was the same phone that had been used for the first test drive call as well?
could be , but I wonder if that would happen if LE would of made a connection of DM to trucks he loves .. after if they would of spoke to him regards the kidnapping ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow