Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #4 **ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LE's statement that DM's gf may be a witness and the driver of the second vehicle may have been female puts a spin on things

Each line delivered during the news conference was carefully scripted beforehand and it was delivered by a male police officer.

LE's statement that DM's gf may be a witness and the driver of the second vehicle may have been female puts a spin on things

The participants in the crime might have been DM, DM's gf, and the younger, shorter, smaller man in his early 20's, suspect #2

In this scenario DM sounds like the leader, and certainly the biggest of the 3 (at over 6 feet) and probably the one who overtook TB

...but he sure is stupid to have so much evidence tagged to him

if DM's gf was the second driver, I think they stopped in the brantford business park to rearrange passengers and split up, and dump TB's phone

It would have been incredibly risky to have two men and a body in a hot truck, so I think one of the men went in the SUV with the body and the other flew solo in the hot truck

We need to keep in mind they've said she could be an important witness, not a person of interest. She would almost certainly have insight into his activities and the properties he owns. There's zero indication so far that she was actually involved.

The participants in the crime might have been DM, DM's gf, and the younger, shorter, smaller man in his early 20's, suspect #2

In this scenario DM sounds like the leader, and certainly the biggest of the 3 (at over 6 feet) and probably the one who overtook TB

...but he sure is stupid to have so much evidence tagged to him

if DM's gf was the second driver, I think they stopped in the brantford business park to rearrange passengers and split up, and dump TB's phone

It would have been incredibly risky to have two men and a body in a hot truck, so I think one of the men went in the SUV with the body and the other flew solo in the hot truck
Where did LE say, that DMs gf might be a witness or any mention of a gf?

Do you know a model of the phone?
It is not so simple to remove the battery from current models or smartphones.
Older phones could loose a battery after a fall on the ground.

imo, the phone was not discarded by suspects otherwise a woman would not find two pieces close by. Or suspects are really without brains, and everything was done in a rush.

Still a mystery to me: to make a test-drive at the dark night, and to go for it with strangers.[/QUOTE]

I was wondering if TB had just got home from work late as his wife said he was wearing work boots and seeing he was self employed he may work late and this would be why he scheduled the test drive so late. JMO

I can't imagine why anyone would test drive a vehicle at night?:moo:

I was wondering if TB had just got home from work late as his wife said he was wearing work boots and seeing he was self employed he may work late and this would be why he scheduled the test drive so late. JMO

Test a car in the darkness :facepalm: Maybe it was all rotted.
Did he had any other truck? Any urgency to sell a truck?

Just wondering, aside from the photo of CN in an embrace with DM, is there anything else to suggest they are dating?

I thought DM's lawyer said he would enter a "not guilty" plea?
I didnt see that he did this today? Is that because he was slapped with different charges now?

Because I'm pretty sure today was bail hearing and it sounds like the judge denied bail and told him he had to apply to superior court for bail. When its a bail hearing you cannot plead. But if you want to plead guilty then you can ask the bail hearing judge if you can go in front of the superior judge to plead. Usually they can do it that day. If it's a non-guilty plea, then you have to wait for the set court date which sounds like that will be on June 13th.

What's with the banning of the press from reporting what was discussed at today's hearing? In the United States, news organizations would NEVER allow that to happen.
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...t-degree-murder-of-tim-bosma/article11935778/

This is done especially in cases where more than one person is potentially involved in a crime. If two or more end up charged with a crime and go to trial, a publication ban is put in place to protect the rights of a fair trial to that second individual.

AM980 London ‏@AM980News 8m
UPDATE: Dellen Millard's lawyer says he will plead not guilty to first degree murder charges in connection with the death of Tim Bosma.

AM980 London ‏@AM980News 8m
UPDATE: Dellen Millard's lawyer says he will plead not guilty to first degree murder charges in connection with the death of Tim Bosma.

Nothing knew.. everybody pleads no guilty , hopefully they find more suspects..

Could the cell phone have been thrown out of the vehicle by TB as a clue once he knew he was in trouble? Why would the perps leave that kind of evidence, especially when they have the incinerator?

I thought that as well, why not just burn TB's phone... But - it is my opinion that they didn't even have the incinerator at that time, they were flying by the seat of their pants, moment to moment.

he say the other suspects will be apprehended, police are on to them and that when all is revealed things are not as they seem..he says his client is in shock as to what happened that he is shocked to find himself in the situation at hand..media asked "are you saying was he framed?" and Lawyer replies well when the other suspects are apprehended the story will open up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charity4668