Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #4 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im only putting this out there, because DM has claimed a frame up and that has to be explored, personally I think its far fetched and tv/hollywood kind of stuff.

There is no frame up. If Jessica Fletcher were here, she would disagree with us on that, but having a stolen vehicle, a burned body on your property and, likely, a number of witnesses to corroborate, it's blatantly obvious that the writing is on the wall for Millard.

And for the scumbags still at large.

Great post, great theory.

Tim seen something he shouldn't have. His wife may not even know. This is the first theory that offers an alternative as to why they left the first guy alone.

Just jumping off that theory ...

And perhaps why TB was selling his truck, as he was a witness to something sinister, while in his truck.

Only a thought.

Well details of that specific truck were not given... If was same year? There were 2 different models of diesel engine that year... He may have had the undesirable one?

Was one a turbo diesel and the other non-turbo?

If this farm was a grow-op, it should be easy to see where last year's crop was growing amongst the corn stalks that are left in the field, and that incinerator would have been used to dispose of the the unwanted but otherwise easily identified stalks/stems of marijuana plants. It was probably a quite large operation if they needed an incinerator...

The stalks/stems of marijuana plants are not easily identified. The whole plant is usually cut, hung, then trimmed of its buds. All the leaves are used to make hash oil and the stick that is left over is totally unremarkable. There might be a bit of stubble left behind in the field but it would be small and unremarkable compared to a corn stump. You do not need an incinerator to cover a pot operation

You quoted me but you didn't seem to acknowledge my question about the problem that creates with the first test drive. If Bosma saw something and people were looking for a man they know is selling a Black Dodge Ram truck, why would they be looking in Hamilton AND Toronto? This is JMO, but it only makes sense for it to be about the truck.

Practice?

Heartbreaking yes ... but very therapeutic. I felt her pain and anger, but I could also tell she felt stronger and more empowered as she spoke. Good for her and God bless! She will be the strength needed in this case to get her husband justice!

This is exactly along the lines I have been thinking, I just could not grasp why they went to see the first truck. This would make sense. My husband's first comment when hearing this story was actually, "They probably got the wrong guy in Toronto and had to keep looking", but there are just so many holes in this story to make sense of. Very well thought out theory.

Why hide the truck if they didn't want it. Just torch it on the reserve and shift blame. If it wasn't for tattoo, this would work.

Complete speculation on my part but:

1) What if someone tipped them off about DMs tattoo and then LE traced TB cellphone to a tower near that complex before signal died out.

2) Perhaps DM was dumb enough to have his REAL cell on him while dumping TBs cell and the LE was able to put two and two together.

3) DM or other suspects where dumb enough to dial DMs real cell or home phone from the burner cell.

Just one way they could have connected DM to TBs dumped cell. Another obvious way would be someone tipped them off on the cell location and who dumped it there.

It would be interesting to know if DM brought his own cell phone along and if it had been turned off. If DM is known to carry his cell phone around and doesn't take it on this ride, this is evidence of pre-meditation.

Of course, the question is, why did the neighbour take a picture of the incinerator to begin with?

What caused the neighbour to take a picture?

Why were there more than 1 locations that the incinerator was placed? What the hell were they burning at that farm besides innocent people? I am just absolutely outraged at this case. :furious:

Maybe young guys in trucks coming and going at all times of the day & night? As a neighbour, I’d be thinking/concerned that a grow-op might be springing up next door and would be channeling my inner Miss Marple with a smart phone.

Im only putting this out there, because DM has claimed a frame up and that has to be explored, personally I think its far fetched and tv/hollywood kind of stuff.

To be clear, DM has claimed absolutely nothing except there is "more to the story". That doesn't mean frame up (or that he's not being framed), just that there is more to it than what is being reported. It could also mean blackmail or whatever.

IMO, DM (and his lawyer) not going to shoot down ANYTHING. Don't want to paint yourself into a corner.

I like to explore all angles, I never come to conclusions by filling in gaps which is why I was furious with the cyber-vigilantes on AM's page. The following is a hypothesis, an angle that has not been explored and may deserve some thought.

As the witness who identified Millard's tattoo has not been named, I would like to point out that we know nothing about him other than what he's told police and that he also owns a Dodge Ram 3500.

We do know that he didn't come forward about these two 'suspicious' individuals until police contacted him first, despite the huge media coverage.

We also know that police contacted him first because the burner phone lead them to him.

If Millard is claiming a frame up then this is the only person who he can claim could have framed him.

So playing devil's advocate (or something like that) and looking at it from the perspective that Millard actually was framed, the scenario goes like this.

Guy in Toronto who is in contact with Millard and is involved in TB's abduction is suddenly contacted by police who have connected him to the burner cellphone.

Guy immediately makes up a story that implicates DM and takes steps to plant the evidence on Millard's properties, utilizing his gang.

DM arrives on his farm property or hangar and discovers Bosma's truck, at the same time he learns that police are looking for someone with an ambition tattoo on his wrist. DM panics, loads the truck into his trailer and drives it to his mom's house shortly before getting arrested.

You would have to assume that from the burner cell phone number the first truck seller was able to glean info on all DM's properties - not likely since he used a false name]

To move the truck, DM would have to have the key

Not likey

Also, anyone here play paintball in the area and have a friend that's maybe played on this private field?

There is no frame up. If Jessica Fletcher were here, she would disagree with us on that, but having a stolen vehicle, a burned body on your property and, likely, a number of witnesses to corroborate, it's blatantly obvious that the writing is on the wall for Millard.

And for the scumbags still at large.

witnesses to what?

If DM is positively identified by the deceased's wife, then yes the frame up is out the window.

Otherwise we only have witness accounts that put DM at his mother's house, which doesnt derail the suggested theory.

Like I said, Im trying to figure out what DM's defence could possibly be, and I do find it unusual that the guy who identified him didnt come forward until he was contacted by the police.

Great post, great theory.

Tim seen something he shouldn't have. His wife may not even know. This is the first theory that offers an alternative as to why they left the first guy alone.

What did Tim see?

The suspects met with another man in an industrial area after making arrangements to test drive his truck. That truck owner was suspcious because the two "buyers" were on foot.

If this was about Tim, then this was also about the first owner of the truck. That isn't adding up, so this appears to be unrelated to Tim. That is, this had something to do with the suspects ... most likely ... in my humble opinion ... a thrill.

Yes, it has. Yesterday the police said they thought TB was targeted. Before that, they always said it was the truck.

LE corrected their statement from yesterday. They specifically said that the truck was targeted:

Cavanagh said 120 officers are working on the case on a daily basis. He had originally stated that the attack on Bosma was “targeted,” but Hamilton police later clarified that to mean Bosma's truck was targeted.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/story/2013/05/14/hamilton-bosma-search-kitchener-waterloo.html

I just watched Tim's wife and father-in-law speak on the news.
His father-in-law said people have been asking how they can donate to help out his Tim's wife and young daughter. He said they've set up a bank account for those interested.
Here is the info.
A bank account to make donations to Tim Bosma’s family has been set up at TD Canada Trust.

Donations can be made in person, via telephone or online.

The account number is 6332096 and the branch number is 2047

Read more: http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/millar...er-charge-lawyer-says-1.1282182#ixzz2TOVmkXON

I wonder if the Millard family will be donating since they have so much cash and remorse.:twocents:

I like to explore all angles, I never come to conclusions by filling in gaps which is why I was furious with the cyber-vigilantes on AM's page. The following is a hypothesis, an angle that has not been explored and may deserve some thought.

As the witness who identified Millard's tattoo has not been named, I would like to point out that we know nothing about him other than what he's told police and that he also owns a Dodge Ram 3500.

We do know that he didn't come forward about these two 'suspicious' individuals until police contacted him first, despite the huge media coverage.

We also know that police contacted him first because the burner phone lead them to him.

If Millard is claiming a frame up then this is the only person who he can claim could have framed him.

So playing devil's advocate (or something like that) and looking at it from the perspective that Millard actually was framed, the scenario goes like this.

Guy in Toronto who is in contact with Millard and is involved in TB's abduction is suddenly contacted by police who have connected him to the burner cellphone.

Guy immediately makes up a story that implicates DM and takes steps to plant the evidence on Millard's properties, utilizing his gang.

DM arrives on his farm property or hangar and discovers Bosma's truck, at the same time he learns that police are looking for someone with an ambition tattoo on his wrist. DM panics, loads the truck into his trailer and drives it to his mom's house shortly before getting arrested.

Gee, you just got me thinking...the media has kept referring to the size of this guy as the reason he was not harmed. Might it not be that same "size" that might be useful in overpowering TB and then getting the body into an incinerator? Wow, maybe this guy is involved. Just a hypothesis, but at this point, I guess anything is possible.

Have LE ever used the words "cleared" in relation to this guy? Has any reporter ever asked in a press conf if this guy might be a POI himself? What if the game LE are playing is letting this guy believe they are not interested in him, but monitoring and investigating him?

Could it be this guy has just been presented by LE as a lucky innocent bystandard, but really he's the prosecution's star rat witness?

I hope I'm not breaking any rules here by suggesting this guy, since I don't believe anyone even knows who he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme