Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #4 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since DM's old friend has been exonerated (AM) I see this being a case of a new set of friends taking advantage of him and his property. DM was knowledgeable of the truck that was used. If a friend asked him to help him find a good one there is no doubt he would. He would be the one to test drive etc. It was the friend that had the hoodie and tried not to show who he was. DM was just being himself. Makes no sense that DM would knowingly get involved in a silly murder plot. The friends wanted to jack a truck and had no problem killing to get it. The new friends knew a lot about DM and how to pin it on him after **** hit the fan. So who could it be... friends of his g/f. You read it here first!

Now that is an interesting theory!

:greetings:

Like one of the other posters already stated, I wouldn't be surprised if a new lawyer comes on for DM. There are a handful of lawyers in the province who are known for high profile murder cases. I expect one of them will take over at some point.

Best scenario is that DM has the most mediocre defence lawyer possible.

There is a serious lack of sleuthing so far in this area.

Was he a member of forums, specifically vehicle and racing forums? Was he looking for online advice on disassembling/reassembling vehicle parts?

Haha...no cuz he had his minions do a the work! That was already found but no further discussion as that person was "cleared" <-- I still do not believe that!

What I want to know, is who can confirm DM location on TUES, WED, THUR, prior to his arrest. Very little information being released about all these little puzzle pieces.

Who, what, where, when, how .. then why. Less focus on why, more focus on time lines, sightings and evidence is needed.

In response to many previous posts. The area where the phone was found is a busy street and the warehouse nearby employs hundreds of people per shift, and has cameras all around the exterior. So, all the theories about it being secluded are flat wrong.

Is there a member who wants to make a timeline? We can make another thread for you all where you can keep your maps, timelines, media, etc. all in one place for reference.

Deal,
I wonder if it quite that simplistic. Hopefully we will find out sooner rather than later. DM's lawyer indicated it will take two years to build the case. They are waiting to find out what the police have for their case.

Haha...no cuz he had his minions do a the work! That was already found but no further discussion as that person was "cleared" <-- I still do not believe that!

There was a pic posted of him pulling an engine.

K can someone post Dee um fb page.

The accused's FB link is allowed here for discussion, yes. Just can't discussion his friends on there. You can link to the pics on the FB too, but don't copy any portions with friends/family pics on them at all.

Did I miss this before?

CBC News Alerts &#8207;@CBCAlerts 22m
Police source says investigators believe #TimBosma may have been killed in attempted carjacking; truck found with seats missing. #hamont

i'm attempting to get caught up on 10 pages of the thread, so someone might have touched on this already... but the first thing that popped into my head was that there was evidence on those seats that needed to be destroyed and that's why the seats are missing.

ETA - jk.. i see that many have the same thoughts already! lol. great minds.. i suppose..

Since DM's old friend has been exonerated (AM) I see this being a case of a new set of friends taking advantage of him and his property. DM was knowledgeable of the truck that was used. If a friend asked him to help him find a good one there is no doubt he would. He would be the one to test drive etc. It was the friend that had the hoodie and tried not to show who he was. DM was just being himself. Makes no sense that DM would knowingly get involved in a silly murder plot. The friends wanted to jack a truck and had no problem killing to get it. The new friends knew a lot about DM and how to pin it on him after **** hit the fan. So who could it be... friends of his g/f. You read it here first!

I am not against your theory...in fact several of us have discussed this type of possibility in past threads of this case.

However, if this was truly the case, why not give up those "bad new friends" the moment you are arrested, rather then "excercise your right to remain silent?". 99% of innocent people will scream that they are innocent and help wherever they can to prove they weren't involved.

Instead he goes the route that most seasoned criminals go which is shut up and wait for the police disclosure to happen. Very typical of a guilty party, looking to see what the prosecutor has on him before coming up with a defense. Might pay off in the long run but surely isn't instilling much confidence in him right now.

Yes, he could be afraid for his safety, his families safety, etc....but i don't buy that...you could work something out with the police and get the other suspect(s) arrested quickly/quietly.

It was the friend that had the hoodie and tried not to show who he was.

MOO:

This "friend" was likely the one who made the initial assault or containment of Tim. If he had his hood up, he may have been feeling stressed and nervous. People become chilled while nervous, teeth chatter, and so forth. The hood may have been an assuring comfort for him. Of course, it is said that hoodies are the new balaclava, so it might also have been about concealing identity.

The accused's FB link is allowed here for discussion, yes. Just can't discussion his friends on there. You can link to the pics on the FB too, but don't copy any portions with friends/family pics on them at all.

Kim, can we link pics he has been tagged in from his friends albums?

Sorry, I should know this by now.

What I want to know, is who can confirm DM location on TUES, WED, THUR, prior to his arrest. Very little information being released about all these little puzzle pieces.

Who, what, where, when, how .. then why. Less focus on why, more focus on time lines, sightings and evidence is needed.

In response to many previous posts. The area where the phone was found is a busy street and the warehouse nearby employs hundreds of people per shift, and has cameras all around the exterior. So, all the theories about it being secluded are flat wrong.

I think I've only read about Wednesday evening.

"Earlier this week, Millard's home was raided by Toronto police, neighbours said. He lived there alone after his father died six months ago. He was last seen by neighbours Wednesday evening working outside on his house with a few other men."

http://www.cbc.ca/m/touch/news/story/2013/05/12/hamilton-bosma-mother.html

To Millard's accomplices:

It's he said/she said now.

Who has the most $$$ to fight this in court?

Turn yourselves in and let the truth prevail. He will try and sell you down the river, he has time to concoct his story now.

JMO

I am not against your theory...in fact several of us have discussed this type of possibility in past threads of this case.

However, if this was truly the case, why not give up those "bad new friends" the moment you are arrested, rather then "excercise your right to remain silent?". 99% of innocent people will scream that they are innocent and help wherever they can to prove they weren't involved.

Instead he goes the route that most seasoned criminals go which is shut up and wait for the police disclosure to happen. Very typical of a guilty party, looking to see what the prosecutor has on him before coming up with a defense. Might pay off in the long run but surely isn't instilling much confidence in him right now.

Yes, he could be afraid for his safety, his families safety, etc....but i don't buy that...you could work something out with the police and get the other suspect(s) arrested quickly/quietly.

I agree he is not talking because he doesn't know if they will find the other suspects so for now he fills he has upper hand let see for how long

I am not against your theory...in fact several of us has discussed this type of possibility in past threads of this case.

Instead he goes the route that most seasoned criminals go which is shut up and wait for the police disclosure to happen. Very typical of a guilty party, looking to see what the prosecutor has on him before coming up with a defense.

Because he is educated and being accused of murder. Nobody should say a word in that scenario. There is not a lawyer practicing that would advise him differently. If your client is being accused of something, you wait to hear what that is and then defend it. You don't help the accuser. It isn't like there was a chance that info he had would save TB's life. He witnessed the murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member