Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #4 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and if I was guilty I would be rolling right over all those involved, plea bargain or no plea bargain. I'd be d@mned if I'm going to take all the rap for my homies. This isn't a game of cat and mouse, this is murder, a very serious crime where a young man's life was grotesquely taken, his family's life left in ruins. I doesn't get any worse than this. He needs to start talking names if he hasn't already. If he has, all his homies have gone underground like a bunch of weasels. Because LE hasn't alerted the public with a BOLO, I am assuming DM has clammed up. He may be making it worse for himself in the long run. Again MOO.

Oh and if I was guilty I would be rolling right over all those involved, plea bargain or no plea bargain. I'd be d@mned if I'm going to take all the rap for my homies. This isn't a game of cat and mouse, this is murder, a very serious crime where a young man's life was grotesquely taken, his family's life left in ruins. I doesn't get any worse than this. He needs to start talking names if he hasn't already. If he has, all his homies have gone underground like a bunch of weasels. Because LE hasn't alerted the public with a BOLO, I am assuming DM has clammed up. He may be making it worse for himself in the long run. Again MOO.

Guilty, Innocent, or somewhere in between. It doesn't matter which category you fall into. If you are charged with murder you shutup and listen to your lawyer who will act in your best interests with respect to the law. Tell your lawyer the truth and let him decide what, when, and how it is shared. This is a long run, not a sprint. This is not about public opinion, it is only about the law.

Well DMs lawyer gave LE some fire power now, the accuseds lawyer is saying the other suspects are too blame.
If I were interrogating any other suspects, I would have that video running nonstop.

Well, I am remorseful.I am bloody remorseful . Tim did not come home safe to his family and therefore,I feel remorse for our sick society.
Guilt ,that I cannot change society and prevent his murder...Then again, I feel connected to my society.
DM's lawyer used the word correctly.
Remorse : A gnawing distress arising from a sense of guilt for past wrongs.

Well, I am remorseful.I am bloody remorseful . Tim did not come home safe to his family and therefore,I feel remorse for our sick society.
Guilt ,that I cannot change society and prevent his murder...Then again, I feel connected to my society.
DM's lawyer used the word correctly.
Remorse : A gnawing distress arising from a sense of guilt for past wrongs.

I disagree. I think DM's lawyer made a mistake using that word.

I also think he made a mistake with his demeaning comment towards the deceased's "late model" truck. He implied it was old and inferior to what his client could afford, which in fact perpetuated the perception that his client is a spoiled little rich kid. Oh, and also - his client HAS a "late model" truck - a 2005 Ram Truck.

Just keep talking....

Guilty, Innocent, or somewhere in between. It doesn't matter which category you fall into. If you are charged with murder you shutup and listen to your lawyer who will act in your best interests with respect to the law. Tell your lawyer the truth and let him decide what, when, and how it is shared. This is a long run, not a sprint. This is not about public opinion, it is only about the law.

Didn't someone else post that if the accused has admitted guilt to his lawyer and he doesn't disclose it can be an obstruction of justice?

First time posting but I have been lurking on here for awhile. I came across this tonight and thought I would share. Its from the Toronto Star.

Kijiji says murder suspects did not find Tim Bosma through its online ad site

Murder victim Tim Bosma posted his 2007 black Dodge Ram truck for sale online — including on the popular classifieds website Kijiji.
However, in a statement, Kijiji says that the murder suspects would not have been able to contact Bosma through its site.
Bosma did not reveal any personal information on the site and Kijiji says that his ad did not receive any replies, information it says it has given to Hamilton police.
Kijiji has put out a public statement, saying that “the incident did not occur as a result of his ad posting on Kijiji.”
After posting an ad on Kijiji, if you choose not to display your personal information — which is your choice — people can contact you by replying to your ad through Kijiji itself. Kijiji says nobody responded to Bosma’s ad this way.
Some media reports have suggested that two people who showed up to Bosma’s house on May 6 could have been responding to the Kijiji ad. Bosma took two men for a test drive in the truck he had for sale and never came back.
Police announced Tuesday that Bosma’s charred remains were found in Waterloo region. Dellen Millard, 27, was originally charged with forcible confinement and theft over $5,000. A charge of first-degree murder was added on Wednesday. The police are searching for at least two other suspects.

Here is the link to the story
http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2013/05/15/kijiji_says_murder_suspects_did_not_find_tim_bosma_through_its_online_ad_site.html

I was never able to find DMs FB page

The link was posted here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9440332&postcount=968"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #4 **ARREST**[/ame]

Agreed. Possibilities could also be that he's fearful of what the potential suspects would do to his mother if they heard he was cooperating. LE did say that there was a threat to the public because these people are at large. The whole thing appears skewed to me.

Both Defense and Prosecution are defiantly stating that he is remaining silent or exercising his rights. But Defense is saying he's shocked and that there is more to this story.

The LE not supplying any information so public can help find these other suspects.

LE not being certain on the vehicle following TM's truck

Every piece of evidence found on various properties owned by DM. I can't imagine anyone being that stupid!

I was never able to find DMs FB page

Well, it's still there (just phonetically spell out the initials) and also includes a number of his friends and family (or at least I presume those with the surname initial "B" are family) all seem to be a bright, accomplished and pretty creative international crowd. Interesting that Dee Em counts among his interests "Helicopters" and "Offroading" which seems in character but also "Culinary Arts" and "Renovating" which I would never have factored into my imaginary construct of a carjacking murderer and finally he lists an interest in "Accounting" which would seem to suggest that he also enjoyed the nuts and bolts of office-side business.

Did anyone find info that TB has a pilot's license? Cause if the pic I just saw is true... might have a twist happening :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
539edtje