Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #5 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One statement in the following link really bothers me! When the Hell did Sharlene ASK for financial help? I watch her statement a few times as it was on the news quite a bit. I recall her asking for the continued public support and to please continue to do so. As well as she thanked all those that brought food, flowers and prayers.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/dail...ed-timothy-bosma-investigation-190136556.html

Can anyone who's familiar with law answer this question for me: If DM's lawyer says they are entering a Not Guilty plea - does that mean not guilty on ALL the charges, including theft?
Right now I'm a couple of hours and many pages behind, but if you still haven't seen an answer, it's like this. The guiltiest person can enter a plea of not guilty in the hope the Crown can't prove its case. Pleading not guilty is not considered perjury. In the end the jury decides of which charges the accused is found guilty or not.

If that does translate to croation, dm gas had several trips to visit there and his buddy there has visited here

An incinerator has been found at a farm owned by the man accused of murdering Tim Bosma, the homicide detective in charge of the investigation has confirmed.

But police are not certain if it was used to burn the Ancaster man’s body, said Hamilton police Det. Sgt. Matt Kavanagh.

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2...or_found_at_farm_owned_by_dellan_millard.html

This is from today. Didn't you guys figure this out a couple of days ago? :waitasec:

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2...or_found_at_farm_owned_by_dellan_millard.html

this article states they did find the incinerator at the farm. below is an excerpt regarding the picture of it.

On Wednesday afternoon, two men working on a nearby farm confirmed that the younger of the two took a photo of what appears to be an incinerator on Millard’s property. The men, who did not want to be identified, said police have since seized the phone with the photo on it and told them not to speak to media about the image.
Many previous posts included a picture of a portable incinerator that a curious neighbour had supposedly taken days before and then brought to the attention of LE. Would this be the same picture? If so, they clearly had the presence of mind to save it before their phone was confiscated.

there have not been many details given about this from LE. We have been told;

- 2 guys met him in an industrial area May 5 in the early afternoon
- the 2 guys walked there
- 1 guy had the Ambition tattoo
- all 3 went for a test drive, apparently DM driving, seller in front passenger seat, other suspect in back
- it was said by LE that the seller was suspicious because the 2 walked there

Unknown;
how long the drive was
what lead the end of test drive
what the reason for them not buying truck was

Apparent info, unconfirmed;
That truck had a GPS and that is why the suspects didn't want it.

Well ..... I would have to add the word allegedly to this story now???

We only have one person's word that this test drive took place, along with the info that two people were on foot?

Not calling anyone a liar, but if this was an industrial business lot, where's the cctv footage?

imo

Yes, I recall dad saying a trust fund was set up for Sharlene and her daughter. I do not recall asking for donations. The articles says "she almost felt embarrassment as she asked the public for financial help" I just do not recall her saying that.

I see. imo, the reporter mislead. She did not ask. Her presence did.

I'm not placing blame, merely stating facts that in this day and age even a man can't be too careful when dealing with strangers off of online classifieds and one should never put themselves into a position where they're vulnerable. I'm not blaming TB at all, he surely did not deserve to be abducted and killed.....but he did take some chances and I hope that others learn from it.

You have that right.Tim Bosma and all of us take chances every single day. Especially when you work in the trades. How many times are contractors called to give an estimate on a job.
My friend is currently selling her home privately. I'm street wise so I gave her a list of precautions to take ,just in case she runs into some weirdo. You just never know!!!

If that does translate to croation, dm gas had several trips to visit there and his buddy there has visited here

This is all disinformation, we really should clean up threads with regards to that "tweet".

First off its in no way Croatian, not Ukrainian and not Belorussian.

It is Russian....and bad russian at that. Most likely because whomever tweeted that just used "google translate", which isnt that accurate when it comes to grammar of cyrillic languages.

Most importantly, that twitter account has been mentioned as a fake several times, so we should probably stop trying to overanalyze a tweet by what appears to be someone just trying to stir the pot.

my two cents!

P.S. I speak Russian, Ukrainian and have some knowledge of Belorussian/Croatian, so not pulling this out of my *advertiser censored**

I have another theory

What if DM and his body were in drug trafficking business , were either hiring or unknowly targeting potential victims who were travelling to USA and coming back with drugs or money ?
what if TB traveled to USA and by some coincidence that truck was stashed with small package somewhere in the truck , the source on US side said this is the car, and has for sale sign and so on this is where the package is located,
now if the interceptor missed the vehicle at the border they panicked and they didn;t know where that truck was heading, the source on US remembered certain things about car, and that car was listed for sale,
now DM with his buddies were looking for that truck they looked through advertising and found two identical tracks dodge rams, they went to first seller test drove it but the package wasn't there which is why they left him alone
now they contacted second seller , he agree to meet with them on short notice they drove it and the other dude was looking through stuff perhaps checking the truck and the package wasn't there.
perhaps they stopped at that place near hotel , now TB got suspicious and perhaps the other dude started to opening body panels and TB told him to stop it, and fight broke out and he was killed with knife and DM panic they load him to his truck he was bleeding, which is why seats were missing drove to either airport or to the farm and left the car there they returned to home , so they come with plan to burned his body and hide the truck ..

what do you think ?

Croatians do not use cyrillic - it would be Serbian that is Cyrillic. Language is very similar - almost identical less a few dialect but Croatians do not use cyrillic, they use latin letters.

Yes I understand that. Google defaulted me to Croatian. This is why originally the translation, for me, was [Ring the v Volk. They obnaružili on ferme. Matfeâ]. This makes no sense, obviously because of alphabet differences. Changing to Russian or Belorussian worked.

If you are an insider in this case and want to post facts that are not available in the MSM or from law enforcement, you CAN post those facts here as long as you are verified. Here's a link to the rules on verifications.[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=167277"]Rules Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I have another theory

What if DM and his body were in drug trafficking business , were either hiring or unknowly targeting potential victims who were travelling to USA and coming back with drugs or money ?
what if TB traveled to USA and by some coincidence that truck was stashed with small package somewhere in the truck , the source on US side said this is the car, and has for sale sign and so on this is where the package is located,
now if the interceptor missed the vehicle at the border they panicked and they didn;t know where that truck was heading, the source on US remembered certain things about car, and that car was listed for sale,
now DM with his buddies were looking for that truck they looked through advertising and found two identical tracks dodge rams, they went to first seller test drove it but the package wasn't there which is why they left him alone
now they contacted second seller , he agree to meet with them on short notice they drove it and the other dude was looking through stuff perhaps checking the truck and the package wasn't there.
perhaps they stopped at that place near hotel , now TB got suspicious and perhaps the other dude started to opening body panels and TB told him to stop it, and fight broke out and he was killed with knife and DM panic they load him to his truck he was bleeding, which is why seats were missing drove to either airport or to the farm and left the car there they returned to home , so they come with plan to burned his body and hide the truck ..

what do you think ?

I think you watch too much CSI!

I cant get the burnt "remains" out of my head and the picture of the 3 piles of dirt on the farm. With all this guy's toys, I cant help but thinking that they did something horrible to his body and then burnt the "remains". *shudder*
Just thinking about it makes me sick

Do you mean something like harvesting body parts to sell or dismemberment? This case hurts my head.

I have another theory

what do you think ?

Thats kind of what I think, see Post # 276 this thread. Seems to cover all the things that don't fit.

Makes me wonder where people get their info from.

That's why we have this process. We can find out where it's coming from without our members losing their anonymity. The information is held in strictest confidence and even most of the mods don't have access.

I have another theory

what do you think ?

If I was trafficking large amounts of drugs I wouldn't be losing track of the vehicle.... I doubt this is what happened. Also there are I'm sure tons of Dodge Rams and looking for the ones that are for sale as a possibility for the truck that hid the drugs in would be a very very low chance.

Have we had confirmation that the wife of SS has spoken to the media? I saw that brought up a couple pages back, and then it just dropped off the radar again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member