Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #5 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks....I was just going to delete my post. Sorry didn't realize it was an inappropriate question.

I went grocery shopping today, and saw quite a few Dodge Rams. I saw several black ones, including Ram diesels, with the running boards and cab lights.

But probably not many 3500 w single rear wheel, a very rare truck.
What we were getting at is;
-they plant drugs on a rare vehicle
-someone is to intercept it on CDN side, loses
Contact, they are told it has a "as seen on
Autotrader" sign on it.
-perps scour autotrader, 2cnd/3rd truck is
TB's, and it goes down from there
JMO

Without any of the information that is only available to LE such as the Etobicoke test drive guy, the other phone records on the burner phone, proof of who purchased the burner phone in the first place, the burner phone itself, the owner and purchaser of the incinerator etc... there are too many unanswered questions and theories that cannot be explored.

I hope the police are not trying for a slam dunk here and are exploring every possible angle, because the angles are numerous and not all of them point to DM's guilt.

I am disappointed with how quickly some posters have made up their minds on this case with so many questions still unanswered. It is quite apparent that nothing here is as it seems.

Can anyone remind me if we've ever been told what names, if any, DM and his partner gave to either the first test-drive man or TB?

In my experience of test-driving used cars from private sellers, I've always introduced myself and shaken hands before getting behind the wheel for a spin.

Are you referring to this theft?

Vehicle thefts are becoming all too frequent in SW Ontario. Ingersoll is another one of those towns on the 401, close to London and KW. Easy access and escape for vehicle thieves. Thieves such as Millard.

Somewhere on here I had read someone's post that Sarnia area was the worst part of Ontario for number of vehicle thefts per person. As thieves get more money and equipment from their work, they just get more efficient and productive and harder to stop.

So the organization address is registered to a residential address in Kleinburg?

I am completely new to WS. Sorry if I seem to be pulling up irrelevant info. This is the first case I have followed and actually looked into, being a local this hits home pretty hard. I am definetly not a good sluether, but feel like I need to help in some way. So terribly sad what has happened.

It is interesting that the organization information was somehow modified on May 8, 2013, two days after Tim went missing, but before DM was apprehended (bottom right hand corner):

https://www.ic.gc.ca/app/scr/cc/CorporationsCanada/fdrlCrpDtls.html?corpId=4435958

Welcome Stella, and no need to apologize for anything. Just glad that you care and are here to help.

“There was an obsession over that truck,” the copper said. “But there is potentially more since it could have easily been stolen anywhere.”

Instead, there was a staged event.

“Twisted would be the word,” an officer said.

Police are looking into a small, “close-knit group of friends” that hung around together.

Dellen Millard, charged with first-degree murder, was part of that group.

“Social media was a big part of their activities,” the source said.

This sort of reporting is rubbish, the police officer has not been named, they mention "source" and "copper", bad reporting. Not sure this type of media can be
trusted to give the facts rather than speculation dressed up as the truth.

But probably not many 3500 w single rear wheel, a very rare truck.
What we were getting at is;
-they plant drugs on a rare vehicle
-someone is to intercept it on CDN side, loses
Contact, they are told it has a "as seen on
Autotrader" sign on it.
-perps scour autotrader, 2cnd/3rd truck is
TB's, and it goes down from there
JMO

Why not just buy the truck if they know it's the right truck? Or break into the truck and take whatever they planted out... or was that truck ever across the border to begin with?

This sort of reporting is rubbish, the police officer has not been named, they mention "source" and "copper", bad reporting. Not sure this type of media can be

The Toronto Sun is a reliable source, regardless of how the article was written.

Usually I avoid trying to make connections between a facebook "liked" movie and such but this is too coincidental for me. The movie Largo Winch is pretty telling. It is a movie "liked" by Dellen Millard, as Dee Em.

snip: In the first two volumes of the series, L'héritier and Le Groupe W, Largo, a young and handsome orphan, is propelled to the head of a business empire, Group W, after his adoptive father Nerio is murdered, and goes through a lot of troubles to preserve his inheritance and avenge Nerio.

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Largo_Winch"]Largo Winch - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Do we know the whereabouts of the Red Dodge Ram truck that is registered to Millardair and seen in FB photo's towing the black trailer?

I have not seen any reference to this vehicle having been recovered.

It seems very likely to me that this Red truck was used to tow the trailer to DM's mother's house and therefore a treasure-trove of forensic evidence.

Also I wish LE would release video/images of the vehicle captured following Tim's truck. If LE haven't been able to identify the make and model by now I think it is time for them to enlist the expertise of the web-sleuthing community.

Agree. The source, Toronto Sun, should be taken with a grain of salt. Their reporting always seems to have a dash of 'bovine excrement'. lol. JMO though

The Toronto Sun is a reliable source, regardless of how the article was written.

Well you could be right about the source being reliable but how the article was written does matter because for example the statement - “Social media was a big part of their activities,” the source said. - was written in the context as to imply it was a big part of the suspects activities, whereas the source may have meant that it was a part of the police investigation. MO

Do we know the whereabouts of the Red Dodge Ram truck that is registered to Millardair and seen in FB photo's towing the black trailer?

I have not seen any reference to this vehicle having been recovered.

It seems very likely to me that this Red truck was used to tow the trailer to DM's mother's house and therefore a treasure-trove of forensic evidence.

Also I wish LE would release video/images of the vehicle captured following Tim's truck. If LE haven't been able to identify the make and model by now I think it is time for them to enlist the expertise of the web-sleuthing community.

When LE announced a slew of search warrants around DM's arrest, they said that they had warrants to search three vehicles. One of those would be TB's truck I assume. Beyond that - DM's Ram could be one of the remaining two, he also has a Yukon he was arrested in, and I am not sure if the trailer itself counts as a vehicle...

just throwing this out there..but is it possible DM and his friend were the target, they really were looking for a truck to buy? the car in following was after DM. They stop at fair grounds or Brantford and things go down, DM is driving so he gets away but supect #2 and TB are taken..they did say there were 2 burn piles at the farm..IMO I dont think incinerator was used...I think it was there with the farm. I just cant figure out why DM would hide truck in the trailer at his moms IMO I think drug trafficking on DM's part is involved and he was involved with some sick twisted people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member