Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #5 **ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt he bought it in 2011 to start a murder spree and use it to destroy bodies.

What was said Made sense. He father was on the edge of setting up a large business that would be great for the family. DM wanted to move closer to his job space I would assume. Start a life in the country. I really think whatever caused DM to snap or get dragged into this sinister plot happened around the death of his father.

The fact that WM was moving the business to Waterloo, and on the edge of setting up this new location, with no sign of any financial issues is exactly why I find it so hard to believe he would commit suicide via gun shot wound to the eye. Given that.... could it be that DM didn't get dragged into a sinister plot after the death of his father... but that the death of his father began his sinister plot? Meaning maybe DM was into far more than we could imagine criminally, including the death of his father. MOO

I can't find anything in canada411 for that address. weird.

Hello this is my first post. I did find plenty of names and numbers for this address but I avoid canada411 I used whitepages.

It is my opinion that this was placed by a friend of Tim for other Kijiji users to be on the lookout for the truck. It is really interesting to note that it says 3 guys showed up, two went in the truck with Tim and the 3rd took off saying he would be back. This was posted on May 08th. By the 8th Tim's wife and friends would know that his phone had been turned off and probably discarded hence the reference to the phone.

This bit of text is probably closest to the truth as to what happened at Tim's home than anything else we know.

All just MOO of course and everybody can read into it what they want or take away from it what they want - it is in the public domain for all to see and interpret.
So right from the beginning it is known 3 people are involved (guys?) then why in police press releases do we hear maybe 1 or 2 in following vehicle and 1 may have been a female? How would a person know on the 8th that a phone maybe found on the ground? as the vehicle and remains of Mr.B wasn't found till 4-7 days later? Or am I mistaken? Thinking out loud and just asking. I need a timeline.

So right from the beginning it is known 3 people are involved (guys?) then why in police press releases do we hear maybe 1 or 2 in following vehicle and 1 may have been a female? How would a person know on the 8th that a phone maybe found on the ground? as the vehicle and remains of Mr.B wasn't found till 4-7 days later? Or am I mistaken? Thinking out loud and just asking. I need a timeline.

More exactly two guys showed up and said buddy dropped them off and would come back. Since buddy never showed up, LE would not be certain if buddy in fact existed or if ony 2 had just dropped their car off on the road, walked up, commandeered TB's truck and circled back to drop off one of the 2 to drive a waiting vehicle away

It appears to be curb repair. Further down the road, there is a truck, but I can't bring it up close enough to see the name on the truck.

Is that DM's driveway to the right? What type of car is parked in that driveway. Is it an SUV?
this is just property he owns he is obviously into real estate..I bet there is much more, Lawyer says he is an entrepreneur and does well.

I believe that TB's friends were trying to appeal to as many people as possible with that Kijiji ad. By writing "FREE", they were trying to grab your attention with hopes that you would read further. What I do find interesting though, is that they mention "THREE" people that came to TB's house.

Wish we had a timeline - they are invaluable in a case like this.

I believe that TB's friends were trying to appeal to as many people as possible with that Kijiji ad. By writing "FREE", they were trying to grab your attention with hopes that you would read further. What I do find interesting though, is that they mention "THREE" people that came to TB's house.

Original statement to friends may have been misheard. That's my only thought on that.

WM's obituary and what bothers me the most about it:

It is fairly obvious that DM wrote the obituary. The one line that stuck out to me in the write-up was this:

The only people he feared were racists.

Since DM wrote this was it Wayne who feared racists or really Dellen who feared racists?

It is fairly obvious that DM wrote the obituary. The one line that stuck out to me in the write-up was this:

Since DM wrote this was it Wayne who feared racists or really Dellen who feared racists?

Thanks. I asked about this line of the obit as well, earlier on.

What's it about?

What's the millard background and why would he fear racists?

The fact that WM was moving the business to Waterloo, and on the edge of setting up this new location, with no sign of any financial issues is exactly why I find it so hard to believe he would commit suicide via gun shot wound to the eye. Given that.... could it be that DM didn't get dragged into a sinister plot after the death of his father... but that the death of his father began his sinister plot? Meaning maybe DM was into far more than we could imagine criminally, including the death of his father. MOO

I wonder who got the contract to build the new hangar in Waterloo?

The Toronto Star is announcing via twitter that they will have "exclusive new details" on the Bosma case tomorrow!

From a Toronto Star reporter:

Jennifer Pagliaro ‏@jpags 20m
I know news cycle is blowing up right now, but have exclusive new details in #TimBosma investigation & you can read them in tomorrow's Star.

Since I first read his obit on Saturday, I had the worst feeling in me about it. It seems forced to me, and very odd... not at all like any obit I have ever read. Almost like it overcompensates. If my father of over 70 had just shot himself, I would be in shock... it would be overwhelming emotionally. I don't hear that in this obit.. it seems robotic to me... like what a good son "should" say about his father. Most people however would choose to say it at a funeral as part of a eulogy, not in the obituary.

Hello to all! This is my first post. I've been actively reading all your posts and keeping up to date on LE findings via web, news, and live streams. Too many unanswered questions at this point, it seems. But if we get back to basics as to motive and why the truck was stolen, you will see here top reasons for vehicles being stolen..........
http://www.ibc.ca/en/Insurance_Crime/Top_Ten_Stolen_Cars/

Now look at the 4 top reasons for stealing vehicles in this country and ask the ever so popular question "why would a millionaire steal a used truck when he could easily buy one?" Simple...to use it for another crime. You have your motive.

I thought it was strange that he mentions his father fearing people, whether they are racists or anyone at all. I also thought it was strange that he mentions that the photo on his father's license is a good photo. Weird and detached IMO, but I suppose people will make weird statements after their father is shot in the eye. JMO

:truce:
Not necissarily. When DM bought property, he said he was going to build a house on it. Him and "fiance" were discussing where the house should go. If he decided to build himself with help of friends who seem handy IMO he may have been clearing brush. IMO the time line of when it was brought to the farm will be telling.

Hmm, I live in the country and I've never seen anyone with 150 acres of land use an incinerator to clear brush... In fact, I've never seen a portable incinerator until these photos surfaced... Seems like a good waste of fuel to burn brush... When you can just pile up the brush and start a fire...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState