Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #5 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of people here are trying to figure out how WM died and if DM had something to do with it, now. I believe this forum was created with the intention of solving the TB abduction and now murder. I think a lot of people's focus is lost and DM's lawyer Paakder <modsnip> is counting on deep confusion to get DM off the charges. Please, we need to remain focused on the facts that DM was at TB's house with friends, DM took the truck and TB. We need intent, act, and motive (all three) to convict this and his friends of 1rst degree murder. We need to find DM's friends and put them away. If we can't do this, then how safe are any of us? Can anyone with money just walk around and do as they please? If DM is not found guilty, the case goes into confusion, or ANY of DM's accomplices get away with this, it will tell us all that we are NOT SAFE AT ANYTIME IN THIS COUNTRY!

In NO way am I misleading any information or creating confusion. We are exploring every single facet of DM, his life, and this case. IMO it is ALL part and parcel! This is the way it works here... everything gets discussed. I can assure you our discussion is not confusing LE... which is where the evidence lies that will be used to prosecute anyone involved.

This news about the raves at the hangar and anecdote of DM falling in with a bad crowd is the first evidence we have of his potential brushes with illegal activity. As I understand it the rave scene has always been very informal, no permits or security present because of the underage crowd and rampant drug use. Abandoned buildings like warehouses and the like are usually the places these things take place at. Something like that taking place at an airport hangar would probably have gotten back to WM in some way (if he was still alive at the time).

http://www.cbc.ca/player/News/Canada/Toronto/ID/2385656209/

start at 11:00

Although you may open an investigation on how WM died, it is highly unlikely that, given the situation, DM will be convicted of murdering his father now. Therefore, irrelevant. Also, you may say that DM is nuts because his father died in such a horrific way......well that may lead to a plea of "insanity". Great! DM will have a nice trip to the mental hospital for a couple of years for recovery!

i think what people may be thinking or trying to determine with this line of thinking is that maybe DM has a pattern - JMO

one poster early on in this thread said she actually knew the company of the first test drive..Im sure we could narrow it down to where the first test drive occurred thus finding any other areas around the 1st person..possibly other business surveillance (im sure LE must have that by now)

I'm wondering, did the guys in the first test drive not talk about anything? Just sit quietly?

A self inflicted gun shot to commit suicide would be in the temple area, or side of the head, I would imagine. After reading the above text, how many of you tried this aiming at the eye? Awkward, wasn't it. I wonder if DM shot him and claimed it was suicide. He did stand to profit from WCM's death. Sole beneficiary. And he got the father's house, business, etc. Maybe WCM had decided DM wasn't cut out for the family business and decided on an alternate plan that DM didn't like, and murdered him. If he did & got away with it, maybe his new adrenaline rush was killing. Pick a random person .... Let's see, how to find a random person .... Hey, the Craig's List killer .... I could do that ..... And TB was chosen. (Just a random thought I had passing through my mind)

I just tried to mimick pointing a gun at my eye. You're right, it's very awkward. Even if I moved my arm further from my head. Plus, I'd be afraid I might miss! I know it's a longshot (no pun intended) to miss, but just the idea would scare me. It's much easier (and accurate I think) to aim towards the centre of your head/face, if you're doing it yourself. Creepy and I don't plan on ever making that motion again. Very creepy of what it could mean.

Many suicide attempts by firearm go wrong... what I mean is the gun kicks leaving the person either alive, or worse alive but brain damaged. I can see someone who is afraid of it not being done properly working a way to be sure they die. Everyone keeps saying how awkward it would be staring into a barrel of a gun to kill ones self. I feel different. I can picture sitting at the kitchen table or a desk, anchoring the butt of the weapon against the desk, putting the barrel into your eye socket area to anchor it, pressing it in firmly, hence knowing you will get the job done and not miss with kickback... IMHO

Bringing this up from earlier.

I have a feeling that the video that alerted them (LE) to a second vehicle, may have only captured, for example, shadows of the vehicles, or reflections in a window. Enough to show a closely following vehicle, and pehaps a hint at the size and shape of it, but not enough to clearly identify it. I believe LE said they thought it *might* be an SUV. That indicates to me that they could not make any identification beyond basic shape/size. And no mention of vehicle colour suggests shadows to me.

Miles/..

Do we know the whereabouts of the Red Dodge Ram truck that is registered to Millardair and seen in FB photo's towing the black trailer?

I have not seen any reference to this vehicle having been recovered.

It seems very likely to me that this Red truck was used to tow the trailer to DM's mother's house and therefore a treasure-trove of forensic evidence.

Also I wish LE would release video/images of the vehicle captured following Tim's truck. If LE haven't been able to identify the make and model by now I think it is time for them to enlist the expertise of the web-sleuthing community.

I just tried to mimick pointing a gun at my eye. You're right, it's very awkward. Even if I moved my arm further from my head. Plus, I'd be afraid I might miss! I know it's a longshot (no pun intended) to miss, but just the idea would scare me. It's much easier (and accurate I think) to aim towards the centre of your head/face, if you're doing it yourself. Creepy and I don't plan on ever making that motion again. Very creepy of what it could mean.

You can still fire gun with your thumb as trigger finger... It would be two handed job....just look down the barrel

Did he have a ring on? Someone pointed out a ring that is a symbol of the electricians. Maybe it remained unmelted in there.

My father, a police detective, often accompanied bodies for cremation. It was part of his job to identify the body going in and to stand guard during the process to ensure that only a single body went in. He told me of things coming out amongst the ashes. Bobby pins, teeth, partial bones, coins & marbles, the person had probably swallowed in their youth, marbles. So it's conceivable TB's wedding and engineer's ring made it out identifiably. :eek:

There is definitely something to this. If you look at google maps/landsat of the farm on Roseville Rd there is what looks to be an industrial area immediately to the south of the oval (horse?) track.

There are so many industrial areas in S ON you'd have a hard time checking them all. Really, those, farm fields and forests.

Heck, even the police are looking into this....the guy sitting in jail today, very possibly could have been involved in his own dads "suicide". This is what sleuthing is all about....looking into perps backgrounds and figuring out who they are, and what made them tick!!! If you don't agree with others sleuthing....just move past the post. I don't think peoples focus is lost at all.....there is some good sleuthing going on here JMO

I totally agree with others sleuthing! No disrespect, Flipflop. Been reading these posts since the beginning. I'm just worried that our focus might be on the right hand, while the left hand is unknowingly doing something else.

My father, a police detective, often accompanied bodies for cremation. It was part of his job to identify the body going in and to stand guard during the process to ensure that only a single body went in. He told me of things coming out amongst the ashes. Bobby pins, teeth, partial bones, coins & marbles, the person had probably swallowed in their youth, marbles. So it's conceivable TB's wedding and engineer's ring made it out identifiably. :eek:

That could be part of what led them to be able to identify TB remains when they were burned beyond recognition.

<modsnip>
"He was obviously an entitled little rich <modsnip> who thought he could get away with it"

Try to approach this impartially. Imagine if you were charged with defending DM, what would be the first thing you wanted to know? what questions would you ask?

Was DM identified by and confirmed as being on the property by Tim's wife?
Who purchased the burner phone? where is it? who were the other calls made to?
Who is the person who allegedly gave these two suspicious individuals a test drive in Etobicoke? Why did he wait for the police to contact him?
Who purchased or rented the incinerator? when was it rented or purchased? for what?
Who stands to benefit from DM being sent to prison for life?
Did the person who saw the trailer being dropped off at the mother's house actually see DM or did he just assume it was him?

These questions need to be answered, no conclusions should be drawn until they are.

I had to catch up since I was away and just to makesure nobody posted this yet
I do not know if anybody was watching or listening to radio

at 5:00 pm at CBC news they talked more about DM , they got info from friends and people that knew him that DM like to party a lot, he organized parties at his home and at one of the hangars which got out of hands that Airport authority had to step in to break up the party, and also they said that DM got acquainted with "bad crowd"

video link
http://www.cbc.ca/player/News/Canada/Toronto/ID/2385656209/
start at 11:00

but then at 1010 news at around 5:45 pm John Tory said that he believes that most likely DM is talking to police and providing information and this is done behind closed doors

I'm willing to entertain other stories, such as mafia, someone blackmailing him for his money...(killing his dad to put pressure on him). Maybe he sold his one house to pay them to stop.

I mean, really there is so much evidence pointing only to him it seems too good to be true. (Just having an open mind here.) Or maybe he was just high and can't remember anything.

I totally agree with others sleuthing! No disrespect, Flipflop. Been reading these posts since the beginning. I'm just worried that our focus might be on the right hand, while the left hand is unknowingly doing something else.

That is why we need lots of hands....this case could go in many different directions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13