Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #5 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though a person is "cleared" they are never forgotten...... There are some stories out there...that even though a persons alibi checks, ...they are later found to be lieing....time is the answer really

You dont have the information regarding his alibi to pursue this line of thinking.
What if he wasnt even in the country on the night that Tim was abducted?

We have no way of knowing this.
<modsnip>

To shoot someone in the eye, at point blank range...

....that is someone who is cold-blooded.

If we're finding it very strange and hard to believe that someone would commit suicide by shooting themselves in the eye, then why was his cause of death chalked up to suicide? I didn't think that it was that easy to stage a homicide to look like a suicide? And the fact that WM was such a prominent and wealthy man, all the more reason to investigate and confirm it wasn't a case of homicide by someone who had a lot to gain by his death. Hmmmm.

You dont have the information regarding his alibi to pursue this line of thinking.
What if he wasnt even in the country on the night that Tim was abducted?

We have no way of knowing this.

<modsnip>.

Even if someone out of country... Knowledge or planning of event is just as guilty.... <modsnip>

Obviously not a hideout...that easy and close to home.
So odd.
I wonder if he drove to the realtor to sign off..or had the realtor do it on the phone and bring him the papers? Truly odd.

According to documents obtained by Maclean’s, Millard’s lawyer in that transaction, Mitch Korman, signed for the deal on May 7.

I wonder if he was able to contact his client to advise him that the deal was signed???

WOW!!!!! Coincidence??? Can buy a condo but not a truck, eh?

and is the previous owner still alive? (kidding)

Interesting timing. Of course you can buy a home by fax.

I don't know how to post a link to an article ( totally inept with computers!)

Very interesting article I have just read. Go to thespec.com and see for yourself. Puts an interesting slant on the case!!!

When you are on the article page, just take your mouse up to the address bar, click on the address to highlight it, right click and choose "Copy". Then just come here to your message, click where you want to insert the link, and right click and choose "Paste".

Hope that makes sense. We were all there once upon a time ;)

Interesting just found this on maclean's site DM bought a condo on May 7th??? http://www2.macleans.ca/2013/05/16/...condo-the-day-after-tim-bosmas-disappearance/

I wonder how accurate is the date
this is interesting because on AM friends RB FB was posted photos from the visit to Canada in 2011 where it was taken inside the apartment on the west side of the toronto overlooking lake and CN tower in Distillery area , I wonder if this is the same apartment they are talking about.. confusing

This supports the timeline we were wanting...what was Dillen doing in all those hours after the murder. It seems this real estate deal was done over the phone, or by proxy but ...the realtor must have had to present papers to Dillen for signing. Talk to the realtor.

This article should help to resolve a number of the issues that have been raised...

1) #2 Suspect same fate as TB
2) Date, location of purchase
3) The allegations show it was a savage murder :( *Key word Allegations*
and more...

Someone else talked about TB phone, that he may have dropped it or they accidentally dropped it. I read in an article or the police first media releases (tired) that the battery was removed from the phone.

Nite folks :)

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/05/16/police-investigate-incinerators-role-in-tim-bosma-slaying

[QUOTE
edit::i also noticed at the farm there was a K9 unit parked in front of the barn at the front of the property, I had not seen a K9 unit there in the past 3 days personally, and they appeared to have a door into the barn open as if they were going to look in there. t[/QUOTE]

Dogs trained to find human remains?

I wonder how accurate is the date
this is interesting because on AM friends RB FB was posted photos from the visit to Canada in 2011 where it was taken inside the apartment on the west side of the toronto overlooking lake and CN tower in Distillery area , I wonder if this is the same apartment they are talking about.. confusing

I'm also wondering that too. The shots are up high and east of the CN tower with the lake to the south. Probably the distillery. I really want to know if this was a private sale.

Interesting just found this on maclean's site DM bought a condo on May 7th??? http://www2.macleans.ca/2013/05/16/...condo-the-day-after-tim-bosmas-disappearance/

This is all puzzling to me. Yes, DM was left the company when his father passed, but with that all of the debt and carrying costs that would have gone with it (and continue to do so). I got the impression that although he has a lot of assets, they're assets tied up in properties, equipment, etc....so where does this kid get all of this disposable cash to purchase farms outright?...and condos?

If his Dad was deemed to have committed suicide, I believe insurance companies don't pay out life insurance benefits for suicides so........

Where's this kid getting all of his cash?

Did he buy this condo as a hide-out for someone?

Money laundering?

Obviously not a hideout...that easy and close to home.
So odd.
I wonder if he drove to the realtor to sign off..or had the realtor do it on the phone and bring him the papers? Truly odd.

Can the police get a warrant to search this, in Canada? I can't remember if it has to be a property associated with a crime or if it can be owned by a person and reason to believe it is associated with a crime. I can't remember the requirements. It'll be interesting to see if it is searched...

If someone buys a property in cash, doesn't that cash have to be investigated by the bank first? I had to provide my bank with several months worth of bank statements to be scrutinized and I was for a deposit I made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13