Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #5 **ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if someone out of country... Knowledge or planning of event is just as guilty.... How i present theories as established fact? Last I checked...this is a websleuthing site....not a trial

You are absolutely right nesto. The person who arranged the murder of my relative wasn't even present, but was convicted of 1st degree murder and died in prison. Those who carried out the murder were never found.

Yeah but what I meant was.......why did he choose a company that only has a distributor in MB? Could he not have opted for another brand of portable incinerator that had a distributor in ON?

Guess it's a moot point anyway. Seems that according to the SuperNovaMfg website, they do delivery and on-site set-up. Not sure if DM had them deliver or he went to have it picked up. With the portable model there doesn't seem to be much set-up required....other than having a concrete pad for incinerator to sit on top of.
Hmmm a very sinister machine so sad it was used for a murder :( I still question WHY didn't DM not get rid of the incriminating evidence. Would have been easy enough to just drive to a remote lake and sink the incinerator not leave it in some field where it could be found and tied back to him. Also TB's truck could also have been driven into a lake and he could have done this all by himself by using the trailer he owned Hmmm this is such a twisted case. What's the motive other than to get his hands on some truck for an upgraded transmission? Not making any sense to me JMO Hope some answers come soon and the other perps are caught for the sake of Bosma family :)

I wonder how accurate is the date
this is interesting because on AM friends RB FB was posted photos from the visit to Canada in 2011 where it was taken inside the apartment on the west side of the toronto overlooking lake and CN tower in Distillery area , I wonder if this is the same apartment they are talking about.. confusing

Kijiji (ugh) has some listings for Distillery properties, and the dollar range i'm seeing around what DM paid for it, would appear to me to be far more upscale than the pics we've seen from a certain person's Canada visit. Seems to be approximately the same views westward towards the CN tower though, so possibly very nearby.

Yes it does seen nefarious but why go through all the trouble of having one shipped from Manitoba and spend that sort of money and make it look all that more nefarious when he could have just used a metal drum/barrel? I wouldn't be surprised if there are numerous drums/barrels sitting around the airport. JMO Oh course unless he planned on burning pieces of stolen vehicles such as the seats out of TB's truck. It's all so bizarre.

A metal barrel or drum would not "perform" the same way as this mobile crematorium.

The "Eliminator Incinerator" incinerates animals remains without producing tell-tale smoke or tell-tale odors. It operates at 1600 degrees F and the byproduct is a small amount of sterile ash.

By contrast trying to burn human remains in a drum would produce lots of smoke accompanied by the smell of burning remains. The byproduct would be charred remains instead of ash. It would not have gone unnoticed by the alert neighbor (who had the foresight to take a picture of the mobile crematorium)

BUT....I keep thinking to myself, there HAD to have been a premeditated plan to kill TB.....because how would any involved think they could honestly get away with stealing the truck of someone who's seen your face, who's wife has seen your face....then just let him (TB) go and not end up caught?

But that's the bit I don't get...... they didn't kill her too?

Money laundering?

That's been one of my suspicions all along, and never far from my mind, but can't quite put my finger on anything concrete.

At the very beginning of this case, someone posted an ad to another Dodge truck, similar to Tim's, iirc Sudbury .. and I remember it was listed much higher than Tim's. Over-simplification i'm sure, but if you steal something, revamp it, resell it, do that a few times and buy something solid with all that cash??

I'm really only familiar with regular laundry ... never had enough money, or dirty enough money, to have to warsh it :)

If someone buys a property in cash, doesn't that cash have to be investigated by the bank first? I had to provide my bank with several months worth of bank statements to be scrutinized and I was for a deposit I made.

Yes, new regs came in after 911, not really familiar with them. Problem is, if there is any degree of organized crime happening here, and depending on who some of the players could be, criminals will have figured out a way to work around it.

JMO

Monday is the night Tim is murdered.
Tuesday DM buys a condo.
Wednesday DM hangs out with friends in the evening.
Wednesday the trailer with Tim's truck is parked at Mom's house.
Thursday..everyone is looking for the tattooed man.
Friday he is pulled over and detained.
Saturday he is charged.
Sunday Mom's house is raided...Tim's truck found.

Slowly but surely..pieces fall together..who was with him. When the realtor spoke to him or saw him on the day after the murder, to close the land deal...who was Dellen with if anyone?
Suspect 3 driving the shadow vehicle could of been camming this all too, just my theory... they could have a dash mount cam running continually, plus a handheld on stanby, we don know, but maybe DM had a way of turning a cammed initation/thrill kill into cash... just a theory. I'm sorry but i have to throw it out there... :banghead:

Is the language Croatian? DM'S and some friends on his Facebook sallied they Croatia.
The language of those strange tweets about wolf in farm were in Croatian or st least that's the first language a translation service provided.
Could it be these guys, DM'S and crew have social media pages in Croatian or another language to avoid immediate attention online?

I notice that DM's real estate lawyer MK has a profile on wayn.com .. some pics from a trip to Croatia and other nice places.

Lawyers I worked with over the years must seem like a bunch of real stuffed-shirts compared to today batch. Ah well, I guess I am too

Yes, the fact that the incinerator was purchased by DM in advance of the killing is certainly a nail in the coffin of the framed theory.

Its just not the final nail.

There could be logical reason he purchased it, I just cant think of one.

The fact that he bought it nearly a year ago is a bit chilling.

I don't know if he was a hunter, or if neighbours ever heard hunting parties on the Ayr acreage, but there was mention of a deer stand further back on the property. If there was hunting activity, the incinerator could be used to dispose of parts of the carcass that were not for consumption.

There are pics from the visitor to Canada that appear to be taken inside gun shops and with numerous deer heads mounted on the wall.

The whole mohawk thing would be a huge clue IMO if anyone knows. Did DM have a mohawk when he was arrested?

And again, the only pics of DM sporting a mohawk are from the BAJA 500 race. This is something alot of guys do in those races. All other pics of DM before and after race, he has normal hair. The media focused on the "mohawk" as those were the only pics circulating for some time and to possibly rouse the audience (us)

ETA: remember, the media is trying to paint the monster as just that. Majority of people think tattooed people are all bad, so why not add the red mohawk into that pot?! Im covered in tattoos and I have been looked at negatively many times. I've also corrected people on that stereotype by letting them speak, then ask them...would you believe Im covered in them...lol, their jaws usually hit the floor!

My questions

1. Why did DM hire such a high profile criminal defense lawyer?
2. What is DM's Alibi (if any) for that night TB went missing?
3. Why is DM being silent when he could certainly help with case if he is actually innocent?

A. Setup and innocent? Not saying it's impossible, but it would take a serious mastermind to frame him like this, smarter than any of us and 5 Police forces! (highly unlikely, but still possible. Would say this mastermind is capable of winning the lottery every draw.)
B. Guilty, guilty, guilty.

1. I would not consider DM's current lawyer Deepak Paradkar a high profile criminal defence lawyer at all. He's a no name in the world of high profile defence lawyers, but he could certainly try to make a name for himself given the opportunity to represent DM in court.

2. We'll have to wait for that in court. :(

3. Any time you are charged with a crime, the best thing to do is not talk until you have a lawyer - innocent or not. Clearly, DM is still not talking on the advice of his council.

There are many cases in the past where innocent people have spoken freely to the police, only to end up in jail. Unfortunately, some police end up with tunnel vision and refuse to look outside the box. I'm not suggesting this is the case with what's going on right now, but there are people out there that have been wrongly charged, convicted and sentenced to prison.
Look at GPM, he was wrongly convicted in 1984, only to be exonerated via DNA in 1997. ST, RP & DM - all innocent men that sat in prison who were later released.

Sadly, we hear about stories in the US where the police have managed to get confessions of a crime from innocent people who thought they were doing the right thing by answering questions.

I don't know if he was a hunter, or if neighbours ever heard hunting parties on the Ayr acreage, but there was mention of a deer stand further back on the property. If there was hunting activity, the incinerator could be used to dispose of parts of the carcass that were not for consumption.

There are pics from the visitor to Canada that appear to be taken inside gun shops and with numerous deer heads mounted on the wall.

In Dee Em's friend's fb, there is a rack of several guns (rifles) and stuffed animals (deer head mounts, stuffed bear.) I see a cash register monitor so it's a store with the guns behind the counter. There is also a photo of bear repellent called "Frontiersman". It's on the dash of a vehicle on the road. Essentially, pepper spray in a large container. I think DM had gone out hunting before. JMO

In Dee Em's friend's fb, there is a rack of several guns (rifles) and stuffed animals (deer head mounts, stuffed bear.) I see a cash register monitor so it's a store with the guns behind the counter. There is also a photo of bear repellent called "Frontiersman". It's on the dash of a vehicle on the road. Essentially, pepper spray in a large container. I think DM had gone out hunting before. JMO

It's a large sporting store at Vaughan Mills and there's a lot more to that store than hunting gear - clothes, camping gear, boats, etc.

OMG, this fits the mind of a killer [JMO] - practicing on animals before moving onto humans. That would explain the "gap" from the purchase in July 2012 to now. LE is probably checking for previous remnant evidence.

I just got chills up my spine :eek:

Who says there was a gap....................bet you never used for animals. This case is going to explode.................may solve lots of crimes.

Someone on here, several pages back (don't ask me which page) copied/pasted the content of TB's truck Ad and in that it stated something to the effect that he was selling the truck as he no longer needed it for pulling a travel trailer. Didn't specifically state 5th wheel, just travel trailer.

In the one photo in the media that shows TB's home in the background and memorial flowers shown in the foreground, you can see a white travel trailer off to the left of the house but: a) it doesn't show enough of it to determine if it's a 5th wheel trailer and b) it doesn't mean it belonged to TB; could be the trailer of a family member who's staying there at this time to support his wife.

It was discovered earlier that TB and family were living in the trailer while the house was being built.

1. I would not consider DM's current lawyer Deepak Paradkar a high profile criminal defence lawyer at all. He's a no name in the world of high profile defence lawyers, but he could certainly try to make a name for himself given the opportunity to represent DM in court ...

Look at GPM, he was wrongly convicted in 1984, only to be exonerated via DNA in 1997. ST, RP & DM - all innocent men that sat in prison who were later released.
<rsbm>

Yes, absolutely no disrespect to lawyer DP, but I feel a lawyer who has previously dealt with 1st degree murder charges will eventually be brought in. If so, DP would probably be kept on the defence team.

In the Audrey Gleave case, Hamilton PD originally charged DLS with her murder, and after forensics came in, charges withdrawn. So yes, mistakes can be made, and Hamilton needs to get this one right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Puddy