Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #5 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt it.. they need to follow procedure or evidence can be thrown out. You cannot just barge into places without lawful reason...and the truck was not visible from the outside of trailer from what I can tell. What I find odd...is that a neighbor called to report a trailer on someones driveway !!!! It just seems too convenient to me. Plus I am guessing that said neighbor didn't want his/her name disclosed ...
the neighbor has said who he is and even given interviews http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2...ssing_man_is_dead_body_burned_police_say.html

A neighbour who lives next door to the Tinsmith Crt. address where the trailer was found said it first appeared in the driveway late Thursday. The home belongs to Millard’s mother, Madeleine Burns, who is listed as the sole owner.
“It was suspicious in that it was parked right up against the garage,” said Frank Cianfarani, who called the police to have them check out the trailer.

now this article says it arrived Thursday...so that would not be the same night neighbors said they saw Millard in his backyard right?

I wonder how long DM's mom has lived at the Kleinburg addy where the trailer was found, and who else may live there, or owned the house prior to her. FWIW, a google of that addy brings up the Locate Family site which provides the name D. P*******. There is a Toronto area hockey player with that surname, and it makes me ponder once again about the hockey tweet possibly being a veiled reference to where the trailer was prior to it being located by LE.

Sorry, I don't remember what the hockey tweet was and wondered if someone would be able to post it? I'm new here and don't know if there's a way to do a search of the site to find it myself. Thanks!

I doubt it.. they need to follow procedure or evidence can be thrown out. You cannot just barge into places without lawful reason...and the truck was not visible from the outside of trailer from what I can tell. What I find odd...is that a neighbor called to report a trailer on someones driveway !!!! It just seems too convenient to me. Plus I am guessing that said neighbor didn't want his/her name disclosed ...

I saw the interview when msm was talking to the guy that reported it and he didn't seem to worry about being identified IMO.
He said him and another neighbour talked about it Sunday morning after hearing of DM's arrest Saturday night and since they had never seen it previously before Wednesday, they decided they needed to call it in. I will see if I can find link to this particular interview.

Just to remind or inform everyone. We have a timeline/info thread that is no comment but good for refreshing our memories. Thanks to everyone that has taken time to contribute so far.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=209336"]Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 *Media links/Maps" - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

The police did open the trailer while it was still in the driveway just to confirm that Tim was not inside. Once they confirmed he was not, they closed it back up and removed it from the driveway to complete the search elsewhere.

Something else about that trailer parked at his mom's residence keeps niggling at the back of my mind... Why so close to the garage doors, her driveway was not so short to not allow a foot between back of trailer and the doors of the garage. I keep thinking it was parked that close for a reason.

Perhaps to load the truck from the garage into the trailer, or vice versa, intending to load the truck into the garage.

Could also be so there was no room for anyone to squeeze in behind the trailer between and open the doors without opening the garage door for room to stand to do such. I just feel there is a reason for parking so close. Also, I imagine there were two that dropped off that trailer, parking that close you would think someone would be guiding it back to not hit the garage doors....IMHO

Probably to remove the seats inside of the garage?

the neighbor has said who he is and even given interviews http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2...ssing_man_is_dead_body_burned_police_say.html

A neighbour who lives next door to the Tinsmith Crt. address where the trailer was found said it first appeared in the driveway late Thursday. The home belongs to Millard’s mother, Madeleine Burns, who is listed as the sole owner.
“It was suspicious in that it was parked right up against the garage,” said Frank Cianfarani, who called the police to have them check out the trailer.

now this article says it arrived Thursday...so that would not be the same night neighbors said they saw Millard in his backyard right?

Another witness says the trailer arrived Wed night during the leafs game that went into OT, so no doubt some people woke up and saw it the first time Thursday

Millard was in his yard in the city Wed afternoon

extensive leads me to believe there would be more than three people on that list

I'm noticing that a lot of people on fb are no longer "friends" with each other. And there's a lot more then 3 people that I've noticed it with...

Hmmmm not that it matters but any chance DM is adopted?
Would make sense for the genealogy site.

Another poster who states they knew MB and WM from 30ish years ago claims to know that DM is not adopted. He could however be searching for other relatives that he, for whatever reasons, believes exist.

Maybe she was the one who told the police about DM having the same tattoo they were looking for.

There's no way she did. She seems loyal, hence the fb picture that is still up. JMO

Sorry, I don't remember what the hockey tweet was and wondered if someone would be able to post it? I'm new here and don't know if there's a way to do a search of the site to find it myself. Thanks!

The hockey tweet was made by a friend of DM, who LE said (on Monday) is not a suspect. He was questioned and released.

That friend‘s twitter account is shut down now, anyway.

I don‘t believe the tweet was a coded clue. there really was a Leafs game on at the time of the tweet.

I an fairly convinced that LE know that the suspects are dead or they are certain that they have left the country.

There has been no push from LE in finding the suspects, or alerting the public. I can't imagine that they have not been able to get a reasonable sketch of at least suspect #2 so why would they not be posting that all over local news as an alert and watch like they do for much smaller offences much less a murderer?
There can be no way that more information has not been provided regarding who the suspects are but no one is being alerted to the potentially dangerous people who are wanted for murder?
Doesn't add up unless they know exactly where they are - dead or they are being closely watched already to unravel something else.

To the people saying the trailer was so close to the garage doors to load and unload truck etc... You do realise it was like that so you COULDNT open the doors right??? How would they open it? The doors open like a book back there.

The speculation that I have for the 3 vehicles are:

1. TB's truck
2. The first truck that was test driven (to match fingerprints/dna/etc)
3. The vehicle that DM was arrested in

Would they need a search warrent to search the first truck? I would think if the owner gave the ok they could search without that. It wouldn't make sense for him to refuse IMO.

Hi all,
I just wanted to add my .02 to your discussions. My gut instinct tells me that the Sun article is on the right track. Speculation about drugs, mafia or DM being chased or framed are, IMO, just that - unsubstantiated speculation. I think when we follow such speculation it often leads to us creating our own red herrings and leads us away from the more probable truth. That's not to say that speculation isn't part of the process, but we should be able to cross off some of the more unlikely outcomes - at least initially. We can always go back to them if things lead us in that direction later.
That being said, watch me now do some speculating of my own :angel:
Looking at the info we actually have on hand, whether reported in MSM or from various social media sites we can conclude that DM had very little reason to steal a truck other than to simply possess it.
Certain Tweets made by DM's friends (cleared or otherwise) hint that both they & DM had some sort of interest (whether real or pretend) in some illegal activities (as mentioned in earlier posts and on Twitter).
DM's lawyer, whether intentionally or not, managed to imply that DM had SOMETHING to do with TB's abduction and horrible demise, and that he was not the only one.
The incinerator - new enough that the neighbours took notice -was already located on the farm ready and waiting.
Taking all of this into account it is my opinion - yes pure speculation - that DM and friends decided to play a game of sorts (maybe influenced by movies/v games, lack of moral compasses etc). IMO, they wanted to hurt/murder someone and used the vehicle as a way to find/target their victim. Their first target in Etobicoke lucked out b/c he wasn't an easy target or maybe they simply chickened out.
TB wasn't so lucky b/c DM and friends weren't as nervous the 2nd time.
I think this was fully planned out ahead of time b/c DM had already arranged to have the incinerator at the farm to help destroy evidence.
I think the truck was just a trophy and that it needed to be hidden b/c they didn't realize how messy the murder could be.
Any thoughts on this?

Another witness says the trailer arrived Wed night during the leafs game that went into OT, so no doubt some people woke up and saw it the first time Thursday

Millard was in his yard in the city Wed afternoon

It was also previously sleuthed about Dellen being seen at his Etobicoke residence Wednesday night...and the trailer being dropped of at his Mum's Wednesday night. Evening is a difficult thing to tie down and without a timeline in Etobicoke (time of drop-off in Kleinburg was right after the Leaf's game..10:30-11:00)..it would have taken about 2 hours if they were organized. If the witness in Etobicoke saw them early evening, say up to 7 or 8 or so, could be done. Would have allowed for time to drive from Etobicoke to the airport hangar and then to Kleinburg, tight but possible.

To the people saying the trailer was so close to the garage doors to load and unload truck etc... You do realise it was like that so you COULDNT open the doors right??? How would they open it? The doors open like a book back there.

Yes! And the trailer doors are so tall that opening the garage would still not help.

In a past thread, someone who drove through the area said the driveway was not super-long and the trailer is extremely large and probably HAD to be parked up against the garage to fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat