PA - Assassination attempt, shooting injures former POTUS Donald Trump, leaves 1 spectator deceased two in critical condition, 13 July 2024 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They're human, just like the people they are sworn to protect. There is no big conspiracy here, just human beings being fallible, just like you and I.
We're looking at incompetency by the SS, at what level we don't know - was it the person who approved the operational plan? Was it the lack of communication of the SS with local law enforcement? Was it the failure to hold President Trump in the holding area for a longer period of time before he went out onto the stage? Was it the failure to let the SS agents who were on President Trump's detail know that there was a problem? Was it a failure to use drones and test the connectivity in advance? Failure to determine an appropriate perimeter?

Probably all of the above.

Maybe no conspiracy but definitely incompetence, way beyond infallible man philosophy.

Actions consistent with "thought there was a local sniper at a highpoint N or NW of TC"...
122110: Butler Township Patrolman 1, TC aimed at him
...is my lingo, the narrator of the most famous bodycam so far.

Here's what I would do, if I thought there was a local sniper at a highpoint N or NW of TC.
  1. note location of TC = N side of roof
  2. abandon sitting duck location
  3. go to closest cover that might have options = behind own car
  4. think a pistol might suffice, if the local sniper flushes TC right away
  5. to let the local sniper flush from N side of roof = I should flush from S side of roof*
  6. go to closest cover S of roof = trees
* TC dodging sniper bullets sure can't go N or E or W

Unless I'm mistaken, it seems like what we all saw Butler Township Patrolman 1 do was consistent with "thought there was a local sniper at a highpoint N or NW of TC".
Words consistent with "thought there was a local sniper at a highpoint N or NW of TC" follow...

18:25:24 Butler Township Patrolman 1 on roof asks, "Did he get himself, Mike, or did they get him from over here?"

Secret Service agent shakes his head no and points toward USSS sniper location atop barn.

Butler Township Patrolman 1, it can be reasonably concluded, thought the two most likely causes of TC's death were suicide or local counter sniper's bullet = "thought there was a local sniper at a highpoint N or NW of TC".

History is rife with extraordinarily well trained units (special forces, CIA, police tactical units, etc, etc) allowing terrible things to happen on their watch. Israeli intelligence and special forces are some of the best in the world (out of necessity), yet they got caught off guard by a massive attack, by a terrorist group that they keep tabs on.

People will be thrown under the bus by politicians when all is said and done, lose their jobs, etc. but this isn't any different than Reagan or RFK (and many others) getting shot.

Sometimes the bad guys (almost) win.

They're human, just like the people they are sworn to protect. There is no big conspiracy here, just human beings being fallible, just like you and I.
I'm curious about the bolded. What reason do you have to believe there isn't or wasn't something else going on?
I can't say whether there is or isn't, so I'm curious how it is anyone else can be so certain?

They had a bad day, it happens to all of us.
Every airline pilot it's afforded one bad day?
Every surgeon, every law enforcement agent, ship captain...

Nope the SS is suppose to be the best of the best. Good planning and execution ensure success. They're plan lacked basic security even to a lay person's eyes.

No one had to die that day. They need to be held accountable, as any of the above would be held accountable.
Moo...

Last edited:
They are sworn to protect, and they didn't. The fact that Trump was targeted and shot, the fact that 3 people were hit, one killed, the other two serious doesn't justify their human beings being fallible. I will not flippantly declare they just had a bad day. The ones that had a bad day was the people that were killed and injured. MOO

I continue to be perplexed, that in the aftermath of the shots fired….. the Secret Service agents on stage didn’t do more to cover their protectee or target. And to ‘secret’ him to the waiting vehicle. Why wasn’t a ‘full secure wall’ formed around and above their watch? With the protectee to remain crouched and covered? I also fail to understand why the brief delay, and then allowing the former president to be visible in those immediate moments thereafter. And in the moments when he was then ‘walked’ to the vehicle.

IMO there was inadequate cover then as well. Whether or not there was need to obtain a shoe, or be seen by the crowd. And also in apparent confusion whether there was an ‘all clear’ given. IMO seems there will be plenty to learn from this unfortunate incident at the rally.

Being old enough to have lived through the JFK, RFK, and MLK assassinations and the attempts on Ford, Wallace, and Reagan there would be hope to have secure unfaltering procedures for ready immediate use. Sadly in this case there were other victims too. MOO

There wasn't. A very motivated perp got over on them.......end of story.

If they sucked so bad at their jobs, presidents and dignitaries would be getting shot at regularly.......they're not.

It only takes one to kill a candidate, regularly doesn’t apply here.

Imagine telling a parent that LE had a bad day. ‘Sorry, we regret to inform you that your child is dead. It doesn’t happen often, it was just a random bad day’.

Last edited:
An overhaul is needed. There are several like this report. Covering the salon surveillance with tape?? Picking locks! Unreal.

Integrity and character is amiss. It’s really unsettling.

An overhaul is needed. There are several like this report. Covering the salon surveillance with tape?? Picking locks! Unreal.

:eek: :mad:
They could have just asked for permission, ya know ?
Instead of breaking and entering like common criminals.
Nice of the secret service to apologize after it was all said and done; but if this is routine behavior for the SS, I have lost all respect for them.

Out of their three billion budget -- they should compensate her something for the break in.
Will she need to purchase new locks ?
I have no idea if picking locks can destroy or damage them as I've never engaged in unlawful behavior before !
Think about what would happen if one of us did that ?
Omo.

OMG……. and I left one important letter out of that.

Could some investigative journalists get on this immediately - and please inform us that the Secret Service agent that came on that porch, left, and returned and covered that camera - AND her immediate supervisor and / or the individual that asked her to do that have been FIRED. Immediately. Both of them or all three of them! And stripped of any pensions or other benefits. And suggest to please do this rapidly…… before they decide to become a whistleblower, in order to perhaps shield themselves.

This is simply astounding and astonishing. Not to mention disturbing. Just think what else they have likely done…… that wasn’t caught on video. IMO someone needs to clean house over there. Now. Top to bottom. Side to side. SMH. MOO

Wasn’t it a ss sniper that said after Cheatle resignation 1 down 4 to go.

Seems that person would have better knowledge of what needs to be done.

Maybe that person should be in charge instead of yes men/women.

Jmo
1. former vp, SS codename Cobra
2. recently impeached cabinet secretary
3.Cheatle
4. Rowe
5. ????

Actually, the person to blame is the shooter.

We need ways to prevent these shootings and ways to prevent killers having access to these weapons and ammo.

:eek: :mad:
They could have just asked for permission, ya know ?
Instead of breaking and entering like common criminals.
Nice of the secret service to apologize after it was all said and done; but if this is routine behavior for the SS, I have lost all respect for them.

Out of their three billion budget -- they should compensate her something for the break in.
Will she need to purchase new locks ?
I have no idea if picking locks can destroy or damage them as I've never engaged in unlawful behavior before !
Think about what would happen if one of us did that ?
Omo.

It’s awful! Fire them! It’s a real crime. Anyone else would have been taken to jail.

They forgot to remove the tape from her camera and left the doors unlocked when they left.

They were in and out using her restroom for close to two hours.

Where were they supposed to be for another candidates event?! Did they abandon their post? Were they overflow? It’s appalling.

Too little and too late in my opinion. Not only did they break in, they left the building unsecured and someone else could have robbed it or even set the building on fire.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back