Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #5 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is a photoshop by a sick person...it's obvious that the bold 'free' does not fit with the original text. Can we try to find the still out there suspect instead of going off track?

It is my opinion that this was placed by a friend of Tim for other Kijiji users to be on the lookout for the truck. It is really interesting to note that it says 3 guys showed up, two went in the truck with Tim and the 3rd took off saying he would be back. This was posted on May 08th. By the 8th Tim's wife and friends would know that his phone had been turned off and probably discarded hence the reference to the phone.

This bit of text is probably closest to the truth as to what happened at Tim's home than anything else we know.

All just MOO of course and everybody can read into it what they want or take away from it what they want - it is in the public domain for all to see and interpret.

I wonder if the neighbours even knew or realized he was her son.

Yes they did and mentioned that they had not seen them around much over the last 8 or 9 years.

the neighbor has said who he is and even given interviews http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2...ssing_man_is_dead_body_burned_police_say.html

A neighbour who lives next door to the Tinsmith Crt. address where the trailer was found said it first appeared in the driveway late Thursday. The home belongs to Millard’s mother, Madeleine Burns, who is listed as the sole owner.
“It was suspicious in that it was parked right up against the garage,” said Frank Cianfarani, who called the police to have them check out the trailer.

now this article says it arrived Thursday...so that would not be the same night neighbors said they saw Millard in his backyard right?

It was Weds as they said it was the night of the hockey game (Leafs) , which I believe was WEds.

I agree. She also didn‘t share the same last name as DM. the neighbours may have all kept to themselves and only had the occasional “Hello“ to each other. If you quizzed me on my neighbours I‘d have barely any perosonal info to provide.

So if the neighbour didn't even know that DM was MB's son, how does this fit into a theory that the phone call reporting the trailer was "convenient"?? Were they trying to set somebody up that they didn't know?

The kijiji ad is definitely not photoshopped when it is in the kijiji cached sites.

But I do think that this may have been some friends outside of the close circle who thought they would do something to help by posting an ad. It is not an edited add of the original TB posting but a new ad that was put out.

THe phone thing is a bit creepy but I can see someone trying to alert people to report anything suspicious and a thought I think I would have would be that my loved one might have dropped their phone or it was tossed and it would be something I'd keep a lookout for.
But interesting for sure.

And it was an assumption from the beginning that the two had been dropped off since it was not an area they could have walked to and I think there was some talk to the effect that they had told TB that. SO people not closely connected wanting to help might have gone with the assumption as being the story.

he wasn't clearing brush. It also looks squeaky clean and brand spanking new.

Not necissarily. When DM bought property, he said he was going to build a house on it. Him and "fiance" were discussing where the house should go. If he decided to build himself with help of friends who seem handy IMO he may have been clearing brush. IMO the time line of when it was brought to the farm will be telling.

Okay okay..I did know I would take flack for that. Truce. I said I was a straightline thinker and I am just frustrated by all of it, as you are. Sometimes it just feels like we are losing sight of what is important, probably just me. I need you who come up with outside the box theories as much as you need me to stubbornly look for the obvious. Sorry guys.

It is my opinion that this was placed by a friend of Tim for other Kijiji users to be on the lookout for the truck. It is really interesting to note that it says 3 guys showed up, two went in the truck with Tim and the 3rd took off saying he would be back. This was posted on May 08th. By the 8th Tim's wife and friends would know that his phone had been turned off and probably discarded hence the reference to the phone.

This bit of text is probably closest to the truth as to what happened at Tim's home than anything else we know.

All just MOO of course and everybody can read into it what they want or take away from it what they want - it is in the public domain for all to see and interpret.

Ohhhhh wow that is interesting! I didn't even clue in when it said three people showed up.

Elepher is an excellent poster and researcher on here and is not about going off track. MOO. Having the cache copy of this post is a valuable contribution to the thread, IMO

I believe the wording is odd because it was quickly posted by a friend when Tim first went missing. Don't think the professionals were writing things yet.
I wouldn't look any more into his other then friends asking people to look for Tim and his truck.

just throwing this out there..but is it possible DM and his friend were the target, they really were looking for a truck to buy? the car in following was after DM. They stop at fair grounds or Brantford and things go down, DM is driving so he gets away but supect #2 and TB are taken..they did say there were 2 burn piles at the farm..IMO I dont think incinerator was used...I think it was there with the farm. I just cant figure out why DM would hide truck in the trailer at his moms IMO I think drug trafficking on DM's part is involved and he was involved with some sick twisted people.

Thing is, that type of barn is usually used to house beef or dairy cattle...which would be hauled away by companies such as Atwood. Of course if they had swine, then MAYBE....but again, it looks like the farm was set up for cash crops currently and not livestock. So why have the unit?

why dig up a swamp in the winter? - neighbours had pics of backhoes digging with snow on the ground ... not like you'd build a home over a swampy area...and this was long before TB went missing

Thing is, that type of barn is usually used to house beef or dairy cattle...which would be hauled away by companies such as Atwood. Of course if they had swine, then MAYBE....but again, it looks like the farm was set up for cash crops currently and not livestock. So why have the unit?

I doubt dm was generating cash on the farm. He bought the property to build a house on which didn't happen. I belive he then just kept it for future use and currently just uses it for entertainment. I.e. paintball.

My sentiments exactly...only one other thing to add..before his lawyer Deepak Pradkar started his new practice in criminal law..he spent many years in civil law mostly dealing with condo suits in Toronto. I will have to find the link.

His LinkedIn says he has been in independent practice, criminal law, 15 years 6 months...so not a "new" practice. He's been away for civil law for decades anyway

DP implied he has met DM in the last 3-6 months

His LinkedIn says he has been in independent practice, criminal law, 15 years 6 months...so not a "new" practice. He's been away for civil law for decades anyway

DP implied he has met DM in the last 3-6 months

I still think it was the heroin dealers he represented. DM may have been close with them and worried about getting dragged in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bubbles—