Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #5 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Read article today, DM's father died of a gunshot to the eye.... End result, deemed suicide. Police have said, they are looking into his death.... I hear of gun suicide deaths... Usually its side of head or mouth... But eye? Also police are very confident, Bosma had NO involvement with any of these people.

I'm thinking DM was involved in something criminally organized with people above him. To show him that they, the people above him, were serious, they killed his father. Maybe in front of DM, who knows. But I think the murder of his father was to make a point.

What? Really? Do you have a link for that article? If he bought that incinerator in 2012 ,I want to know why?
Someone in an earlier post said that they are also used for pig roasts.What else can these machines be used for?
Someone suggested that they are also used for burning off fuel .

Police probe incinerator's role in Tim Bosma's slaying
Toronto Sun
By Don Peat ,City Hall Bureau Chief
First posted: Thursday, May 16, 2013 08:46 PM EDT Updated: Thursday, May 16, 2013 09:04 PM EDT
It’s called “The Eliminator.”
It’s function is to cremate the remains of cattle, swine and poultry.
It burns hot from 650C to 900C. So what was this piece of equipment doing on Dellen Millard’s farm near Kitchener?

“An ‘Eliminator incinerator’ designed to dispose of livestock remains was purchased by Dellen Millard in July 2012,” said a police officer involved in the case. “We would like to know for what purpose he decided to make this purchase.”

just to state what I posted back a few pages ago..he is remaining silent on advise from his legal council..his Lawyer stated that he got this advise after he was arrested...so this is not DM's idea..it is his Lawyers..I posted the link before.

here is another interview wow this guy likes to talk never seen a Lawyer to so many interviews on a client charged for murder

http://www.cbc.ca/player/News/Canada/Hamilton/ID/2385605761/

I find it incredibly interesting that there has been no mention at all since learning of TB's murder, of any other perps. They said initially they had composite sketches, and would release them to the public if they could not catch the perps... but essentially since DMs arrest they aren't pleading to the public for help anymore. If the public was in danger they would be throwing anything out there that they could to bring the others in. I believe LE have a very good idea of who they are dealing with, and where the second perp that they had initially released information on, is... whether dead, or alive.

It fits. In that case what is there left for us to do. LE said they wanted tips on the other suspects, if they know...I guess we are done. Also I believe the grid search today was to look for a murder weapon...but that is just a guess.

My remark was a bit tongue in cheek. But I also think that he may have intended to buy it for recreational use and for use of a private runway. From everything I have seen, I'm not so sure there was a "snap". There can at times be a trigger for escalation but there is usually a history of concerns that lead up to violence at this level with the type of planning and intricacies that seem to be involved here.
<bbm>

I've been looking all day for something I saw late last nite ... was a statement by someone that DM held a "rave" at the Derry Rd hangar. At the time, I was rummaging on the former(?) Millard Air office worker / M**** Ma***m person who talked about the model shoot at the hangar (and that Dell had graciously allowed them the use of the space). So, am thinking DM was into some big parties (i.e. the rave), and maybe wanted land for large gatherings or whatnot.

Also, iirc there was a heli landing area across the road. Don't know if that was there when he was scouting out the property.

I had to catch up since I was away and just to makesure nobody posted this yet
I do not know if anybody was watching or listening to radio

at 5:00 pm at CBC news they talked more about DM , they got info from friends and people that knew him that DM like to party a lot, he organized parties at his home and at one of the hangars which got out of hands that Airport authority had to step in to break up the party, and also they said that DM got acquainted with "bad crowd"

video link
http://www.cbc.ca/player/News/Canada/Toronto/ID/2385656209/
start at 11:00

but then at 1010 news at around 5:45 pm John Tory said that he believes that most likely DM is talking to police and providing information and this is done behind closed doors

What? Really? Do you have a link for that article? If he bought that incinerator in 2012 ,I want to know why?
Someone in an earlier post said that they are also used for pig roasts.What else can these machines be used for?
Someone suggested that they are also used for burning off fuel .

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9448134&postcount=757"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9448134&postcount=757[/ame]

<modsnip>

A lot of people here are trying to figure out how WM died and if DM had something to do with it, now. I believe this forum was created with the intention of solving the TB abduction and now murder. I think a lot of people's focus is lost and DM's lawyer <modsnip> is counting on deep confusion to get DM off the charges. Please, we need to remain focused on the facts that DM was at TB's house with friends, DM took the truck and TB. We need intent, act, and motive (all three) to convict this and his friends of 1rst degree murder. We need to find DM's friends and put them away. If we can't do this, then how safe are any of us? Can anyone with money just walk around and do as they please? If DM is not found guilty, the case goes into confusion, or ANY of DM's accomplices get away with this, it will tell us all that we are NOT SAFE AT ANYTIME IN THIS COUNTRY!

just to state what I posted back a few pages ago..he is remaining silent on advise from his legal council..his Lawyer stated that he got this advise after he was arrested...so this is not DM's idea..it is his Lawyers..I posted the link before.

here is another interview wow this guy likes to talk never seen a Lawyer to so many interviews on a client charged for murder

http://www.cbc.ca/player/News/Canada/Hamilton/ID/2385605761/

A lawyer looking to gain his own notoriety through this case. As a criminal, it may be good advice. But facing a 1st degree murder charge I would start talking, to make things possibly easier on myself in the long run. Maybe try to cut a deal. His lawyer is just after the notoriety

A lot of people here are trying to figure out how WM died and if DM had something to do with it, now. I believe this forum was created with the intention of solving the TB abduction and now murder. I think a lot of people's focus is lost and DM's lawyer Paakder (or whatever his name is... IMHO) is counting on deep confusion to get DM off the charges. Please, we need to remain focused on the facts that DM was at TB's house with friends, DM took the truck and TB. We need intent, act, and motive (all three) to convict this and his friends of 1rst degree murder. We need to find DM's friends and put them away. If we can't do this, then how safe are any of us? Can anyone with money just walk around and do as they please? If DM is not found guilty, the case goes into confusion, or ANY of DM's accomplices get away with this, it will tell us all that we are NOT SAFE AT ANYTIME IN THIS COUNTRY!

I think everyone is trying to figure out the motive and intent. I think people are questioning if the murder of TB is part of a larger scheme, possibly involving the death of WM. JMO :twocents:

A lawyer looking to gain his own notoriety through this case. As a criminal, it may be good advice. But facing a 1st degree murder charge I would start talking, to make things possibly easier on myself in the long run. Maybe try to cut a deal. His lawyer is just after the notoriety

Agreed.

Sheesh! FINALLY! You've caught up with those Kitchener and Brantford addresses, I presume? And the bio? I'm sure I've seen at least one bio item shared by another company principal but I can't recall quite who. OK, For now, "Gone Fishin'" :silenced:

Did you google map brant addy?

Possible "competition" dm eulogized in wm obit??

Earlier today many of us felt that it is likely that DM will change his legal representation to lawyers that are much better at this type of case. Money is not a deterrent.

A lot of people here are trying to figure out how WM died and if DM had something to do with it, now. I believe this forum was created with the intention of solving the TB abduction and now murder. I think a lot of people's focus is lost and DM's lawyer Paakder (or whatever his name is... IMHO) is counting on deep confusion to get DM off the charges. Please, we need to remain focused on the facts that DM was at TB's house with friends, DM took the truck and TB. We need intent, act, and motive (all three) to convict this and his friends of 1rst degree murder. We need to find DM's friends and put them away. If we can't do this, then how safe are any of us? Can anyone with money just walk around and do as they please? If DM is not found guilty, the case goes into confusion, or ANY of DM's accomplices get away with this, it will tell us all that we are NOT SAFE AT ANYTIME IN THIS COUNTRY!

bbm

As much as the evidence points to this, it has not been established as FACT.

Good investigators keep an open mind and explore all the angles.

So DM's dad was 'shot in the eye? Well his arm would have needed to be in a very strange position to manage that. Just a theory...but what if he was murdered by same people who could possibly framing DM? WM death is only months ago....still a fresh situation ..... Something is very strange about all of this... even so far as the covering up of a cover up.

A self inflicted gun shot to commit suicide would be in the temple area, or side of the head, I would imagine. After reading the above text, how many of you tried this aiming at the eye? Awkward, wasn't it. I wonder if DM shot him and claimed it was suicide. He did stand to profit from WCM's death. Sole beneficiary. And he got the father's house, business, etc. Maybe WCM had decided DM wasn't cut out for the family business and decided on an alternate plan that DM didn't like, and murdered him. If he did & got away with it, maybe his new adrenaline rush was killing. Pick a random person .... Let's see, how to find a random person .... Hey, the Craig's List killer .... I could do that ..... And TB was chosen. (Just a random thought I had passing through my mind)

A lot of people here are trying to figure out how WM died and if DM had something to do with it, now. I believe this forum was created with the intention of solving the TB abduction and now murder. I think a lot of people's focus is lost and DM's lawyer <modsnip> is counting on deep confusion to get DM off the charges. Please, we need to remain focused on the facts that DM was at TB's house with friends, DM took the truck and TB. We need intent, act, and motive (all three) to convict this and his friends of 1rst degree murder. We need to find DM's friends and put them away. If we can't do this, then how safe are any of us? Can anyone with money just walk around and do as they please? If DM is not found guilty, the case goes into confusion, or ANY of DM's accomplices get away with this, it will tell us all that we are NOT SAFE AT ANYTIME IN THIS COUNTRY!

Heck, even the police are looking into this....the guy sitting in jail today, very possibly could have been involved in his own dads "suicide". This is what sleuthing is all about....looking into perps backgrounds and figuring out who they are, and what made them tick!!! If you don't agree with others sleuthing....just move past the post. I don't think peoples focus are lost at all.....there is some good sleuthing going on here JMO

I think everyone is trying to figure out the motive and intent. I think people are questioning if the murder of TB is part of a larger scheme, possibly involving the death of WM. JMO :twocents:

Although you may open an investigation on how WM died, it is highly unlikely that, given the situation, DM will be convicted of murdering his father now. Therefore, irrelevant. Also, you may say that DM is nuts because his father died in such a horrific way......well that may lead to a plea of "insanity". Great! DM will have a nice trip to the mental hospital for a couple of years for recovery!

This news about the raves at the hangar and anecdote of DM falling in with a bad crowd is the first evidence we have of his potential brushes with illegal activity. As I understand it the rave scene has always been very informal, no permits or security present because of the underage crowd and rampant drug use. Abandoned buildings like warehouses and the like are usually the places these things take place at. Something like that taking place at an airport hangar would probably have gotten back to WM in some way (if he was still alive at the time).

Yes. The ongoing attempts to restrict the theories people are allowed to discuss is unnecessary. If there's a TOS violation I'm not aware of, my apologies and please alert a mod. Otherwise, I think people are able to discuss any theory they like as long as they follow the rules with regards to things like non-suspects and social media links. (I myself will go re-familiarize myself with the rules just in case.)

This thread is not a court of law, and this thread is unlikely to negatively affect the outcome of the case. It's more like a think tank. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214