Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #5 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Monday is the night Tim is murdered.
Tuesday DM buys a condo.
Wednesday DM hangs out with friends in the evening.
Wednesday the trailer with Tim's truck is parked at Mom's house.
Thursday..everyone is looking for the tattooed man.
Friday he is pulled over and detained.
Saturday he is charged.
Sunday Mom's house is raided...Tim's truck found.

Slowly but surely..pieces fall together..who was with him. When the realtor spoke to him or saw him on the day after the murder, to close the land deal...who was Dellen with if anyone?

This is all puzzling to me. Yes, DM was left the company when his father passed, but with that all of the debt and... (edited)

If his Dad was deemed to have committed suicide, I believe insurance companies don't pay out life insurance benefits for suicides so........

Where's this kid getting all of his cash?

Did he buy this condo as a hide-out for someone?

Money laundering?

Not so... I was an insurance agent... some policies will have 60/90 days or 2-5 years that if the insured commits suicide they don't have to pay out. BUT, if its more than that time and considering he was the head of a company, he could have been insured for millions.

If someone buys a property in cash, doesn't that cash have to be investigated by the bank first? I had to provide my bank with several months worth of bank statements to be scrutinized and I was for a deposit I made.

It makes you wonder if perhaps using such a large sum of cash to pay for a property would not trigger some investigation into whether that cash perhaps came about due to proceeds of crime?

I can't help but feel that the time of this cash property purchase is very integral to this whole situation.

Again - possible money laundering? A nice quick way to get rid of a large wad of cash, buy a property.

I'm also wondering that too. The shots are up high and east of the CN tower with the lake to the south. Probably the distillery. I really want to know if this was a private sale.

If you Google it you can see there had been ads on Kijiji and Craigslist (you have to look specifically for 37th floor).

Nice view. Now mind you, could have been a place to go after late night parties, a place for a girlfriend(s) or even to rent out.

If someone buys a property in cash, doesn't that cash have to be investigated by the bank first? I had to provide my bank with several months worth of bank statements to be scrutinized and I was for a deposit I made.

Yes, and in DM's case, he sold a property just prior (within 6 months) of buying this one for over $800,000.00 so the dollars were there.

This is all puzzling to me. Yes, DM was left the company when his father passed, but with that all of the debt and carrying costs that would have gone with it (and continue to do so). I got the impression that although he has a lot of assets, they're assets tied up in properties, equipment, etc....so where does this kid get all of this disposable cash to purchase farms outright?...and condos?

If his Dad was deemed to have committed suicide, I believe insurance companies don't pay out life insurance benefits for suicides so........

Did he buy this condo as a hide-out for someone?

Money laundering?

Possibly an insurance policy? Or were his parents seperated? His father could have left all his assets to DM and he sold them off previously. If there is an insurance policy, I think it depends on the type of policy. I think I read that a policy will not payout if there is a suicide within the first certain number of years. But if it's a long-standing policy (more then a few years, can't remember exactly) then it will payout.

Odd timing to buy the condo either way. Obviously the murder was unplanned or he thought he would get away with it. If the murder was planned and linked to an online ad, that is for sure going to get a greater than norm amount of media attention. That isn't a great revelation, I'm just kind of thinking/rambling out loud here.

It makes you wonder if perhaps using such a large sum of cash to pay for a property would not trigger some investigation into whether that cash perhaps came about due to proceeds of crime?

I can't help but feel that the time of this cash property purchase is very integral to this whole situation.

Again - possible money laundering? A nice quick way to get rid of a large wad of cash, buy a property.

"in cash" can mean a cheque--or cash transfer--just means he didn't need a mortgage or other financing.

And why didn't DM take off? I'm not sure if he had access to a private plane at all. But obviously he could've driven somewhere, anywhere. You'd think he would've run as soon as the tattoo info was released. That's a common tattoo, but not a common place for a tattoo like that. He could be I.D-ed just paying for something at a store or someone he knew, even in passing. Why didn't he run? Was he expecting to be caught?

A good lawyer could take these facts about condo purchase and use it to show that his client (DM)...is displaying the actions of a totally innocent and oblivious man. I know that DM is complicate and wouldn't want to see him squeek out of this.

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post this. I just found a second fb profile for AM, that hasn't been deleted and was started in July 2011. Except it was started in July 2011, with only 3 friends and it is written in a different language. But it is him in the profile pic, I'm sure of it.

This may not be relevant, at all. Just odd, like everything else with everyone attached to DM.

Is the language Croatian? DM'S and some friends on his Facebook sallied they Croatia.
The language of those strange tweets about wolf in farm were in Croatian or st least that's the first language a translation service provided.
Could it be these guys, DM'S and crew have social media pages in Croatian or another language to avoid immediate attention online?

I don't recall that information being published. However, LE would have looked at all the surveillance video available along all the possible routes TB's truck would have taken and must have seen the 2nd vehicle following in more than one instance.

there is also bigger homes alone the road TB lived on, as well as the ancaster fairgrounds near by, depending on the route taken depends on where a camera may have been. when looking along street view i see many gates at the end of driveways with possible cameras, however if it was getting dark, the picture on one of those cameras (depend on the angle as well) could be hard to tell, which is the reason LE gave in the press conference.

i have to believe that for LE to state they were positive a 2nd vehicle was following, it would have to be video from not too long after the truck was taken. while it is possible that in Brantford a camera caught the vehicles, but would it not also be possible it could be a completely random vehicle following a bit close? or was there more in the video, or was the video near the spot the cellphone was found? or in a couple places?

1. because he could afford to
2. unknown
3. its his constitutional right. exercising this should never be an assumption of guilt. If he is innocent he is likely feeling that he is in some Kafka like situation.

A. not impossible, therefore possible.
B. innocent until proven guilty.

If he is innocent and has no knowledge of what's going on or who could have possibly 'framed him' and is sitting in jail because 5 police forces were wrong about him and his involvement, then should we fear that one day the same could happen to any of us? (or maybe the rich should fear this more?)

If he's partially innocent, perhaps knows something or even a little about TB's death and not saying anything, is he not the same person as Karla Homolka? Witnessing the crime, but not stopping it? Or speaking up?

No assumptions made, just relevant questions to the case.

there is also bigger homes alone the road TB lived on, as well as the ancaster fairgrounds near by, depending on the route taken depends on where a camera may have been. when looking along street view i see many gates at the end of driveways with possible cameras, however if it was getting dark, the picture on one of those cameras (depend on the angle as well) could be hard to tell, which is the reason LE gave in the press conference.

i have to believe that for LE to state they were positive a 2nd vehicle was following, it would have to be video from not too long after the truck was taken. while it is possible that in Brantford a camera caught the vehicles, but would it not also be possible it could be a completely random vehicle following a bit close? or was there more in the video, or was the video near the spot the cellphone was found? or in a couple places?

The police statement was very clear that a car was known to be following Tim's car from his home. I think we know that this means a homeowner had a security cam and thankfully the police will not elaborate, read between the lines.

<modsnip>
And that he had a tatoo as described is more than likely a fact; but it doesn't mean there is someone out there impersonating him with the same tatoo or an inked on version.

Even if he was in the car, doesn't mean he wasn't dropped off at the coffee shop as planned and those still in the truck are the true murderers.

Money laundering?

Car theft?? Would be a cash job if you were selling stolen cars/parts IMO.

Selling big trucks overseas apparently can net one 100k per from what I have read.

If it was organized crime as in blackmail or framing - it sure is a very organized crime!

Selling big trucks overseas apparently can net one 100k per from what I have read.

Possible,... Maybe he may have been making money with car theft? Or just started?

He had just sold a house close to a million. If the deal closed he easily could have had the money in the bank. That's how houses are sold.

And then he would buy his condo with a cheque or bank transfer which is referred to as "cash" as far as I know.

And that he had a tatoo as described is more than likely a fact; but it doesn't mean there is someone out there impersonating him with the same tatoo or an inked on version.

Even if he was in the car, doesn't mean he wasn't dropped off at the coffee shop as planned and those still in the truck are the true murderers.

Nor does it mean the first test drive actually took place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214