Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #6 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel sick...how does Tim fit this though? I hope SB is not hearing this without family and friends.

The plot thickens.

This case is going to have screenwriters salivating for years.

Googling LB, first site was thedirty ... isn't CN in there too?

http://thedirty.com/2012/10/please-help-find-my-friend-laura-babcock-aka-laura-ryan/

Laura was last seen in Toronto either in the Queen/Roncesvalles area or Yorkville (reports are conflicting). She has not been heard from by her parents or friends since June 30 and everyone is worried sick. Laura had recently fallen in with a bad crowd and abruptly moved out of her parents house. Since she was last seen, there has no been no activity on any of her social networking accounts, credit card, email or cellphone.

Right. Do ANY of these kids seem like the "hitman" type to you?? To me they appear to be spoiled rich kids used to living a jet set life. I am having a hard time seeing DM as a contract killer IMO.

I'm not sure there is a 'hitman type', outside of Hollywood anyway. I've read and watched several reports of people trying to hire hitmen and none of them were people for whom being a 'hitman' was a career, they were all just someone met at a bar after a few too many drinks made the potential hirer brave/stupid enough to start talking about it... considering how sloppy this murder turned out to be, I would not be surprised if an equally sloppy person hired the hit. <MODSNIP>

I feel sick...how does Tim fit this though? I hope SB is not hearing this without family and friends.

Maybe the first few murders, and getting away with them, made DM more careless and willing to murder for something dumb like a truck?

Can someone take a screenshot of the video, it won't play for me. DM's cell phone number is on there. THX

Read more: http://kitchener.ctvnews.ca/investi...n-with-dellen-millard-1.1286519#ixzz2Taggy3Kk

"The suicide of Dellen Millard’s father and the search for a missing woman are both being investigated by police as possibly connected to the death of Tim Bosma, CTV News has learned.

Police say Toronto homicide detectives have reopened their investigation into the death of Wayne Millard last November.

The death, which took place at the home shared by Wayne and Dellen Millard, was originally ruled a suicide.

A photo shows Babcock, her ex-boyfriend and Dellen Millard at Medieval Times restaurant a couple years ago.

The two were friends, and other friends say they had a romantic relationship immediately before Babcock went missing.

Police say they have phone records showing calls between Babcock and Millard."

&#8220;There is a story behind this, which I can&#8217;t get into,&#8221; said Paradkar, who met Millard through mutual friends a couple of months ago. &#8220;Obviously it&#8217;s more than what it appears to be.&#8221;

When asked if he was suggesting his client may have been set up, the lawyer would only say, &#8220;I can&#8217;t get into the framing aspect.

http://www.lfpress.com/2013/05/15/tim-bosma-murder-suspect-dellen-millard-in-hamilton-court

"An &#8216;Eliminator incinerator' designed to dispose of livestock remains was purchased by Dellen Millard in July 2012," said a police officer involved in the case. "We would like to know for what purpose he decided to make this purchase."

Information obtained by the Sun indicates Millard purchased the propane-heated incinerator for $6,950 from a Manitoba distributor of the US-made product.

Bill Penner of Tri-Star Dairy in Grunthal, Man. said he did not personally meet with Millard and would not reveal details of the actual purchase or how it was delivered to his farm.

As of deadline at least two suspects remained on the lam and although the question has been raised if any of them could have also been "burned beyond all recognition" as Bosma was, several police sources say they don't think so.

"Everything was going on normal for them prior to Dellen's arrest so we think they are out there not too far away," said the detective.

But with something as bizarre as the Eliminator involved, police say nothing that comes up in this case would surprise them.

http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/sunnews/canada/archives/2013/05/20130517-073330.html

Wouldn't that be something?! DM incinerating his partners in crime also. :eek:

What is DM's cell phone number? Laura called him many times right before she disappeared. DM denied that she called him, according to her ex.

Laura Babcok, 23, missing from the Queen/Roncesvalless since July 3 last year

DM knew her, hung out with her, partied with her, and even had a romantic relationship with her...until she disappeared. Timing is around the same time he bought the incinerator

LB called DM 13x last year, the last time the evening the day she disappeared

CTV news at 6

Ex-boyfriend said she called him 13 times between June 30 and July 3 2012 with her last call being on the night of July 3 to DM

He gave LE DM's name right away. Called and texted him himself, with no response, DM finally responded, they met for coffee, DM denied receiving calls until confronted with phone records then said she had a drug addiction and he was supplying her cocaine.

Both ex-boyfriend and mother of LB were re-interviewed earlier this week.

sorry ... I didn't see that someone had already posted the story and link ... with video, no less! I can't keep up.
wheeeeewww. It seems like there will be a lot more to hit, here.

Bumping for Laura Babcock.

I'm not sure there is a 'hitman type', outside of Hollywood anyway. I've read and watched several reports of people trying to hire hitmen and none of them were people for whom being a 'hitman' was a career, they were all just someone met at a bar after a few too many drinks made the potential hirer brave/stupid enough to start talking about it... considering how sloppy this murder turned out to be, I would not be surprised if an equally sloppy person hired the hit. I absolutely hate to say this since TB's wife is apparently understandably quite distraught, but it is almost always a spouse who hires the hit, and it's usually the wife, whereas men who want to kill their wives usually do it themselves...

I just want to say that since the LB situation hit the news, I no longer think the 'hitman' angle holds any water... thanfully!

BKgCHmICUAEoL2F.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/tamaracherry/status/335520501751500800/photo/1

tamaracherry Tamara Cherry 1m
This is Laura Babcock. She's been missing nearly a year. Her last phone calls were to Dellen Millard

Ex-boyfriend said she called him 13 times between June 30 and July 3 2012 with her last call being on the night of July 3 to DM

He gave LE DM's name right away. Called and texted him himself, with no response, DM finally responded, they met for coffee, DM denied receiving calls until confronted with phone records then said she had a drug addiction and he was supplying her cocaine.

Both ex-boyfriend and mother of LB were re-interviewed earlier this week.

SO DM is into drugs connection hmm
something smells cross border smuggling using TB truck as of one of my theories ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member