Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #6 **ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't remember the missing girls name, with the forum on F.B., that A.M. and Dellen Millard commented on(some threads back), but that needs to be called into, or written to crime stoppers.
JMO Just because someone was in another place during the murder of Tim Bosma does not make them unaccountable for involvement in past incidents or the knowledge of other incidents.
I worked in a small machine shop with a few friends of mine for a couple of years once and I knew exactly what each one of us was like.You become a family of sorts.
How many girls have been missing in other areas of southern Ontario since 2011. There is a time gap.Which can only mean that someone was incarcerated,died or moved onto another area.In no way EVER did they just stop killing for no explainable reason.
Does anyone know the formula for figuring out the distance of the location of a killer in relation to the mapping of a series of crime?

Just thinking about motive...if it's really about the truck, here are a few motive ideas:

Thieves Targeting Catalytic Converters From Dodge Pickups
http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2013/03/19/thieves-targeting-catalytic-converters-from-dodge-pickups/

Vehicles stolen in GTA shipped around the world
http://www.thestar.com/news/investi...s_stolen_in_gta_shipped_around_the_world.html

We're all trying to figure out the motive... why do this over a truck that he could have easily bought with what would be pocket change for him.

DM has many traits of a sociopath in my opinion and with what we are learning about the missing girl that has a connection to DM and his father committing suicide it's becoming much clearer to me.

Look at these 3 events that have all happened in such a short period of time... this isn't coincidental in my opinion. There's every possibility that DM has gotten away with murder before and he's enjoyed it... he's needed to do it again. This fits with one of LEs theory's that this was a 'thill kill'.

Sociopaths crave stimulation... they get bored easily and will take risks.

The fact that he was sloppy enough to put himself in a position to be identified and park the stolen truck at his mothers, etc. These mistakes tell me he honestly believed he wouldn't get caught... he was way too comfortable doing this, since he has likely gotten away with it before.

All of this is just my speculation.

Around the time that the tweet came out saying that the seats had been removed from TB's truck, I swear I remember reading somewhere that the human remains that they found were somewhat more than expected...I read that and shrugged, figured that the incinerator was also used to do bloody seats that bumped the volume of the ash up

Now with the LB thing, I wonder if the incinerator never got emptied "last time"

How on earth do I google that? I need to find that tweet and search articles around that time...

Yikes!

Hope you can all see the same video I just viewed. I wonder where this area is which LE are searching. There is a railway crossing signal light and it looks like tractor trailers in the background, an area fenced off with barbed wire (power supply?), but it appears so close to a roadway. New area of search? Sorry this videos seem to be all linked together.

http://kitchener.ctvnews.ca/investi...s-in-connection-with-dellen-millard-1.1286519

Around the time that the tweet came out saying that the seats had been removed from TB's truck, I swear I remember reading somewhere that the human remains that they found were somewhat more than expected...I read that and shrugged, figured that the incinerator was also used to do bloody seats that bumped the volume of the ash up

Now with the LB thing, I wonder if the incinerator never got emptied "last time"

How on earth do I google that? I need to find that tweet and search articles around that time...

I recall the same thing, SD.... But LE said that although there seemed to be more matter from the incinerator than to be expected for a man of TB's size, they were saying reports of multiple bodies unlikely at that time....

Its actually not big enough to do that with.... if you do the research on the size it will hold, its 250 lbs max... and you have to basically, "adjust" things to fit in it, if you can't my drift. :crying:

I'm sorry that I don't have links, but I think LE made an official response to that rumor today or yesterday, no additional remains found.

According to LB's missing info there may be some jewellery missing. Hope LE have been combing that farm with metal detectors.

MOO

"The report of further bodies is totally untrue at this time
Despite suggestions the volume of charred material recovered exceeded what would be expected from a man of Mr. Bosma’s size, there is no evidence of additional victims, police said.

“The report of further bodies is totally untrue at this time,” Staff-Sgt. Kavanagh told the National Post."

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/0...rom-property-of-suspect-in-tim-bosmas-murder/

Found a link about the "additional remains" rumor. Of course, LE is using weasel words: "...at this time."

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9450922"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 *Media links/Maps"[/ame]

lol, errrrrr: do you have a few hours? :)
The big story is that LE is investigating a possible connection between DM and a woman who has been missing since July 2012 (note: DM bought incinerator in July); Laura Babcock is the missing person and she made a number of calls to DM in a few days' period of time ( think June 30-July 3; is that right?). They have been romantically linked, and he was the last call she made on her phone before she went MIA. There's more, but....

So LB and DM were dating? Where does the ex figure in? Any idea when they split or did they get back together? He seems to be the one pushing for police to investigate, I read she had his ipad or something, he obviously still cared and had contact IMO. Were they back together after DM??

Pardon me if this connection was already made.
I noticed on CTV there is another missing woman who has connections with DM.
She was missing since July 2012. In fact, her phone records reveal that the last person she called was DM. Missing ever since.
http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/police-probe-link-between-bosma-suspect-missing-woman-1.1286814

Didn't DM purchase the Eliminator incinerator July 2012? Same time this lady disappeared?

Yes, this story broke four or five hours ago, Laura also has her own Missing thread now.

Dec 2010 for Audrey Gleave murder.

Audrey's car was a fairly new model, no more than a year old I believe. These Camaro buffs usually like the older models that they can fix up and restore or that have already been restored IMO. This would explain why it is easier to find these late model cars in warmer climates where there is no salt on the roads to corrode them.

Also, in both the Audrey Gleave and Sonia Varaschin cases, LE have the perp's DNA. What they don't have is any matches on file. In the TB case, they may have the perp's DNA at least in his vehicle so I'd imagine that some of these friends might be asked for a sample eventually if they haven't already. Hopefully if that is the case, they will be checked against any and all outstanding cases in which DNA is present.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member